Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply :~Role playing:~
█ ▌ ▐<3 My Prince Charming (SasuNaru)+Other pairings<3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:00 pm
xXSakura-chanxX67
lol lol

Oh yaaa (Forgot about that!) But now we have rivals! XD If you ever want to join in on this fun little adventure you can~ Poor Kiba is going to be stuck as an uke forever in this story because of me! (is shot) But that's ok cause that makes it even more entertaining~ heart (You could even make Sakura or someone else into a matchmaker if you want~ drama/hilarity is the best part about these things~[though I love to majorly drag things out so people are shouting FINALLY when something actually happens] This story is going to be a novel of epic proportions one day! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:04 pm
Hikaru-chan101
xXSakura-chanxX67
lol You're making me fall in love with NejiKiba lol

Oh yaaa (Forgot about that!) But now we have rivals! XD If you ever want to join in on this fun little adventure you can~ Poor Kiba is going to be stuck as an uke forever in this story because of me! (is shot) But that's ok cause that makes it even more entertaining~ heart (You could even make Sakura or someone else into a matchmaker if you want~ drama/hilarity is the best part about these things~[though I love to majorly drag things out so people are shouting FINALLY when something actually happens] This story is going to be a novel of epic proportions one day! xd
loll Our rivals in pairings, go NejixKiba! xd

I'm planning to pair her with Ino loll Or Lee = D
I know!! It's going to be even more epic than Naruto meeting his father
=o

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:11 pm
xXSakura-chanxX67
Hikaru-chan101
xXSakura-chanxX67

=o

I can't wait! I like BOTH of those pairings! biggrin (You are going to have epic power struggles in there- I LOVE it!) And Fnedfkjebwhfkbjwbgf YES!!! We will beat Minato and his awesome! (Or die trying!) I laugh, cause he's the main character I play on here, and he's in the back of my mind laughing right now! lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:12 pm
Hikaru-chan101
xXSakura-chanxX67
Hikaru-chan101
xXSakura-chanxX67

=o

I can't wait! I like BOTH of those pairings! biggrin (You are going to have epic power struggles in there- I LOVE it!) And Fnedfkjebwhfkbjwbgf YES!!! We will beat Minato and his awesome! (Or die trying!) I laugh, cause he's the main character I play on here, and he's in the back of my mind laughing right now! lol
= D xd loll Yes! We shall prevail!! scream

I'm writing the script right now 4laugh
lol

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:16 pm
xXSakura-chanxX67
Hikaru-chan101
xXSakura-chanxX67
Hikaru-chan101
xXSakura-chanxX67

=o

lol

Aaahh scripts~ :3 I'm always too lazy to make them, everything just flows out randomly with me! XD Great Idea though to have an outline!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:17 pm
Hikaru-chan101
xXSakura-chanxX67
Hikaru-chan101
xXSakura-chanxX67
Hikaru-chan101
xXSakura-chanxX67

=o

lol

Aaahh scripts~ :3 I'm always too lazy to make them, everything just flows out randomly with me! XD Great Idea though to have an outline!
= D lol That's why I'm always so slow at rps, I'm always writing out everything.  

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:28 pm
xXSakura-chanxX67
Hikaru-chan101
xXSakura-chanxX67
Hikaru-chan101
xXSakura-chanxX67

=o

lol

= D lol That's why I'm always so slow at rps, I'm always writing out everything.

Lol! It's good to have you though- It gets kinda lonely with only two or three of us! XD Like if you've read through everything we have so far-- Me an SasuNarufan4evas have turned it into a Minato Kushina fic! Cause we get on so frequently! XD (Lately I only get on on the weekends- it's a rare occurrence to see me on right now~)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:31 pm
Hikaru-chan101
xXSakura-chanxX67
Hikaru-chan101
xXSakura-chanxX67
Hikaru-chan101
xXSakura-chanxX67

=o

lol

Lol! It's good to have you though- It gets kinda lonely with only two or three of us! XD Like if you've read through everything we have so far-- Me an SasuNarufan4evas have turned it into a Minato Kushina fic! Cause we get on so frequently! XD (Lately I only get on on the weekends- it's a rare occurrence to see me on right now~)
lol!! But we all love MinatoxKushina ;D

loll Aww, why? = (

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:43 pm
xXSakura-chanxX67
Hikaru-chan101
xXSakura-chanxX67
Hikaru-chan101
xXSakura-chanxX67

lol

loll Aww, why? = (

XD Cause my gramma is the only one in my family with internet! So I go to her house to get on and check mail! i'm only here right now cause I'm waiting for a friend to send me a transfer number so I can send money and make her get me a plane ticket to go visit her! XD (That and I'm waiting for a new cosplay wig I bought recently, but ya! blaugh )  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:44 pm
Hikaru-chan101
xXSakura-chanxX67
Hikaru-chan101
xXSakura-chanxX67
Hikaru-chan101
xXSakura-chanxX67

lol

loll Aww, why? = (

XD Cause my gramma is the only one in my family with internet! So I go to her house to get on and check mail! i'm only here right now cause I'm waiting for a friend to send me a transfer number so I can send money and make her get me a plane ticket to go visit her! XD (That and I'm waiting for a new cosplay wig I bought recently, but ya! blaugh )

= O xd Oh loll Have fun!! = D

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:48 pm
xXSakura-chanxX67
Hikaru-chan101
xXSakura-chanxX67
Hikaru-chan101
xXSakura-chanxX67

loll Aww, why? = (

Oh I will~ Never been to Massachusetts before! : )  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:49 pm
Hikaru-chan101
xXSakura-chanxX67
Hikaru-chan101
xXSakura-chanxX67
Hikaru-chan101
xXSakura-chanxX67

loll Aww, why? = (

Me either xd  

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:59 pm
xXSakura-chanxX67
Hikaru-chan101
xXSakura-chanxX67
Hikaru-chan101
xXSakura-chanxX67

loll Aww, why? = (

Me either xd

Just found an awesome InoSakura pic~ (it should be the 5th pic down! : ) )
http://www16.oekakibbs.com/bbs/Beasiesgal/oekakibbs.cgi?page=3&sort=0&prop=0&thumb=0&word=  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:00 pm
Hikaru-chan101
xXSakura-chanxX67
Hikaru-chan101
xXSakura-chanxX67
Hikaru-chan101
xXSakura-chanxX67

loll Aww, why? = (

Me either xd

AWWW!!!]http://www16.oekakibbs.com/bbs/Beasiesgal/oekakibbs.cgi?page=3&sort=0&prop=0&thumb=0&word=
AWWW!!! 4laugh It's so cute!!! *steals* xd  

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:03 pm
xXSakura-chanxX67
Hikaru-chan101
xXSakura-chanxX67
Hikaru-chan101
xXSakura-chanxX67

Me either xd

AWWW!!!]http://www16.oekakibbs.com/bbs/Beasiesgal/oekakibbs.cgi?page=3&sort=0∝=0&thumb=0&word=
AWWW!!! 4laugh It's so cute!!! *steals* xd

I know, right?! I'm always hunting up pics! Of all sorts! XD  
:~Role playing:~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas