Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:50 pm

Fuji no Yuki
Yukikage || Suiton || Fuuton || Taijutsu

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|"Create your own meaning..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fuji smiled at the young mans change in appearance in the confident he pulled up to tell her exactly what he felt and that duty comes first. "You are right about most things." she said as she looked at him and smiled. "But before the mission your allies and fellow villagers come before anything..." she said as she than heard him. "You and a few others will be coming with me to Konoha to meet the Hokage and speak of matters retaining the Treaty I just confirmed and accepted." Fuji said as she was standing up straight with her arms crossed looking him right in the eyes. "I'm still a rather weak kage despite my appearance due to past illness, so I need to best out of you to support me and I will do the same."

Fuji than was side tracked when a Genin knocked on the door. "No need to be so nervous just come in." Fuji said as she waited for the Genin to come in. If the advisers where not so picky she would have an open door like a few other kages., but they are still uptight and want manners. Too many in Fuji's opinion.

But as she spoke to the Chuunin and told a Genin to come in, something just made her very careful. She did not seem to take it seriously. But Fuji felt as if someone was outside waiting for her or something, but Fuji only dismissed it and thought to herself she would act if it would do harm to her shinobi and villager.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:20 pm
I've lost something...
User Image
Ayaki Daichi

Talking to the guards now, Ayaki seemed to have gained some of her old personality as she spoke actively and cheerfully. The guards were a little nervous about her but chatted as she did about all the people coming in and out of the kage's office. Including "Shige-san is here?" she looked a little surprised and glanced at the office. Perhaps she now had a reason to go inside and find something to do "Thank you." she bowed and started inside. She still looked like a little homeless child in her over sized kimono and wrapped hands and feet but she held herself like the chuunin she was. Pausing in the hall to examine a genin standing outside the door, she walked forward, giving the genin a blank stare. Her hair she'd pulled into a messy tail to the left of her ear "A new kage." she murmured, slipping inside before the genin. Unaware of the kage's call to the genin, she gazed around till she spotted Shigeru He IS here. Guess he finally came back from...from wherever he'd been... She was sure she'd known where he was at one point but, as she was now, the memory was blank "Hello, new Kage-dono. Hello, Shigeru-san. The guards told me you were here." Aya greeted the kage first then Shigeru. Her hair was black now, different from the brown it had been when she'd first met him "Where did the old Kage-dono go?" she asked. If her manners seemed off, her appearance could only suggest that there was something very broken about Ayaki right now.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:52 am
User Image
“Would you dare to stand in the way of a Will of Fire?”

S
higeru stood vigilant and attentive to the Kage's words. She spoke of up most loyalty to the village and it's inhabitants. Shigeru found it hard to find reason in holding to the Kage's words. The villagers and allies? What could they do for me that they can't do for themselves? Shigeru then heard of the Kage's recent illness. It was a coincidence that Crisis had been ill as well, or perhaps it wasn't. Shigeru would stand and fight by the Kage nonetheless, not to depend on her but to be depended upon. Shigeru then heard the Kage address a knock but Shige did not turn to look in respect for the Kage. He heard a voice that was familiar but sounded empty. Although cold, the female voice came as a an arrow, swift and precise. She greeted Shigeru, forcing him to turn around and see who it was that knew him. "Ayaki..." Shigeru whispered. He was shocked to see his long lost friend in rags and in such a unaligned appearance. What happened..Ayaki? SHigeru said nothing to Ayaki and only kept his eyes on her. His expression was more than neutral, like a pleasant surprise but only bitterly so.

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:53 am
I've lost something...
User Image
Ayaki Daichi

Aya smiled at Shigeru in a bemused way "You remember my name." she sounded very pleased with him and brought her hand up to her lips slightly, nibbling on a finger tip that wasn't bound in bandages. She moved a little closer, not threatening but friendly and curious "Where did you go? You were gone for a long time." she chatted. Her appearance didn't seem to bother her or perhaps she was not even aware of what she wore. She was smiling at both the Kage and Shigeru, clearly not able to determine who it was more important to get a reply from. Her new Kage, that she didn't know, or her old friend, whom she had missed. "Its been very empty in Snow."

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:57 am

Fuji no Yuki

Fuji smiled at Shigeru until she saw the Genin still out in the hall and someone else enter. "How are..." that that question was not important. She had the headband of their village and right away grabbed her kages robe and put it over the young woman's shoulders. Fuji than looked at Shigeru whom seemed to know her and was shocked to see her in this condition. "Ayaki....So that is your name..." Fuji said as she remember reading a report about and individual of that name.

Ayaki's question was answered almost shortly after this. "The old kage was replaced due to several things I can not tell you..." Fuji told Ayaki. "My name is Fuji no Yuki, the new Yukikage." She than shifted her attention back to Shigeru with a bit more serious look on her face. "Do you know of any reason why she would be in this state?" she asked him.

Just than a few guards appeared and asked if Fuji needed anything. "No, but get this young girl some hot tea, clothing, and some shoes. I will handle the expenses..." she told the guards whom nodded before disappearing in a puff of smoke.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:10 am
I've lost something...
User Image
Ayaki Daichi

Ayaki blinked at the robes now over her shoulders and seemed a little taken aback by their sudden arrival on her person "Ayaki Daichi. So Crisis Kage-dono is gone?" she nibbled her finger a little bit more before linking her hands together in front of her "Well, Fuji Kage-dono, Its nice to meet you." she greeted, managing to keep a hold of her good manners. She watched the guards come and go, making a face at the comment about shoes "I do seem to have lost mine..." she conceded, looking down at her bandaged feet. She wiggled her toes slightly since they weren't injured in anyway "Its funny that you have 'yuki' in your name being the yukikage. Surprisingly appropriate." Ayaki meant funny in a 'oh how interesting' way and not a 'haha!' manner despite her lazy smile.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:19 am
User Image

S
higeru barely moved as the Yukikage passed him to cover Ayaki. He could not begin to imagine what Ayaki had been through. It also seemed that she had not been around to note the changing of two Kages. Where has she been? Shigeru then remembered something that Ayaki had told him long ago. She had a deep fear, one that was almost impossible to fully eradicate. Shigeru suddenly began to feel guilty for leaving almost a year ago. I would have never thought.. Shige then shook his head at himself. It couldn't have anything to do with me. She was glad to see me go. Ayaki didn't need me. Shigeru stepped away from the Kage's desk and just a bit closer to Ayaki and the Kage who introduced herself as Fuji. Shigeru's expression had deteriorated into a saddened mask. His eyes never left Ayaki, not even when the Kage asked him about Ayaki. "I...don't know. I have only arrived today." Shigeru spoke absently, his eyes weakly capturing Ayaki as she was. He could not help but remember how they used to be and how warm it had felt to be welcomed into her home.

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:33 am
I've lost something...
User Image
Ayaki Daichi

"That's right. You were gone a long time." Ayaki broke in, her eyes suddenly sharp on Shigeru, the haze clearer now that he'd spoken "You were gone so long! So long..." her eyes watered slightly and she brushed at them "You're my only friend! Why did you leave for so long?" she demanded, her voice more filled with pain and loneliness than any anger. In fact there was no anger at all. Just that horrible empty loss "Why didn't you come back sooner...?" Ayaki just stared at him now. Maybe she'd been angry at him. Maybe she'd said something to make him leave but her memory was scattered, bits missing. It was these missing pieces that created this lost Ayaki and not the confident Aya that had insisted on being called 'Carrot'.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:07 pm
User Image

S
higeru could feel his face become heavy while his chest became tight. He shook his head in guilt as his eyes drifted downward. "I'm sorry..." Shigeru whispered, his eyes heavy. Regret filled Shigeru as he remembered how kind Ayaki had been. "I thought...you didn't care." Shige spoke, his sight now closer to Ayaki's feet. He couldn't look at her for he feared that emotion would easily overcome him and bring him down. Shigeru fought against the great gravity of his guilt, embarrassed in front of the new Yukikage. Ayaki asked him why he had taken so long to return and Shige could not find a suitable answer. There's no excuse for what I did. "I'm sorry, Ayaki." Shigeru said as he managed to look at her. "I shouldn't have left..." Shigeru stopped before speaking again. "I was inconsiderate. I had forgotten everything that mattered. Everyone." Shigeru now fought to let words explain what he felt, while keeping hold on the crushing guilt that mercilessly pulled at him within. "I was confused and obsessed. I regret it and..." Shigeru shook his head, losing his fight, and looked at the icy colored floor of the Kage's office. "I'm just so sorry..." Shigeru could not find any more words to express himself and could only repeat himself again.

XXXUser ImageXXX

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:20 pm
I've lost something...
User Image
Ayaki Daichi

Aya pulled at her oversized kimono underneath the kage's robes, her eyes staying on Shigeru. She shuffled her feet then walked forward and took hold of Shigeru's sleeve "You forgot? But you remembered my name...so its ok. You didn't really forget, right? Cause if you remembered my name, you still remembered?" she said, fidgeting with his sleeve. She grinned at him "So no more sorries. Sorries only bring more sorries, right? I'm sorry too. I'm sorry I can't be me right now. I know I'm not the me I was... I wish I was but I can't be. So we have all said our sorries except for Fuji kage-dono who doesn't have to." she pulled hard once and then let go, linking her fingers together again in front of her. Aya leaned forward on the balls of her feet, bending like an 'L' "Smiles now are better than sorries from before." she said confidently, smiling brightly. She glanced down at her feet and frowned Where did my shoes go...?

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:39 pm
User Image

S
higeru felt Ayaki take hold of his sleeve, forcing him to look up at her. He could see her face much more closely now. Her beauty had grown but Shigeru did not know if it had to do with appearance. Ayaki's words came to Shigeru like nothing else. The great, painful weight that Shigeru felt had been taken away and a joy had come to take it's place. Shige smiled and nodded at Ayaki. "Thank you." His voice grateful and relieved. Shigeru realized that Ayaki had a problem. Something that doesn't let her be herself. Shigeru was concerned but more was his happiness to be in the place that he was at the moment. Ayaki's smile came to Shigeru like something divine, unmistakably pure. He felt that he had gotten something he wanted that he didn't know he needed.

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:50 pm
I've lost something...
User Image
Ayaki Daichi

Ayaki smiled up at him then turned back to the kage "Do you know where my shoes are?" she asked, knowing that Shigeru wouldn't know. He'd just gotten here so asking him would be silly but asking the kage was logical right? After all...she was the kage "Its weird cause I know I had them...I just don't know where they went." she chattered, tapping her feet on the ground a few times.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Bassoon Ninja

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:53 pm
User Image

User Image
Yukigakure || Puppeteer || Genin

┌─────────────────────────────────┐

Silently, Miyuki entered and bowed to all in the room. Since she had only recently graduated, it would be wise to introduce herself and state her reason for coming. But as she opened her mouth to speak, the two other ninjas in the room began to speak. She felt out of place, so she didn't say anything as she adjusted Mitsuhide on her shoulder. Of course, she had been allowed into the room so she listened to their conversation and felt very much like she was prying. At the same time, what were you supposed to do when you were allowed into a room and some people were discussing a matter which didn't concern you? Waiting, she shifted her weight around so that her back wouldn't hurt too badly from the heavy puppet leaning on her. Sure, he was hollow but the armor was ridiculous. The burden would not be missed once Miyuki learned how to manipulate Chakra so that she didn't have to lug it around on her back. But she couldn't train without the Kage's permission to do so, and so she waited.

Apparently the two others knew each other. Maybe she should be writing down something for future blackmailing? No, that wouldn't do. If she really wanted to blackmail someone in the future, writing it down would only give someone else the opportunity to steal it. This was just Miyuki's brain joking around while she was feeling quite awkward. While Miyuki was not usually the type to simply stand around awkwardly, she wanted to make at least a mildly good impression so that in the future she could use the favor of the Kage to her advantage. Mitsuhide seems eager to begin training... she thought curiously while examining the masked face of the puppet. The mask made it difficult to read his expression. Even without his mask on, Mitsuhide had a damn good poker face. Miyuki had made him, so she figured he got that trait from her. The more she waited for an appropriate pause, the more awkward she became. All the while, Mitsuhide still lay on her back like a corpse.

Once more, Miyuki shifted her weight awkwardly. Shoes. Something about shoes. While the Genin seemed out of place, she still took the time to listen to their conversation. Losing one's shoes seemed... There wasn't really a word for how Miyuki felt about losing one's shoes. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she felt that she should say something witty so as to announce her presence once again. But no shoe jokes came to mind that were worth saying, and so she kept her mouth shut. Eventually they would be finished with their conversation and Miyuki could speak with the Kage. While she didn't leave the room, she made a point to not interrupt anything they said. "What are you waiting for..." she heard Mitsuhide say. He could be so impatient sometimes... Miyuki still didn't want to interrupt their conversation, as such she didn't reply, but Mitsuhide would need to learn some manners. Once they began training, Miyuki would make a point to teach the man some respect and the ability to sense a situation.

└─────────────────────────────────┘

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:53 pm
I've lost something...
User Image
Ayaki Daichi

Jumping from one focus to another, Ayaki noticed that the genin from outside was now inside. A most prodigious task that had apparently been accomplished though the girl seemed unable to do much more "You're never going to go anywhere if you can't speak. Can you speak? It seems very strange to have a genin who can't speak. How did you get through the academy?" she asked, hopping immediately over to this new genin. She moved around the girl in a circle several times before stopping inches in front of her "Do you speak? Or are you a...a ventriloquist? Does your doll talk for you?" Again, malice had nothing to do with her questions nor was she trying to be rude. She simply lacked the tact that she'd once held to be polite about her thoughts and actions. Ayaki now blew through everything she touched like a miniature snowstorm, either touching nothing or destroying everything.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:38 pm

Fuji no Yuki

Fuji only listen to the conversation and remained silent. She wanted them to catch up. Fuji answered Akayi's question. "It is a funny thing to have my name after the village..." With that the guard returned with a Kimono, foot gear, and sash for the kimono. The other guard returned with a warm cup of tea. "If you wish I have gotten you clothing from my own closet if you wish to wear, they may be a bit big on you though..." she said.

"Shigeru, catching up can be done a bit later do you not agree?" she said with straight look upon her race. "I believe she needs the tea, a warm bath, and to get changed in the cloths I had the guards bring." she said as she walked over to him and put her hand on his shoulder. "I want you to walk her to the hot springs inform them that I will handle the expenses..." Fuji said to him.

Fuji than took her attention to the Genin. "Please young one, if you need some thing always feel free to speak. You have every right to be heard..." she said looking at the young Genin with a smile upon her face.

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games