Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Humid Bay ][ Village Gates [GATES CLOSED TO OUTSIDERS] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:34 pm
| Kumogakure | Jounin | Ninjutsu Sensor | OININ Apprentice |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai stared at the ANBU. "You want me to describe the kids to you?" She asked irritated like. "You're wasting me time into apperhending the rogue in your village." She scolded him. "Don't you think if you where going after a rogue; the gate ANBU would let you in and let you do your job." She continued. "I need into Yuki. Screw seeing the Yukikage. I need to get to Kein before he tells something else." She took a breath feeling her anger getting the better of her. "For the sake of Kumo. Please just let me in. I'm not going to cause trouble. I just want to get my bounty and be on my way back to my village." Dai asked calmly before shoving her hands into her trench coat pockets, feeling the freezing cold now. "And I think if I don't get out of this cold. I will freeze to death."

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 460 / 460 |
| Secret Chakra Pool: 150 / 150 |
| AC: 8,000 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: Sorry Haji for the wait. I've been working doubles the last couple of nights. }}

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:08 pm
The moved his hand in a sweeping motion in front of him, it was a motion telling her to be silent."If he was here and we allowed you to capture him, do you think he would come along easily? If a battle escalated between the two of you in the middle of our village the consequences could be disastrous and the last thing we want is TWO FOREIGN SHINOBI CAUSING DESTRUCTION IN THIS VILLAGE!"He yelled out at her. Like she would give a rats a** about the people of Yukigakure, all she cares about is her village and her bounty."You will meet with the Yukikage before doing anything else within the village do I make myself clear?."He told her, when she answered he would then take her to the Yukikage.  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:32 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai moved her head back slightly as the ANBU made a sweeping motion telling her to be silent. She took a step back when he yelled at her. "Killing the innocent is not my style. And as for Kein. So you can COOL your jets." She sighed when he told her that she would meet with the Yukikage before going about elsewhere in the village. "Very well. Take me to the Yukikage." She complied.

{{ OoC:: }}

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:44 pm
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞ EX-Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1370

A hazy image formed upon the gate as it solidified into a solid black shape of a man with two crimson sharingan for eyes. Its voice was distorted as it spoke," So she sends my own apprentice after me. To be honest I expected it thought I doubt it will make any difference. If you hunt me I will be forced to kill you. It will grieve me to do so but I will. " It stood there hatefull eyes glaring down at her.

Lit apparition Jutsu.  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:54 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai moved her sites to the top of the gates as hazy image formed there. "Kein..." She mouthed as the hazy took shape into a solid black shape of a man with two crimson sharingan for eyes. Dai couldn't help but to grin at his threat. Setting a hand on her hip and the other on her shoulder strap. "Sounds like a party, Kein." She said cutely. "I look forward to seeing you try to kill you're own apprentice, my dear teacher." Dai stared at him. Showing no fear in that hateful glare he gave her. She gave him a playful smile.

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:59 pm
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞ EX-Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞

A sort of scoff came from the image as it spoke up," I will not lie. It will be painful for me to kill you, I truly do not wish you harm you but I will never go back and I will never bend my knee to one below me again. But you forget I trained you. I know every weakness you have, every move you have, the way you fight and the way you think." It was true here Dai was at an extreme disadvantage.

Lit apparition Jutsu.  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:12 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai stared at the mass. "Sannin title has made you a power hungry man, Kein." She pointed out. She looked a way for a moment. The the snow at her feet. Entering the village to go after him would prove to be of a accident waiting to happen. She didn't want the villagers to get hurt. Dai looked back to the shadow mass and held a hand out, upward to the mass. "Are you just going to stand there and look pretty. Or are you going to prove me wrong, Kein?" She askeded him before bring all her fingers into her palm. Only to inch her index at him with a smile. "You know how I hate being kept waiting, Sensee." She taunted.

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:24 pm
Kein Uchiha

He smirked and said," You see my very young apprentice that's where your wrong. I have no desire to increase my power nor my polital standing. I am simply tired of carrying the weight of an entire village upon my back. I will not serve Kinpaku anymore and nor will my daughters. They will exceed myself in power and I will not allow them to grow up under her thumb. I would sooner die. Though I warn you its kinda cold out there. I hear Sunagakure is nice this time of year. "

Lit apparition Jutsu.  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:39 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai lowered her hand and crossed her arms under her chest. She pouted her lips. "Awe, so you're not going to be a gentleman and come to me?" She made a sound with her lips. "Well damn." She looked to the side for a moment as he carried on about having the weight of the village on his back. As Sannin that's what you were meant for; the great protector of the village. She looked back to him and sighed. "As much as I hate the cold, I don't want to go to Suna." Dai blinked slowly. "You helped me strengthen my tracking skills better than my jutsus." She smiled. "I know you're in Yuki. And I know Hakkin and the girls are with you too." She gabbed a thumb to the outskirts of Yuki. "How about being a honorible shinobi once more. And we test your little theory, Kein." Her smile faded softly. "I'm not going back with out you. By any means."

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:51 pm
Kein Uchiha

The image smirked and said," You see I would. BUT I have already pledged that I would assist this village in certain..... matters of great import. I cannot leave until I have fulfilled my oath. I owe this village a debt and will not rest until its repaid. "

Lit apparition Jutsu.  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:18 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai stared at Kein's image. "The Kein, I know, would never back down from a challenge." Her eyes were deadly on his. "I'm not leaving." She breathed at him. "I'm challenging you to a fight Kein. Where the winner chooses the fate of the other." Dai wasn't smiling. "I have my own oaths to stay true. And taking you back to Kumo dead or alive is one of them." She told him. "So come out from hiding and fight me."

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:49 am
Sombre Et_Belle damE

The Anbu waited for them to finish their conversation but it was taking too long."There's no time for you two to chat out here, come with me now or be left out in the cold Miss Imatokai we are going to lock down the gates."The Anbu started heading into the village leading Daitomi the the Yukikage's office through a detour route so she wouldn't see the evacuation.  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:13 pm
Fuji n0 Yuki

Rank: Jounin || Village: Yukigakure || Special Job: Adviser || Classes: Taijutsu/ Medical

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|"Follow the winds of fate..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fuji looked at the ring on her hand and remember that man that she married and loved. He left to train as a monk to further his skills but never returned. All she remembered hearing was that he retired from serving the village. Now she is doing to same, to find her husband in the snowy mountains in the land of snow. She only wants to be by his side as his wife and to be the bare his children. "I'm coming..." was the only statement out of her mouth as a mid sized crowed gathered at the gate to see the former Yukikage out.

It was strange she was kidnapped and returned. But now she is leaving again and this time not returning. She left little marks in village history. However those marks will still be noticed. Her face is still carved in the village cliff and her teachings will always be remembered. "Well I'm off..." she said as she got aboard a wagon and began to ride out the gates of the village. It would be the last time she would be known as a shinobi and Madam Fuji. Because she is more determined to say be her husbands side than continuing her career as a shinobi.

[[ Exited & Character is now retired ]]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Suiton: Water || Fuuton: Wind

Chakra Pool: [ 350 ] - [ 0 ] = [ 0 ]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:33 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai looked at the ANBU as he spoke. She nodded when he told her to go with him or be left out in the cold. She coaxed an eye brow when he stated that they're going to lock down the gates. Feeling no need to edge the matter she held a hand out. "Lead the way." She spoke before he head into the village; stepping in tow shortly behind him.
[exit]

User ImageUser Image  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games