View Results

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:11 pm
Prince Orange
f a n g i r l
[schizophrenic]
Prince Orange
I heard DongHae's dad died. ;_;

And when HeeChul was on his way home after the funeral, he had a car crash. :/ He almost died, breaking his leg in twelve places and his nose too. O_______________O

Not sure if he actually drove home from DongHae's dad's funeral, but that's what I heard. :/

Whow...... he broke his nose. :/ I seen broken noses. O___O (On hockey players...) It looks weird and crooked. T^T

He's probably gonna get a nose job to fix it up. :/

keke. . nose job that makes it less sad. . awww. . poor donghae. . maybe he will be so depressed that he will stop cutting his hair until it turns back to normal. . hee chul. . poor him. . car accident that is sad. . i never saw a broken nose before. .

hey i am nice. . . poor donghae. . well what am i suppose to say. . oh my god. . i knew his dad really well??? it like that girl that murdered that went to our school. . . i knew her but for some reason. . all i could say is thats sad. . the end!!
you, mrs. kohara. . .are evil! his dad died and all you think about is his hair returning to normal?!?!? you are weird! thats sad!

and about hee chul's nose. . . .thats sad too. . . . his beautiful, beautiful nose!!! wahhhhh

HAHAHA XD

Aww Donghae's only like 20 and his dad passed away already. crying Hahahaha.......... you're nice [schizophrenic] XD

You seriously never seen a broken nose? :/ Heh heh I seen tons of those during the Oilers rage. XD

HeeChul's nose wasn't really beautiful hahahaha... but since it's a part of him, then I guess his nose was beautiful. XD

Lets just hope his nose doesn't end up like Michael Jackson's. O_O

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:13 pm
HAHAHA you just quoted XD  

I Have Moved

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:24 am
kekeke. . sorree about that. . but i really did write something. . i said how am i suppose to react to a death. . say. . oh that sad. . it isl ike when that girl died that went to our school. . it was shocking. . i knew her but her death did not really do anything to me. . all i could say was that sad. . i did not know donghae's father. . i know he is like 20. . and that is a young age to lose a parent but i do not know. . and no fangirl i am not emotionless okay???. . .

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:50 pm
[schizophrenic]
kekeke. . sorree about that. . but i really did write something. . i said how am i suppose to react to a death. . say. . oh that sad. . it isl ike when that girl died that went to our school. . it was shocking. . i knew her but her death did not really do anything to me. . all i could say was that sad. . i did not know donghae's father. . i know he is like 20. . and that is a young age to lose a parent but i do not know. . and no fangirl i am not emotionless okay???. . .

Lol it's ok. XD

Aww my bunny died, so I know what it's like to lose someone you loved. crying

AHHHHHHHH I want my bunny back!!! crying

Ahem......... ^^ Mmmyeah, DongHae's dad dying didn't really faze me a bit either. I was like, "Ohh... he must be really sad."  

I Have Moved

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:35 pm
keke. . . . . yeah, i guess im a sensitive person. even if i dont know the person. . .tee hee hee. . its my personality. if someone yells at me, i will cry. and if someone makes a joke, i will keep on laughing hours after the joke is over. . .lol.

my mom set my bunnies free while i was at school. i came home and was like eek where are my bunnies?!?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:35 pm
in the stomaches of hobo's of course!!! keke. . well death i never had anything die on me before. . well never experienced a death before. . except when my birds died. . and when i saw a chicken's head get chopped off. . it went running. . it was like squirt squirt. . and when i saw a pig and cow die. . .hmmm. . only animals. .

[schizophrenic]

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:47 pm
f a n g i r l
keke. . . . . yeah, i guess im a sensitive person. even if i dont know the person. . .tee hee hee. . its my personality. if someone yells at me, i will cry. and if someone makes a joke, i will keep on laughing hours after the joke is over. . .lol.

my mom set my bunnies free while i was at school. i came home and was like eek where are my bunnies?!?

Aww... crying My dad wanted to do that so badly... crying

(My bunny was soo cute!!! She dug in our gardens and made a little home in there. XD She would stay there for hours and eat our plants, it was adorable!)

Mmm but then my mom and I convinced him to let her stay. :/

Then later my mom wanted to sell my bunny when we were moving. >:/

I convinced her to bring the bunny with us... crying

AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

But now my bunny is gone... crying I wish she was still with me... yup yup.... I would let her play around the keyboard hahaha.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:49 pm
[schizophrenic]
in the stomaches of hobo's of course!!! keke. . well death i never had anything die on me before. . well never experienced a death before. . except when my birds died. . and when i saw a chicken's head get chopped off. . it went running. . it was like squirt squirt. . and when i saw a pig and cow die. . .hmmm. . only animals. .

NOOOOOOOoo

crying

Anywhere but a hobo's tummy. T0T

A chicken's head chopped off?? O____o Where were you? At the back of McDonalds or something? O_________________o I wish I could've seen that... (I have no feelings towards chickens. xD They're tasty MMm...)

A pig and cow die too?? I guess you were at a farm then..?  

I Have Moved

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:54 am
only when the cow and pig died thats all. . the rest was when i was walking into fangirls room and i saw her cult killing animals. . keke  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:17 pm
first of all, its not a cult. . its a club. . . just joking! keke. well, since gackt lives in the closet, miyavi lives in the mirror, no minwoo lives under the bed, hyde lives in the dresser, and bou lives under the lampshade. . . .is that my cult?!?

no, i cant kill animals! i can eat them though. . . . .  

f a n g i r l

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:25 pm
no way not them. . your cult. . i mean "club" consist of many scary people that are in fact in your mind. . . she lights incent sticks there and candles. . a little alter. . you know. . take a knife and cut yourself. . let others drink it. . the normal club thing to do. . ?? eh??? eat??? cats are not for eatting. . rats are not for eatting either you diseased pig!!!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:50 am
okay, you are mean. . .keke. . . anyways. . . . i may be weird, but not that weird. lol.  

f a n g i r l

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:12 pm
sre. . thats what they all say. . . i told my friends numerous times that i am normal and they still call me crazy. . . but to tell you the truth. . i think i am the only sane one left in the world. . i kinda feel honored. . .

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:12 pm
At first, I wasn't going to get into this group because there were so many members but then I couldn't help it. My current favorite is Hankyung! Other favorites are Kibum, Heechul, Sungmin, and Siwon :]

Yakamashii

Yakamashii

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:14 pm
Oh yeah, I heard about the funeral and the car crash from one of my friends. So sad gonk cry

kpopFANS

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff