Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Streets of Hogsmeade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Gareth stepped out of the bar, highly intoxicated, with the shorter blonde man. At this point he was sure he was going to have the best night he'd had in quite some time. He might even be able to get this guy's number, he would like that. He placed his arm on the man's shoulders and gently guided him down the streets. "Whatcha in the mood for?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:56 pm
User Image

My mood? Playful and drunk
My thoughts? He's definetly cute
My desire? To have fun

Nazares smiled when he came outside. He was in such a good mood right now. When the tall brunette wrapped an arm around him a light giggle left him. Did he just giggle? Yep he was drunk. Reaching one arm out, Nazares looped an arm the other's waist. "Hm...I think I'm in the mood for just about anything. We could wander around....or maybe find someplace private?" So he couldn't deny it. The man was tall, dark, utterly handsome...so he was totally turned on by the guy yes. Nazares couldn't help it, he was something the blonde hadn't encountered before. And frankly he was up for some fun.

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Gareth was more than ready to jump on the idea of jumping this man's bones. When it was offered Gareth couldn't help himself and blurted out, "Somewhere private please?" He blushed a little with how desperate he must have sounded. Though, the man had offered.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:16 pm
User Image

My mood? Playful, drunk, couple of other things
My thoughts? He's mine tonight
My desire? To see this man in a different light

The blonde actually blushed a little at how quickly he responded. Well it was nice to know he wasn't the only one ready to go. It made him feel alot better about this. "Well, I'm not from here. So where do you want to go? Hog's head? You're place? The Forest?" He turned his face towards the other's lightly nipping the other's ear when he whispered his suggestions to him. There was another buzz running through his system, this one not coming from his earlier drinking.

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

"Well, I live in the castle. So Hog's Head?" He was more than excited that things were going the way that they were. He hadn't had a single intention of getting lucky that night, but he wasn't going to say no since it was happening. The longer he touched the blonde touched him the more he wanted him. He was going to get this man in a bed, he didn't care which bed or even where it was. He just wanted this man.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:29 pm

User Image

Dante hurried back out to meet his Xenos. "Alright, all set where to?" he asked, his face beaming. This was going to be his first date and he would not deny he was excited. Without worrying that anyone saw he intertwined his fingers with Xenos."I havn't been here for a long time so I do not mind where we go."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:52 pm
User Image
Where am I? In an alley by Dominic Maestro's
Who am I with? My little snake
What's my mood? Wonderfully high
Who/What's on my mind? Back where he belongs now
What do I want? To do everything with him

User Image

Xenos's heart skipped a little when Dante came around the corner again. It was wonderful to him again even though it'd only been a moment or two since he left. "Well there's Hog's head or Three Broomsticks. Quiet or busy? Which do you prefer?" He asked pulling their intwined hands up, Xenos lightly kissed the back of Dante's hand. Now things felt right again with him here.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex...

It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:00 pm

User Image

Dante smiled as he watched Xenos kiss his hand again. The smile grew wider and refused to vanish."I want quiet. There is so much I wish to speak with you about..and...well..I don't think we could if it was loud and busy" he said as he turned and started to pull him along. It was not as frightening as he had thought it would be, walking here, hands clasped with Xenos. No one even glanced at the two. No snide remarks were heard. All fear and nervousness of the public eye vanished yet the fear of home lingered.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:25 am
User Image
Where am I? Heading for the Hog's Head
Who am I with? My Dante
What's my mood? Elated
Who/What's on my mind? Mine
What do I want? To spend more time with him and that smile

Xenos chuckled when Dante started to pull him along. He was so eager to get going. It was cute to see him so eager and happy. The albino hoped he never saw anythign other the happy expressions on the boy. "Then the Hog's Head it is." Xenos said with a smile.

He didn't pay much mind to the other's in the crowd. All he could focus on was the warmth of Dante's hand in his. He never knew that the other boys hand could be so soft. Not that he minded it was. It was perfect to him. Rubbing his thumb across the back of Dante's pale hand, Xenos watched him a moment before turning to pay attention to the street.

{exit to hog's head}

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex...

It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:09 am
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

E L E A N O R
L O V E
D U K E

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Life is funny,
But only
If you take the time to watch it.
"

Location: Streets of Hogsmeade Mood: Bored, exhausted, dead Job: Groundskeeper & Care of Magical Creatures Teacher Love life: Single but waiting

(( 0ut.0f.Control. - Eleanor got bored... So she came XD ))

Letting out a small sigh through her woolen scarf, Eleanor glanced around the streets of Hogsmeade. It was rather empty for now, but she bumped into a few students on the way here. Thumbing the bottle of Butterbeer in her cold hand, the Groundskeeper paused to brush a strand of hair behind her ear. Her bones were aching all over, her army-like boots were covered in dirt and mud, but at least she smelled like apples, which cheered her up slightly. She had been working in the Forest for a whole week now, trying to calm down centaurs, feed Thestrals and all that rot. She was really tired, and going to the Hog's Head or the Three Broomsticks would ease her down. At last, Eleanor rearranged her coat and continued walking, watching her feet kick the ground of the streets of Hogsmeade, ❝Boy, I should have taken a break ages ago,❞, she sighed heavily as she took a gulp of Butterbeer, ❝Ugh, my feet are killing me.❞ she grunted and sat on a random bench, crossing her legs and humming to herself.  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:26 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
B r o o kx C a e l

User Image

Oi! What do you doing with【Those】Bludgers?

What's on my mind? Need a drink...
How do I feel? Chilled.
Where am I? On the streets of Hogsmeade.
What am I doing? Looking for a good place to get warm.

Who am I?

════════════════════════════

Brook kept his hands tucked inside his coat pocket, a light mist forming with each breath. His eyes were paying attention to the ground, unaware of his surroundings. Why he decided to go out of the shop at a time like this? It was a perfectly good question in which he couldn't possibly answer. Paying attention to his own thoughts rather than where he as going, his shoulders brushed itself against Eleanor's arm. "Sorry bout that." He looked up abruptly, made a small bow amd continued on forward. Brook thought to himself the face in which he had been fortunate enough to see. She was quite the looker. And smelled like apples. A favorite of his. Of course he wasn't smelling the woman in a creepy manner. It was just the scent in the air. He slowed down his pace until he came to a complete stop. Perhaps she might fancy a drink with him. Turning around, he looked back at Eleanor, hoping that she too would look around to look at him. That he was in the least bit interesting enough to deserve a look back.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:41 am
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

E L E A N O R
L O V E
D U K E

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Life is funny,
But only
"

Location: Streets of Hogsmeade Mood: Bored, exhausted, dead Job: Groundskeeper & Care of Magical Creatures Teacher Love life: Single but waiting

(( 0ut.0f.Control. - apple mania! ))

Eleanor frowned softly as she felt someone bump into her. She was used to that, actually, it was more like a routine for her. Although she was more used to Thestrals bumping into her so she could throw meat to them. But she liked her job. She took a glance at the person who brushed against her and smirked. He was rather handsome, she had to admit it, and he seemed to have noticed her as well, ❝'S alright,❞, she bowed her head apologetically, ❝My fault, too, should watch where I'm going,❞ she forced a smile at the man before taking another sip of Butterbeer.  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:41 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
B r o o kx C a e l

User Image

What's on my mind? Need a drink. Maybe she could come with me..
How do I feel? Chilled.

Who am I?

His lips formed a small smirk as he began to walk towards her. Taking in the invitation. Well that's what it seemed like to him. Anyone could have just disregarded Brook and continued to sit, frolick or what not. He took a seat besides her, letting out a small sigh. A small shiver went down his spine. The seat was rather cold. Sitting next to someone hot doesn't necessarily mean it'll make yourself any warmer. Although it did quicken his heart beat by a bit. Learned something new today, he thought to himself as he looked over to Eleanor. But of course, there were plenty of things two people could do to keep themselves warm. Not that he was planning anything to do to this woman. Yet.

"The name's Brook," Introducing himself. His eyes gleamed in the small sunlight that they were provided, squinted, as if he was trying to protect them from the cold breeze. A fixed smile let loose the carbon dioxide in which he was inhaling, forming little droplets of fog that was not heavy enough to sink but mearly dissipated in the air. Removing his hand from the warm haven of his coat, he offered it to Eleanor. It was just bare. No gloves. Nothing else to keep it warm. Rather stupid of him really. But as of late, all his gloves had appeared to have gone missing.

The artic air slapped Brook's hand, turning it into a popsicle in near seconds. He didn't know whether to wait for her to shake it, or take the risk of emberassing himself just so that his hand could retreat back into it's pocket. He'll wait it out a little longer. It was cold enough as it is.

His began an unknowingly quick scan of the womanly presence. It started from her face down but stopped at her hands. The dirnk she was holding...Butterbeer was it? Well that didn't provide much warmth now did it? It was a cold drink after all. Taking this opportunity, and to make it seem like he wasn't checking her out (which he was), Brook plucked up the courage to ask,
    "Would you like to go and get a drink with me? I reckon' there are drinks warmer than it is that butterbeer of yours." The aroma of apples that lingered in the air made it worthwhile to keep his hand offered to her. Even though the hand was something totally irrelevant to one's ability.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:48 pm
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

E L E A N O R
L O V E
D U K E

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Life is funny,
But only
"

(( 0ut.0f.Control. - ... ))

Eleanor smiled at Brook, draining the rest of the alcohol left in the small, cold bottle of Butterbeer. She watched the air she breathed out form into a small cloud of foam and shook Brook's hand with a kind, friendly smile❝Eleanor, nice to meet ya,❞, she arched an eyebrow at his suggestion and shrugged casually, smirking, ❝Sure, why not? Better than staying outside anyway,❞ she grinned and trembled slightly due to the cold.  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:28 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
B r o o kx C a e l

User Image

What's on my mind? Need a drink. Maybe she could come with me..
How do I feel? Chilled.

Who am I?

He gave a small nod, containing the bits of happiness jumping from within him. Her hands were soft but not necessarily warm to the touch. It was understandable. The air was bloody freezing out here anyway. Brook cupped Eleanor's hand with his other before giving it a firm shake. In a way it did them both a benefit. Gave their hands a slightly warmer temperature. For a split second that is. "Pleasure to meet you too Eleanor," Returning the friendly smile with one of his own, he released his grip from her hands. With another inhale of the scent of apples, he never felt so intoxicated by the smell of a mere fruit. Hands retreated back to his pockets which had turned cold from the lack of heat. Fiddling with his hands beneath his pockets, he sought for them to get warmer faster.

Taking them out yet again, he brought his hands to his lips and form a small dome. He breathed out warm air that chilled in a split second, small drafts of mist escaping through his fingertips. He repeated this several times but it did no good to him. Instead of allowing another cold draft drain the color out of his pale hands, he tucked them yet again in his coat pockets.

Brook watched her shiver, a sudden urge to wrap an arm on the damsel in the freezing night. Doing that just for the sake of temporary bliss would most likely end up in a trip alone to the Three Broomsticks and a swollen cheek. Not fun. He'd prefer her just going with him and missing the opportunity. Rather weak of him but this was a person who'm he had known in a matter of minutes. Not a matter or months or weeks. Not even days. Besides, he liked company when he could get it and longed for it when alone. Unless he was working on a broomstick, then that was all he wanted. As much as he loved customers, some of them come at the most inconvenient time. While he was working on a project.

The bench remained cold and unpleasing to his bottom. He breathed out several more breaths before standing up, stamping his feet slightly on the earth. Looking at the dazzling young lady in which he had the honor of accompanying, he couldn't help but form another small satisfactory smile.
    "The Three Broomsticks alright with you? His eyes were slightly squinted as his head turned to the direction of the pub. There were only three places that provided warmth and a good helping of drinks. The tea shop was out of the question. That place was reserved for couples not for some strange blokes who had just met on the street. Not that he didn't want to be mistaken for a couple. That would be actually really nice.

Moving on. The Hog's Head was a rather sketchy place he didn't like going in. Not to mention the fact that the owner was a former Death Eater. A secret he hasn't told anyone as of late. Wouldn't want someone spilling out his deepest darkest secrets to the neighbor next door, if that was him would he? Ever since the burning of Hogsmeade several months ago, Brook tended to just ignore the place. There were several dead bodies that were left there and Brook had no idea what happened to those bodies. They could have been burried somewhere beneath the inn's dirt floor for all he knew. Not that he was suspicious of the Yuki. It was just that it was best to not relive those moments. Although there had been some nice moments in there as well. Now however, he was hoping to make some more nice memories with Ms. Eleanor.

User Image

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games