Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Outbreak Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZOMBIE EVERYWHERE!!!
Coming for your brains and it's too late to change. 8D
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Goes to get zombie fighting equipment
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Boards up house to wait things out.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:29 pm
Brother Hank: he smiled as he left the room and walked to where the two women were. "How's things in here?" he asked as he placed an arm around June's shoulders.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:29 pm
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Xena: After watching Raph and Hank leave the room, she looks to June. "So how long you and your husband have been working on this project with zombies?"
June: "For a few years actually, since the first ones in the area started showing up."
Xena: "I see...What sparked this whole thing if you don't mind me asking?"
June: "Well with the kids all grown up and gone, we simply decided to try to see if it was possible to put zombies back into a somewhat normal life and have them coexist with the living without the chance of the living being bitten
Xena: "I take it you've studied necromancy?" She asked.
June: "Oh no. We just fiddled around inside them to kinda get their nerves and brain working somewhat. Somehow we managed the right combo"
Xena: "And what do you plan to do with the zombies if they manage to have a mind of their own?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:47 pm
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
June: "Well with the kids all grown up and gone, we simply decided to try to see if it was possible to put zombies back into a somewhat normal life and have them coexist with the living without the chance of the living being bitten
June: "Oh no. We just fiddled around inside them to kinda get their nerves and brain working somewhat. Somehow we managed the right combo"
Xena: "And what do you plan to do with the zombies if they manage to have a mind of their own?"
June: "Make them feel as normal as possible of course. Dinners here in the house and all." she smiled at Hank. "Just wonderful dear."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:50 pm
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
June: "Make them feel as normal as possible of course. Dinners here in the house and all." she smiled at Hank. "Just wonderful dear."
Xena: "I see." She said before glancing over to Hank. "Where's Raphael?" She asked.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:56 pm
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie

Brother Hank: "Great." he said before kissing her cheek. He then looked at Xena. "He's resting. Even a zombie can get tired. He told me to tell you to go on up to your room we fixed for you and to get some rest too." he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:13 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie

Brother Hank: "Great." he said before kissing her cheek. He then looked at Xena. "He's resting. Even a zombie can get tired. He told me to tell you to go on up to your room we fixed for you and to get some rest too." he said.
Xena: Her eyes narrow in suspicion when Hank said that Raph's resting. "You're lying." She said.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:14 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie

Xena: Her eyes narrow in suspicion when Hank said that Raph's resting. "You're lying." She said.
June: "Now dear, it's not hard to believe a zombie could need rest. I'm sure you two traveled far to get here after all."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:17 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie

Brother Hank: "I assure you I am not lying." he said seemingly offended by Xena's accusation.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:43 pm
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie

June: "Now dear, it's not hard to believe a zombie could need rest. I'm sure you two traveled far to get here after all."
Xena: She raises an eyebrow. "I'm certain that myself or Raphael wouldn't need rest when we've been riding on a carriage the whole time. Though we had no intention on coming to this place in the first place. If it weren't for your husband having him come unwillingly, we would've just stayed at the graveyard." She then hears Hank, the look of suspicion still in her sapphire blue eyes. "Don't play games with me." She said. "Considering Raphael is one of the few zombies with a mind of his own, you'd find that he would be a perfect addition to your little collection, am I wrong?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:03 pm
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie

Xena: She raises an eyebrow. "I'm certain that myself or Raphael wouldn't need rest when we've been riding on a carriage the whole time. Though we had no intention on coming to this place in the first place. If it weren't for your husband having him come unwillingly, we would've just stayed at the graveyard." She then hears Hank, the look of suspicion still in her sapphire blue eyes. "Don't play games with me." She said. "Considering Raphael is one of the few zombies with a mind of his own, you'd find that he would be a perfect addition to your little collection, am I wrong?"
June: She gasps, seemingly offended. "Hank forced you two to come here? Why my darling Hank wouldn't hurt a fly."  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:36 pm
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie

Brother Hank: "Collection?" he asked. "I don't understand what you mean." he said as he hugged his wife closely.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:49 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Brother Hank: "Collection?" he asked. "I don't understand what you mean." he said as he hugged his wife closely.
Xena: "All these zombies gathered here in one spot. You claim to train them in a fashion so they can coexist among with the living, yet there is more to it than meets the eye." She would then quickly draw her sword, the sheath having been attached to her dress. She would point the blade towards Hank. "You really didn't want for us to leave this place because you had plans for Raphael. What is it that you really hope to gain from all this? Wealth? Power?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "All these zombies gathered here in one spot. You claim to train them in a fashion so they can coexist among with the living, yet there is more to it than meets the eye." She would then quickly draw her sword, the sheath having been attached to her dress. She would point the blade towards Hank. "You really didn't want for us to leave this place because you had plans for Raphael. What is it that you really hope to gain from all this? Wealth? Power?"
June: She moved behind Hank in fear of Xena's blade. "What makes you think we've got any sort of plans for your friend?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:54 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Brother Hank: "I am a man of God. Power and wealth mean nothing to me. Especially in this apocalyptic time. I am truly trying to help people here. I can teach zombies to be normal. Normal like your friend. I just need to know what makes him the way he is." he explained.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:07 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07

Brother Hank: "I am a man of God. Power and wealth mean nothing to me. Especially in this apocalyptic time. I am truly trying to help people here. I can teach zombies to be normal. Normal like your friend. I just need to know what makes him the way he is." he explained.
Xena: "What can be tamed aren't always tamable. Even if you were to get those zombies to be 'normal', it won't stop their hunger."  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff