Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
~*The World of Darkness RP*~ [Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DraculasLittlePrincess IV

Angelic Vampire

23,975 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:42 pm
"Thanks." Alina said sitting next to Kyoya. "So now what do we do?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:47 pm
"Be ready for him. Rest. If you're going to fight him, you'll need your full strength."  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Angelic Vampire

23,975 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:11 pm
"Good point, our little battle did leave me pretty drained." Alina said smirking.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:47 pm
"Do it." Kyoya looked out to the city. "So that's the sinister presence I felt earlier..."he thought.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Angelic Vampire

23,975 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:51 am
"Ok, ok." she said yawning. She laid down, closed her eyes and was asleep within a few minutes.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:03 pm
"Hope she stays asleep... I'm going to unlock her latent powers!!!" Kyoya turned into an angel, then put his hands on her back, and then he started to unlock her full powers.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Angelic Vampire

23,975 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:34 pm
Alina felt Kyoya's hands on her back, and as much as she wanted to wake up to ask him what he was doing, something in the back of her mind told her not to. So she put herself in a trance-like state deep sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:29 pm
Is it too late to join? I understand if not... smile  

iiAnti-Stereotypical

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:42 pm
(It's okay. We enjoy company. You'll just start near my cave.)

The moment Kyoya finished, a shock wave of power was released. "Wow... She had a tremendous amount of power inside her... It's incredible. Alina! Wake up!"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:59 pm
Just then the siphon reappeared and said, "thank you for defeating me, i am now yours to control. I hated working for that evil Elias anyway. In return, i will answer any questions i know about him."  

Raver Zephyr

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:15 pm
"Okay. Where's Elias? After you answer that, you're free." he told the siphon.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:18 pm
Name: Ajii Jarik (A.J)

Picture:
User Image

Occupation: Was streetfighter in New York City subways, the best of the best

Storyline: Was nice little girl, 6 years old, blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes. She loved everyone, loved peace.

One day, while riding on the subway of New York City, she came across a small dagger. It had some things writen on it.

Now, Ajii loved little symbols so she took it home. She wrapped it in her lace pink hankercheif and put it in a box in the back of her closet. 8 years later, her 20 year old brother, full of rage, found this dagger and killed himself.

His soul was captured in the dagger along with his rage. Little Ajii didn't know this when she presented it to her loving parents for their anniversary present.

The moment they saw the dagger they remembered their wonderful son who they had secretly favored over thheir daughter, they went insane, they threw things at her, while Ajii sobbed and apologizes, while dodging kitchen knives thrown at her. Her parents, having thrown everything, threw the dagger at her. They missed.

They were so mad, they forced her to the floor, and cut 20 marks on her back, a reminder of what the dagger she brought home had done to her brother. She was bleeding and half full of death, when her parents finally left her alone, on the tile floor. Now, when she was 15, she would never forget that.

She had turned completely full of unattainable rage, and recklessness. She had been suspended from every highschool for fighting, every college, every elementary school. She turned to streetfighting in the subway tracks, always winning. She was a joker around her friends, roughing it by the subway. She was doing great, laughed with her friends, was winning all the fights, never lost more than 5 gallons of blood, only got hit by the subway 2 times, and had adapted to sleeping on a moving subway. She knew her way around, and everything.

But she always had the symbol dagger among the 203 other type of knives she had on her double belt. She kept it, and whenever she looked at it, she felt such a rage, her heart almost burst with anger. One day, she saw her aged parents board the subway. SHe saw them, and the 20 scars on her back felt as if they were on fire.

Even though A.j. was underfed, tired, and recovering from her last fight, she walked up to her parents, and gave each 19 slash marks on their face. She then put their heads together and slashed one long mark on both their necks. they died promptly. Yet, she was still full of rage. These people had ruined her life, but now that she had killed them, she had nothing else to live for.

She was walking on to a subway one day, when she came across a man with black eyes and midnight black skin, no one else seemed to see him. He was playing music on a guitar, one that sounded so full of death and rage that AJ was instantly obsessed with the music that he called The Music of the Universe. She begged him to learn that, and he grinned and asked for a deal. She was still intoxicated with the music and promised anything. He said he would give her the ability to listen to this music anytime, and do anything with it, for exchange for a peice of her soul. She agreed, it was only a peice.

This peice she had promised was the peice of her last bit of goodness.

It is said in the World of Darkness counsel, that when one has no drop of goodness, they will be condemned to the Dark World.

And so she was, and she learned never to trust anyone again.  

iiAnti-Stereotypical

Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces