Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
***Please don't post in here*** Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which diet has been most effective for you?
  Atkin's diet
  South beach diet
  Weight Watchers
  Counting calories
  Good ol' fashioned hard work and strict exercise!
  Other.
View Results

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:11 pm
Week 5: day 1: Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Today's intake:
•grilled cheese sandwich (6 pts)
•tortilla chips with salsa, Mexican rice (?? Pts)
•small fun size package of m&m's
•5 Oreo cookies
•chicken and brown rice (7 pts)

??/24 pts

Just a rant:
I hate it when I have no choice but to eat out. And I'm losing weight sooooo slowly....and it sucks when the weather sucks, and I have no time to exercise 'cause of school, hw/studying, and work. 

And now I'm broke....and in desperate need of gas. crying    
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:16 pm
Week 5, day 2: Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Today's intake:
•cheerios and non fat milk (4 pts)
•4 ritz crackers with 1 oz of mozzarella cheese (4 points)
•crab cake patty with a white vegan bun (5 pts)
•brown rice (4 pts)
•grilled cheese sandwich (7 pts)

Today's outtake:
•30 minute walk (+2 pts)

22/24 points  

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:24 pm
Week 5, day 3: Thursday, November 11, 2010

Today's intake:
•2 scrambled eggs with veggies, cheddar cheese, and potato pieces (6 pts)
•meat with French fries and green chile peppers
•small piece of strawberry cake with vanilla frosting 
•small portion of tater tots
•small package of ritz cheese crackers (4 pts)

I really suck at keeping track and counting points.   
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:24 am
I missed 3 days worth of tracking food and counting points. I'm getting a little annoyed at losing weight so slowly, on the plus side though, I weighed myself Saturday, I lost another pound so now I'm 174. Today wasn't a great food day...I had a slice of pizza, some left over meat, a peppermint truffle, and some of a caramel apple. At least I took a 40-45 minute walk.

More good news....I went to jcpenny on Saturday, I tried on 4 different pairs of jeans size 12......AND I FIT IN THEM!! I was so happy!! I finally moved down from size 14 to size 12! I need to get motivated to start running again...  

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

vanilla_bean_frappichino

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:07 am
You can do it! Do not start running too quickly. Start with speed walking so you do not get to tired to quickly. Weight watchers is really good and I am happy you are disciplined and sticking with it.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:09 am
Hey, cool! I am middle eastern too! Half iranian. What about you,which country?  

vanilla_bean_frappichino

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:48 pm
Oh that's cool! I'm Lebanese.

I haven't weighed myself in a while but I dont think I gained weight. I'm probably still around 174 and 175. I can't believe school ends next week. It went by so fast. That's good though because then I'll finally have time for running! I want to take my weight loss in 10-20 pound increments. I lost the first 20+ pounds pretty easily with the help of running. So I really want to start that up again. The 8th is the last day of school but I have two finals on the 10th and one on 14th. Then FREEDOM!

.............I really hope I get a letter from HSU soon.....I'm so nervous.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:37 am
Finals are a job sad huh, lebanese women are so pretty! Most of the ones I have met. Are you into your culture very much?  

vanilla_bean_frappichino

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:52 am
No, I'm not very much into the culture.....it's a little too "traditional" and conservative for me. I'm not religious either for personal reasons. However, Lebanon is so beautiful. I've visited the country only twice in the past but I remember having so much fun. There's so much to see and do. And the food! The food is amazing. In the past, I would lose weight eating their food because everything was fresh and homecooked and healthy to begin with.

lol Yea, I have some cousins who are GORGEOUS, but I think the "pretty-gene" may have skipped me. sweatdrop heh.

This is me by the way  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:46 pm
My eating habits have been horrible lately. I wouldn't be surprised if I gained 10 pounds. I can't wait till finals are over 'cause then I can finally start running again.  

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

vanilla_bean_frappichino

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:13 am
well for what it is worth, I think you are pretty.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:42 am
vanilla_bean_frappichino
well for what it is worth, I think you are pretty.

Thank you! 4laugh You're pretty too!  

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:22 pm
First post of the new year! 4laugh Happy 2011!!

Winter vacation is over and the spring semester started on Jan 10th. The weather had been pretty crappy, cold, gloomy, and rainy. Now however, it's been warm and sunny! Perfect weather for running. I really want to get back into my diet, but I'm not as motivated. sad I also really want to try the new weight watcher plus, but of course I am poor. I'm only enrolled in two classes this semester so my hours at work have gone up. Good news...................I'VE BEEN PROVISIONALLY ACCEPTED TO HSU!!!! I just have to pass these last two classes and send my transcripts by march 1st and then I'll be officially in!! Omg this is like a dream come true! The beginning of my life starts in the fall.....I can't wait, I'll most likely live on campus and I'll be taking awesome classes that I love. That school has a good wildlife and environment program so I can't wait!! It's so exciting!!

As for my diet, I want to get back into running 3 times a week and eating fruits, we are stocked up with apples, bananas, and oranges. I like to blend bananas with milk and crushed ice, and I like eating apples (with PB) and oranges raw. My birthday is April 18th, so I want to try to lose 30 pounds by then, but ultimately, I want to be between 130 and 140 by the time I move to HSU. That gives me about 7 months to lose 40 pounds which should be an ample amount of time. I have no idea when I can run though, Tuesday's are bad because I'm in school all day and it's dark by the time I get home. Mondays are good because I don't work or have school. I'll just have to work around my schedule for the rest of the week. I'll stick to the same rules I had before and eating small, controlled portions.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:21 am
Wednesday march 9 2011

Today's weight: 177.5

Today's intake:
•2 eggs (4 points)
•2 lean turkey bacon strips. (1 point)
•1 charbroiled chicken sandwich from chick-fil-A (5 points)
•1 slice of American chs (2 points)
•1 chicken breast (3 points)
•1 small salad with ranch (4 points)
•brown rice (4 points)

23/24 points  

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

Testicular Diabeetus
Vice Captain

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50