Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 24. ✿ - - - Life Issues
The Personal ******** You's Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frezeal

Shameless Elder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:17 am
To my ex-friends,

Not going to lie, this was pretty shady. You were waiting for me to say something that can manipulated into something I didn't say at all.

First, you got someone mad at me over a comment that wasn't even about them. They confronted me through text and I began explaining to them that it wasn't about them or anyone I knew in particular.

Second, you take this person's phone and start texting for him when I still believe it is him. You wanted me to say s**t about him and say s**t about you so you all could have more reasons to turn against me for no reason at all.

Fortunately for me, I don't want drama so I handled it maturely with him when he found out you texted me from his phone. We said our peace.

HOWEVER, I think this so shady af. Honestly, who does this to another person over a comment that doesn't even pertain to you? You were looking for a fight obviously.

Well, guess what? You and your friend are 10x bigger than I am so I'm not about to be stupid and fight you. The first hit you take will be landing your a** in jail.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:26 am
To my soon to be ex-friend,

I want to ******** the hell out of you! You're the most sensitive yet so insensitive person I've ever encounter in my life. You're a hypocrite and a selfish b***h which make it all worst. You're such a burden to my everyday living. You may think that you're funny but again ******** YOU cause you're the total opposite of funny. Letting you enter my life is one of my biggest regrets. I hate you so much, and I swear I and don't you dare make connection with me anymore I hate you so much I want to kick your butt so hard you want to die.
burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes

*okay I'm totally calm now...ahahaha this is a nice thread, very useful to let it all out. lawl 4laugh  

Zariah Khi

Lavish Dabbler

13,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:46 am
User Image

Dear sweet stepmother.
No, wait. I'm sorry. You're not so sweet at all. You're just
a b***h. That's right - a b***h. Even after living with together
for 15 years, I still think you're one. I have always felt that
way about you. You dare to call me lazy and socially
handicapped for not "being able" to do things on my own.
But guess what - I am who I am! You can never change that!
Accept that I have troubles doing things by myself and
that I get really anxious about picking up the telephone
to make a call to book something. After 15 years in the
same household you should probably know that, right?

And you also dare to tell me that I'm more or less worthless?
That I won't be able to survive on my own since I - according
to you - will run to mummy and daddy to get help all the time.
Well how the ******** else am I suppose to learn, if I can't even ask
someone about it? Stupid ******** not even my mother! So how do you even dare to say those
things to me?! My own mother would probably never say things
like that to me! I am in fact afraid of you and you temper sometimes.
You just slaps me down sometimes when I talk to you. Like today
when I told you I felt sorry for you having a really bad cold after you
said that you throat hurts - "No need to feel sorry for me!!" Well, sorry!
You're just...ghusdb!!!

I could go on and on and on for hours about how much I want to
punch you in the face with a frying pan sometimes, but I think I'll
just stop now before I get even more pissed off at you.

b***h.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:00 pm
Yay, finally!

To my old neighbor in ******** you for beating your kids. ******** you for always getting away from the law when we tried to call the cops on you. ******** YOU FOR RUNNING OVER CASSIE WHEN SHE WAS AN INNOCENT PUPPY!

Wow, that felt ******** you to the person who called our history teacher 'tacky'. I've seen you in my other classes, flipping off both the teachers and some of the students, myself included. I also do NOT approve of you calling me a retard in the hallway. I'm surprised you have any friends you ************! I also saw you push that girl in the hallway for 'being a retarded brony'. ******** you!

Wow, I feel so much better. Yes I told the teachers about the girl being shoved. Bye bye.  

Lady_Whitetree

Newbie Noob

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200

Taylonn

Green Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:46 pm
The self-righteous twats in the gifting threads who always include tidbits in their posts about how unfair it is to get gifted the minimum or how if you gift them well then they will gift you ******** you, you greedy whores.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:55 pm
Music

I needed one of this!

To the stupid girl I can't stand for always singling ME out that I'm singing off pitch when I've been singing longer than you have (trust me, I'd know if I'm singing off pitch), ******** you. For being rude to teachers behind their backs and turning into a sweet pest, ******** you. For having completely different personas around the people you're with, talking behind people's back, for being a hypocrite. ******** you.

To my parents who never understands anything and makes me feeling like a stinking pile ol' poo, ******** you. To my useless brothers who don't do anything all day long but play video games and not have a life. ******** you.

To school and the people in it: ******** you all.
To life: ******** you for being so hard on everyone.

Whew, now that all that's out of the system....

User Image
Soul

kittysuperhero

I3owie

Agent Bear

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:31 pm
******** you! You little piece of s**t! Who the hell do you think you are for having your way with me! We may be friends but it is not okay to do what you did to me. It was ******** inappropriate! (not sexual -_-0)

AND you! You little sneaky, insecure, psychopathic, selfish b***h! Stop calling me because your bored and i'm your ******** last resort to fill in your boredom! So much for being friends! All you do is use people for your own benefits. I ******** know how you roll! I love the way you lie so perfectly! You might as well audition in Hollywood. You could win a Grammy award for being the greatest actress! You hurt me a lot and I always take it. Both physically and verbally. You don't even consider my feelings or what's going on in my life. As we get older I see the real you. The you that you said you never be but is and I know you love it. Don't ******** hate me if I want to feel beautiful for once in my ******** life and actually try to change the way I treat myself. IF I ******** WANT TO CHANGE MYSELF TO BE MORE CONFIDENT AND BE THE BETTER ME! I ******** WILL! I WILL NOT BE YOUR SHADOW! NO MORE! I REFUSE TO HIDE MYSELF BEHIND A WALL. Just because I look different for once that doesn't mean i'm some cocky b***h all of a sudden. Just because I recently got a job at some expensive place that doesn't mean I've changed. If you ever payed any attention to my rants on how I felt out of my comfort zone and how people there are kinda evil you would've understand. I still feel insecure, in everything I do in order to be a confident woman. I'm sick and tired of your lies. There is so much I can take. I don't even know why i'm still here for you anymore. I feel like none of you guys really cared. I know how you guys talk and I don't like it. I even said that to you guys and all you guys said was "well that's how I talk if you don't like it oh well. Plus your no better." Oh yeah at least I notice what I say is hurtful and disgusting to others and how often do I say shitty stuff other than the times when I am upset? At least im trying to change the way I speak to others without trying to threaten them on things I feel uncomfortable with. I want to be able to know how to deal with others better. It's kinda sad and pathetic of me for still hanging on believing that you care for me. I gave you my trust, my loyalty, practically everything I can do to at least try to help. I hold my bargain of the stick, wheres yours? I guess there will be an end of our history together. You guys can stay together but i'm tired and done with this s**t.
I am done of trying to express my feelings and feeling like im the only one trying to hold our friendship together along with the others. I'm not strong even though I pretend I am. I am not Atlas who holds the world behind his back. My punishment will be regret. Regretting that I wasted so much time thinking what you guys think and always trying to impress you all, my "friends" my "family" instead of impressing myself to be who I want to be. I know that I should blame myself for not leaving sooner and shouldn't have bothered to try to fix things. It's easier said than done. So goodbye.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:57 pm
I really needed this.

Dear previous self employer. You are one hypocritical b***h, you know. I was the only high school student employed by you, yet you gave me the same tasks as the college graduates. I was not prepared for the work you gave me, and you just wanted to set me up for failure knowing I was not adequately trained. ********. You.

Dear ugly demonic brat. I hope you die. I mean it, you are a waste of breath. All you care about is tormenting your peers and caretakers... you know very well that you have been hurting and disrespecting others. You must have spawned from the deepest pits of hell. Go play in traffic, little s**t.

Dear old so-called "friend" that suddenly decided to call on me after four years of no contact at all. ******** off. All you do is use me as a back up for when you have nobody else. I am sick and tired of being treated this way. Go back to your "boyfriend" of over 5 years.  

Yonakii

Rainbow Admirer

Minna Isshoni

Invisible Friend

7,475 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:23 am
Dear Savannah,
Your sometimes just an freakin dumb a** you now?? you always complain about every single ****in thing!!!!! you always get what you want, you alsways you think your right when your wrong, you always brag how skinny you are when your over weighted, and you always think you so ****in the best!!! IM SO SICK AND TRIED OF YOU!!!! you only follow me and mom shopping so you can get stuff also you say you cant go to some types of shops BUT YOUR SUCH A SPOILED BRAT YOU ALWAYS GET THE GOOD STUFF AND YOU ALWAYS LEAVE FU**IN CRAP AND LOOK AROUND YOUR HOUSE DO YOU SEE HOW MUCH CRAP IS IN THERE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! And your mom she always get want you want and you say No she never gets what i want but seriously, OPEN YOUR FU**IN EYES LOOK AROUND YOUR FU**IN HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:21 pm
Dear, uh, "friend,"
Oh yeah. You're allowed to text me and ask me to hang out when you're bored and you have nothing better to do, but when I try to get a hold of you, you either ignore me or respond with abrasive one word answers. I'm sorry but what am I? A back up? A second thought? Friendship is two-sided. Sometimes I need someone to talk to, and you can't make a little bit of time for me? Well, ******** you. I'm tired of these kind of "friendships". I've had enough of them. You can find someone else to listen to you b***h and moan.

Dear boss,
I was sick with stomach flu. I don't care if you couldn't get someone to cover my shifts. If you dare say anything to me it will not be a pleasant confrontation. You have employees that book off every weekend, call off every night shift, or come to work and do sweet ******** all. I'm sick of feeling intimidated into being a good worker. I am, and always have been, a good worker. If you can't see that, then fire me. I'm one of the best employees you'll ever ******** find, and you know this.

Mother Molly

Destitute Faun

34,240 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Budding Witch 250

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:43 pm
to the girl that was my BFF:
really? your life sucks, then you get mad when people try to help?
how much are you BSing?
then saying that someone you made up is your best friend when you had said the day before it was me?
saying that you weren't in Art Club when you were?!
engaged to a different person every week when we're still in high school?!
a dating site account where you claim to be 22 and most have fallen for it?!
so glad two called you on it, so mad that one believed you when you lied and said you were 18 when you were still 17 -.-l|l
coming to me for advice and for a shoulder to cry on, it always has to be about you. i try to say something when you're done talking and you say that you weren't done when you clearly were?!
you have me hold onto your things for years. i lost none of it. you borrow some books from my mom and never give them back. i hear you don't even have them, you gave them to someone else. WHEN YOU ******** BORROWED THEM
you borrowed another one of my books, which was in brand-new condition, despite my getting it used. it sat in your locker all year, and now it's a mess and falling apart. so when i said that you had to return it before you could borrow another one? yeeah. complain that it's unfair, even teachers said i was being fair. no wonder why you got your s**t back
so your dad searches your room. big whoop. all you've ever doe was rant
the only reason i have your second phone that your parents supposedly don't know about is cuz you won't stop texting me!
granted, the one idiot in Canada (whom i have met before) needs to have his pimple farm popped...
but stop whining to me about everything
what are the chances we'll keep in touch after we graduate this year?
minimal to NONE
gr

oh, and to the people who say that college is everything, that it opens up venues, and that i should go (including most of my family)
college sucks money out of your pocket, leaving you with negative money. my dad's disabled and can't work, my mom recently had surgery, normally works two jobs otherwise, and they can barely afford the mortgage payments on the house!
plus, there's nothing colleges offer that interest me. i just say i plan on going to the local community college to get you off my back. I DON'T WANT TO GO, I HAVE NO REASON TO GO, SO ******** THE HELL OFF  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:37 am
OK, I know this is sort of a recap of my journal thread, but I'm really pissed off tonight.

You. Yeah, you, the people I formerly called my parents.

Go. ********. Yourselves.

You treated me like I was the village whore since I was 14 and encouraged my older sister to do the same when what happened was not my fault. Then you kicked her out when she got pregnant - which to this day I'm convinced was on purpose just to get away from YOU - and haven't bothered to meet any of your grandchildren. There's three of them, by the way. Two boys and a girl. Two different fathers, but that's life. At least one of 'em pays child support!

You claim to be so righteous and morally upstanding, when my male progenitor had a second family in another town... and my female progenitor was fine with it because it meant fewer requests for sex? (Dear readers, she told me that. In those words.)

So I spend the next several years not dating, doing as well as I could in school so I could go to college - and I get told it ain't happening. Fine, I got a job. When the place closed you then started bitching about how I'm not working and not dating, but you wouldn't help me out by letting me have a car either.

When my cousins told me the b*****d was going to trial and I might be needed to testify, you told me if I did you;d kick me out. ******** THAT s**t. I'm doing the right thing. My Grandpa and my brother support me in this. THAT is why I finally moved out, you self-righteous morons.

You DARE come looking for me, demanding I should go back to work as your housekeeper for freelive with you, and put up with your hypocrisy and "what will the neighbors say?" pettiness again?

OH HELL NO. (You know you heard that in Will Smith's voice.)

I have a real home, I live where there's (semi-)reliable public transportation, I'm making a little money here and there with odd jobs, I get laid like there's no tomorrow.... Oh, right, I didn't tell you: I found love, too... in the worst possible place, maybe, but I found it, and Grandpa approves.

So no. I want nothing more to do with you people. EVER. Pretend I died. It shouldn't be too hard for you assholes to manage that.

And for the record, the cat did NOT run away. I took him with me and we're getting him a new brother or sister - when we can find one he likes.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

SpookyMaroon

Undead Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 12:14 am
This is probably the best thread I've ever seen ever.

Hey, a*****e, I dumped you 3 years ago. Don't suggest me BDSM fantasy novels. What kind of man reads those anyways? ******** you.  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 1:01 am
SpookyMaroon
This is probably the best thread I've ever seen ever.

Hey, a*****e, I dumped you 3 years ago. Don't suggest me BDSM fantasy novels. What kind of man reads those anyways? ******** you.

*supercilious sniff* He likes Fifty Shades of Garbage Grey? Yuck.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 12:28 pm
Dear whiny little twit,

I tried, honestly, I tried to be your friend, but I gave up. I gave you advice when you asked for help, but I stopped when I realized you'd rather be the victim than actually stand up for yourself. You only want someone to listen to you boo-hooing rather than hear some hard truths, which a real friend would tell you. That's why I defriended you here on Gaia... and when I log into the guild, guess who I found on the front page boo-hooing and asking for friends?

No. Not falling for that s**t again. You know and admit you have major issues but you'd rather take abuse than make improvements. I'm done. Done investing myself emotionally into someone who won't even message back to me when I PM asking if you're OK. DONE, you hear?

I'm saving my emotional energy for those who appreciate it.  
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff