Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Fighter's School RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:43 am
"I really am sorry miss...like my sister I'm just a medic here...I graduated from this school when I was 9 you see" Izumi replied.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:36 am
*shrugs* Ineresting.. Never really held much value in the healing arts, though they do come in handy if your injured. I prefer swords and fists and the occasional shuriken *smirks*  

HitokiriBabe

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:40 pm
*Rai walks over to Izumi*"You shouldn't fight" He said "People you care about can get hurt"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:51 pm
*looks at the new guy* We weren't fighting merely having a conversation.. Does it even look like we are fighting *raises an eyebrow sarcastically*  

HitokiriBabe

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:04 pm
"yes it did" Rai said "Fight is a form of evil"*i hope they don't think i'm evil just because i'm part vampire  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:47 am
Okay.. I think you are a little delusional... We were not fighting merely discussing how we fought, and he doesn't even fight! *points at Izumi, her temper beginning to rise* And if we were fighting there would have been blood and lots of it trust me!!! *growls*  

HitokiriBabe

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:58 pm
True so true. I still hate fighting and is a really bad idea to have around me.*Blood = crack*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:30 am
*shrugs* I guess that is the disadvantage of having vampire blood.. I have neko blood so I can control the blood lust when I fight.  

HitokiriBabe

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:19 pm
"Your luckly, my eye start glowing and i start to twitch."*Rai wonders what kind of school this is*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:48 pm
So what are you doing here if you don't fight? Seeing as it is a fighting school....  

HitokiriBabe

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:24 am
sweatdrop O....this is the only school that will let a half vamp murderer in  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:43 pm
"And you really don't understand why some of these student fight...you see...some of them fight for revenge, some of them to claim their honor and some of them just wants to protect people. Fighting is not really a form of evil, it's more like a form of protection and defense" Izumi said, trying to tell them the purpose of Hikari School.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

HitokiriBabe

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:08 pm
And another thing.. If you hate fighting and such how come you call yourself a murderer? That really doesn't make sense.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:36 am
"Well that has a story behide it that i'd really not like the tell right now" a tear goes down his face has he remembered what he did  

Death_God_Sakura

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:40 pm
"Izumi-nii-san! there's a person needing your help right next to the library" Mizu said, with her hands behind her head. Izumi nodded "bye now" he said as he leaves the three. Mizu saw the guy's tear "why are crying? You know, people around here spreads rumors a lot show you should be more cautious in doing that" she said wiping his tear. She smiled sweetly at him.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games