Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
Abandoned Enco Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:07 pm
"...nothing..." She said, looking at the cement walls. She felt an uncomfortable aura, and tried to shake it off. "....and I better not regret letting you join us, or else..." Her left eye glowed a bright red, to show a warning.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:13 pm
Remembering the good ol' days when MiG was just a lowly Corporal in the USMC, he snapped back to the good recent days at the arrival of the new guy. It's either people knew this was a hot spot or they abandoned their former comrades and joined this side. It was somehow getting alarming, the rate of how many people who want to kill Wesker stumble upon this group.

Counting the new guy, there's enough people in the supply room to make a squad. Of course, his being a gentleman gets in the way, and he really didn't want to involve the women and young adult.

But that was a luxury MiG couldn't afford. He looked at Rosalina and Gated, then jerked the tip of his M3 towards the newcomer, "Who's the FNG?" asked MiG.  

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

Bipersona

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:15 pm
"Stop worrying, for gods sake... and glowing eyes don't scare me anymore. I've seen plenty of those... I think." He held his head. "I remember fighting a guy who had glowing eyes, and hacking off his arm, but that's about it." He then smiled sweetly. "I will not abuse your trust."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:19 pm
Rosalina rolled her eyes and turned to MiG. "...he's a feelance mecenary by the name of Ryu Azore..." She looks at Ryu. "...or so he says..." She looked back at MiG. "...and I just suggested that he could join us. Well, if you don't mind." confused  

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Bipersona

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:36 pm
"For Christ's sake, if you're gonna be this rude to me, than you can forget me helping you get to Wesker! God..." he then started walking in a different direction angrilly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:39 pm
Gated looked towards Ryu and said, "You have to earn your trust like i did. You cant just come walkin along and just hop in the group." Then Gated waited for a hopefully good reaction from Ryu because Gated knew the group needed all the help it could get.  

Tommi114

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:40 pm
MiG scratched the back of his head, "This destroys the whole plan of sneaking out of here. With a huge number like this, we'll have a hard time avoiding fights. Well, what's done is done. We'll just have to wing it from here."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:41 pm
Rosalina pulled out a whip and siezed his arm. "...and you're not goin' anywhere, Buddy."

She turned to him and smiled. "....looks like somebody can't take a joke, eh?" wink  

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Bipersona

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:43 pm
"I've worked with Sora before, I can hardly remember anything else, Okay? If you don't believe me then why don't you just walk up to her and say 'Ryu is back'. Go on, say it stare You can trust me." He then smiled at Rosalina and chuckled. "Nice whip. Kinda hurt though >_<"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:48 pm
MiG smiled slightly at Rosalina's statement then he quickly made a quick rundown of plans to do from here. As always, there was that one plan at the back of his mind which requires the ultimate sacrifice.  

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:50 pm
Rosalina released the whip and put it away. She turned to MiG and sighed. "Now that I've had my fun....what's the plan?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:54 pm
"It's really up to Sora and Spine right now. They're the leaders of this group, and my plan also varies from sneaking to taking out the big guns." replied MiG. He gave Rosalina a slight nudge on the arm before looking at Ryu.

He extended his arm in an attempt for a handshake.  

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

Bipersona

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:55 pm
"Before we do anything... does this Wesker guy have a black trenchcoat and red glowing eyes and slicked back hair? If so, then I remember fighting him..." He then smirked and added "Poor guy will never use his right arm again. ^_^ No more 'Me-time' for him"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:58 pm
MiG kept his arm extended as he replied, "According to BSAA records, yes. He is exactly as you described him."  

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:58 pm
"...I see..." She replied.

She looked at the floor and felt the uncomfortable aura grow stronger, making her dizzy.

"...I...need to sit down..."  
[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games