Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
New Raccoon City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Virus or Parasite Do You Prefer?
  T-Virus
  G-Virus
  TG-Virus
  T-Veronica Virus
  Las Plagas
  Uroboros
View Results

krazysick614

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:11 pm
Sick look down at his cam link then shook his head lightly. "Hey MiG, you sure that's there nobody is left in the city?" He said  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:23 am
*he looked around while continuing to drive his motor cycle then out of the corner of his eye he noticed a camera mounted just under a traffic light. he then turned down another street then looked to his map and continued on.*  

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

krazysick614

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:16 pm
Sick heard a sound comming from the distance as he turn the music down. Hearing a motor cycle then begin to follow the sound of it  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:13 pm
*he turned down into the underpass heading towards the hospital which is where the presumed underground bass was held however he started to feel nervous considering the fact that he was only one man and what if that facility wasn't opened. he began to worry but he kept focused as he was only 4 blocks away from the hospital.*  

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:40 pm
Rosalina leaned on Alex, groaning in pain as he held her.

"Don't worry, Sis, we'll find something to help ease your pain..." He said quietly to her. She nodded and looked into the direction of the sound of a motorcycle. "...where is it coming from?"

"I don't know, but just to be sure, stay away from the window."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:17 pm
*he road down into the parkade concourse level and drove his way down to the lowest level as he avoided a few groups of zombies and wrecked vehicles. once at the bottom he started looking for a control panel or a odd looking panel on the walls and floor.*  

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:40 pm
Rosalina looked out the window from over Alex's shoulder and her eyes widened. "Is that Nicholai?!" She excitedly pulled away from his grasp to get a better look, and sure enough, he saw a man on a motorcycle, knowing in her mind that it was him.

"I want to stop him, but its too dangerous right now...." She said to herself, contemplating on how to get his attention without putting the others lives in risk.

Alex yanked at her. "Rose, don't worry about it, just let him go on with his business."

She glared at him. "Why are you, all of a sudden, so protective of me now?! You weren't earlier!"

"Rose, please, I'll explain later..." Alex assured her, not knowing how else to put it....  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:29 pm
"There's no one else that's locked up in some safe house anymore, Captain Sick." MiG said, fully recovered now. He stepped forward holding his SIG 556 and looked at all the people. "Well, what the hell are you waiting for? We got zombies out there, as well as a person. Get to defensive positions!"  

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:47 am
*he checked all around the area and couldn't find anything. he leaned against the wall as he didn't know what else to do. he looked to his wrist and remembered that he had to change the bandage cause he cut himself while breaking a window to a store to get ammunition for his M110 SASS sniper rifle. he turned his bike around so that he had it pointed towards the ramp so he could get away easily if needed then he wandered into the hospital to look for clean bandages with his tactical pistol at the ready.*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:41 am
Sick creep up on a building somewhere in Raccoon City but it look empty. Getting out of the car and told his team to turn on the tac light. Moving inside the building as ther was several zombie in the area and took them out. "I guess I was hearing s**t." He said to himself as he check the clock.  

krazysick614

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:31 am
*he wandered around inside the hospital as he put a silencer on his tactical pistol and took out the first 2 zombies with 4 shots. he made sure to plant 2 shots in the head due to his bad experiences in the past. he continued on through the building avoiding the light from outside.*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:52 pm
Sick heard a chopper flying over them and wonder who it was. Looking outside the window as he told everyone to turn off their lights. Seeing an Umbralla logo as he shook his head but they had a package with them. The chopper flew over where they was at and begin to drop it off on top of them. Getting everyone out of the building and hearing an rocket comming behind them. Ducking to the side as it miss him and didn't hit the truck. Turning around and seeing what it was. "******** another B.O.W!" He said  

krazysick614

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:28 am
"What?!" Alex cried, grabbing Rosalina's arm and pulling her close to protect her. She growled and snatched her arm back.

"F u c k it, I'll take it out!" She sneered, walking in its direction.

He pulled her back. "I'm NOT GOING TO LOSE YOU AGAIN!!!" He barked at her, gripping tightly.

She turned her glare to him, and he froze when he saw her eyes glowing red. "...you've never given a crap about me growing up. You've always chosen your friends over me. You've abandoned me, neglected me, ignored me....but the worst of all...you were the one that got me killed last time..." She turned to him fully. "...you're damn lucky I have this R-X virus to keep me alive..." Her eyes began to grow bloodshot, and Alex knew she was going to reveal her "Death Stare" upon him, so he looked away. She smiled with a hint of evil, but with slight sadness. "...I'm going to do you, MiG, and Sick a favor and risk my life to protect you all."

She turned and started walking away, "....something you've never done."

Looking at the B.O.W., Rosalina looked down, closed her eyes for a few seconds, and when she snapped her head back up, she emitted a loud, blood-curdling banshee scream that shattered nearby windows. She saw that the B.O.W. was beginning to slow down and weaken, so she continued to scream out.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:53 pm
*By this time he was already at the top level of the hospital with his M110 SASS sniper Rifle trained on the now weakened B.O.W. He has made all the calculations for his shot, his world slowed down around him as he went into his focused state. he squeezed the trigger of his rifle and the silenced 7.62x51mm round rocketed out of the barrel and traveled across the landscape of the city approximately 4 blocks away. the round penetrated the B.O.W.'s Skull and however Nicholai squeezed off two more 7.62x51mm rounds into the open wound in it's skull. the course of the 45 seconds that past seemed to Nicholai like 4 and a half hours in his mind frame however he noticed that the B.O.W. started to slump forward but Nicholai knew the B.O.W. wasn't dead just weakened for the moment.*  

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:46 pm
"b***h." MiG said as he fired a .50 BMG round into the B.O.W.'s "head". The recoil of the M82A1 making him shudder. He was atop of the BSAA building. He knew that won't be enough, so with amazing speed, (Sleight of Hand. xD) he removed the magazine and loaded the M82A1 with explosive rounds, shooting one into the B.O.W.'s body.  
[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff