Reply Role Play
Action/Fantasy RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeramir

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:09 pm
Zeramir apeared in his room lying on the bed looking into the ceiling with a look that could break it. Tears stood still in his eyes as if he thought that crying was for the weak minded."I will kill you Axel...and I will forget what you have put me through...everything will finish for both of us....tommorrow..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:23 pm
Shuyin let the keys hit the ground infront of him all he did was stand there for a moment silent then decided to speak," Sayo.... I still need your help... and I will pay you whatever your price is....I...I...just....want to get my revenge on those who ruined my life....no....those who ruined the lives of those who used to live in the mansion....Zaks,Kira,Scio," His voice started to break as a tear of blood ran down his face staining it," my...Harina," he clentched his fist in anger and truned around the blood staining tears now rolling down his face.  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

xoSukaiSakakiox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:38 pm
Sayo didn't know what to say with one foot and arm stuck through her ready made portal.

"Why....not someone else... Shuyin?"she asked quietly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:45 pm
"Sayo...it's...bcause.....I want you around...when i'm around you I feel like Harina's back with me...I just....don't want you to leave," he grabbed her hand and fell to his knees," please...Sayo don't leave."  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

xoSukaiSakakiox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:51 pm
Sayo looked down at Shuyin a hint of sadness displayed within her eyes though her face remained emotionless.

"I cannot replace what is lost Shuyin.. please understand this. It will never work that way.."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:57 pm
"I know that but i feel the same way around you as i did her and she could takecare of herslef until Axel killed her," he held onto her hand and produced another ring form his pocket," Sayo pleas stay with me I...I don't want to be alone anymore."  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

xoSukaiSakakiox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:00 pm
"Shuyin I can't.. I might work under your, but love is not something for the likes of me. A mercenary for hire.."she said softly waving the ring away and stepping out of the portal.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:08 pm
"Tehn you should just go," he stood up and threw the ring onthe gorund and truned around," the fight that is about to occur I want oyu no part of what so ever." he walked over to the top of the hill and looked back at her," good bye for the last time," he ran down teh other side.  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

xoSukaiSakakiox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:16 pm
Sayo could say nothing to this and so her time ended here.

"Good bye Shuyin.. and Zeramir..."she said softly as she created her portal once again and left to the real world...forever.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:20 pm
Shuyin ran towards a blackening night where even hell couldn't find him He ran for the XIII orders hideout he was out for blood and knew he wouldn't live through it.  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

Zeramir

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:07 am
Nothing in the real world was the same, red thunders enraged what before was peaceful land, where before there were nuclear bombs and people killing each other with guns there were now dead people everywere in the world. A black mist covered the world and the sun could not be seen, Only the huge white castle on of the city could be seen. It didn't seem that there was a human alive but there were millions of angels on site ready to kill whatever they saw.

Zeramir sat in his bed as fast as he could with a hand in his forehead and trembling like a kitten. His face ran with sweat and his eyes with fear. He had found out Axels plan out."...Da....damn you Axel...I won't let you do it!"He got up of the bed, put on his shirt and coat and dissappeared into the shadows going for the real world.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:00 pm
Shuyin kept running into the darkness of a portal he created to get to them but he was stopped jsut before he got to the exit of the portal, the sound of gunshot echoed through the portal,Shuyin jumpe dot the side to avoid being hit. He spun around and saw the shooter, "Xigbar! whya re you here?"

"I'ts simple Shuyin to stop you form ruining our plans for your sister." he aimed the gun again and fired again.  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

Zeramir

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:27 pm
Zeramir ran through the shadow world looking for a safe location to get out in the real world when he saw Shuyin fighting Xigmar. Zeramir stopped and without hesitating he blew the barriers of the portal and appeared from Shuyins shadow."...hey..."Zeramirs eys grew red..."I found them out...and now theres nothing they can do to stop me..."Zeramir multiplied himself by two and one of the Zeramirs left. The other one turned into Xaldin and stayed."Roxas you should do the same...if Shuyin doesen't go with Zeramir...Sayo will be done for...Both of us should be enough to take on Xigbar..."

Meenwhile Zeramir waited on the other side of the portal for Shuyin."Come on...If I am right Sayo is gonna get killed if we don't get there fast!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:45 pm
Sayo walked upon the streets of the real world breathing in it's musty air for the first time in a long time. Oh thank god she thought with a small smile on her face. With a full pocket of gold and a hungry stomach she ventured into the town square in search for her favorite place. Looking around she finally spotted it, a TAVERN.

Kicking in the door slightly Sayo walked in and had all eyes on her. A small smirk was displayed upon her face upon her return to to her old stomping grounds. It had seemed like forever. Taking her favorite seat in the corner she ordered up a plate of the best meal the tavern could offer and a nice drink to soothe her troubles away.

Now this is what she was used to.  

xoSukaiSakakiox

Zeramir

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:28 pm
Everything in the Tavern was dead, nothing but dust everywere and the only sound where thuder and lightning. Things were not like in the olden days.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff