Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What Anime/Manga Do You Love/Hate/Etc.? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AeZeN

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:13 pm
Fullmetal Alchemist and Mushishi
We all know why almost everyone loves FMA. About Mushishi...the art style is ok but the background is great. They captured the greenness of nature. And each episode tells something about the philosophy of life.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:57 pm
I'm enjoying Legal Drug a lot at the moment.  

Dariram
Crew

Meroko Senpai

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:57 am
Legal Drug? I have Volumes 1 & 2, but didn't they stop doing them (for now)?

I would have a hard time picking a favorite anime and manga. Maybe this thread should be a Top 10 list, because I would have a much easier time with that. wink

I have favorites for different reasons. For example, Chobits is a sentimental favorite because it was the first anime series I saw and got me into anime and manga. Fruits Basket would have to be on my Top 10 list as well. FMA and Gankutsuou were also very good. Full Moon w(o) Sagashite for some reason just really got to me, and made me cry (what a sap, eh?).

As for manga...I have watched more anime than read manga. Mostly due to $$. I can't afford to have both as a habit. sad I have enjoyed Alice 19th, Chobits, Fruits Basket (still in progress). And I'm still in progress with Death Note and Monster.

For me anime and manga are like Lay's potato chips...I can't pick just one. wink ~m

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:51 pm
Yes, temporarily. I own up to volume number three~ It's still on my top ten.

Death Note and Monster I simply love. Death Note as a manga and Monster as an anime.

Dariram
Crew

spixie09

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:24 pm
humm.. Favorite animes:
Shakugan no Shana (II)
Code Geass
Gundam SEED (Destiny)

despised animes:
any animes with bad animation quality crying shun!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:45 am
Actually.... I just watch how they are made^^
Love how they think^^  

iFizzy

Arjano

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:27 pm
i like elfen lied death note blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:54 pm
When it comes to anime and manga, I just have to admire the artwork and story plot. Usually, I can really connect to the plot or the plot has a kind of realistic quality about it. The artwork is another part of a good anime to me because it expresses the characters and the plot, expressions, etc.
One of the reasons why La Corda D'Oro is one of my favorites. I absolutely loved the artwork and I could connect to the plot; I'm a music lover and making music was my bit of sanctuary.  

Shiranemi

housam

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:36 pm
well im not that choosy...if an anime has a good story i dont really mind if it has bad animation....emm good animation and art are a plus tho smile eye candy smile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:33 pm
I like a anime series and most of the manga I've read but I gotta say, I don't like Kodacha. I don't know, it just annoys me. Especailly the manga  

TwilightDemon

xXI Hisa IXx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:49 am
I love Bleach,because the plot is great and characters are so cool,especially the Shinigami smile
And I hate Inuyasha because of it's ending...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:39 pm
FMA annoys me. D:
I watched 2 episodes. Didn't have me there.
Because I was extremely bored the next day, I watched the last episode.
I hated that too.
:]

I also hate Tokyo Mew Mew.
Dude, they don't even have powers. They just dress up.
:/

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]

dreamerforlife

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:32 pm
I like to read manga if it isa backwards. If it has weird drawing I am ok with that but if has a bad story than I am out of there. Millenium Snow is good, and Vampire Knight. There is a web sight were you read all these mang as for free and not have to download anything.IT IS AWESOME blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:34 pm
There are so many anime/manga that I like to read. Like maybe chobits, tokyo mew mew, death note, Inuyasha, and lots more! ANIME RULZ!!!!!!!!! 4laugh  

iCH3RRY-JUICE

shadowhitokiri

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:48 pm
I like..
The .Hack series ai buster, legend of twilight manga, sign, roots, and G.U(except gift and legend of twilight anime, those were screwd)
Gundam Seed Destiny
Rurouni kenshin
Samurai X
Naruto (kinda)
Inu yasha (not a series i would read all of the chapters of, but sometimes nice to read when nothing else to do.
Yu Yu Hakusho
Full Metal Alchemist
Bleach
Ouran Host Club
Hana Kimi

Anything that has some plot and most likely some action.  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff