Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Somebody just like me? (emopunk14 & girl_gone_dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:23 pm
"Yeah none of those seems like the best plan." Skye was going back into the negative space. He didn't like them much better then she did. Even though the second option of making the best of their time, sounded like one of the better ones. In the long run if anyone found out though, they might be just as dead.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:24 pm
Lyle frowned, hating that there was no happy or positive outcome for the both of the. She really needed something to cheer the both of them up, and she needed to think quick,but nothing was coming to mind. "I'm all out of ideas, but I'm willing to do what ever you think is best." She said softly, a bit of depression on the edge of her voice. She hated this just as much as him, and what was worse was that she couldn't figure out how to make him smile right now. She needed to fine something that would distract him, at least for a little while. The thought of introducing him to her aunt had crossed her mind, but Lyle voted that as a bad idea. She didn't know how her aunt would take the situation. She sat up and looked at Skye, then kissed his cheek this time. "Come on, lets keep walking." She said softly as she stood up and grabbed his hand and tugged a little.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:34 pm
Skye smiled and got up. He wrapped his arms around her waist as he walked behind her. "I hate that all this seems so depressing right now. But we'll figure something out...." He kissed her cheek. "I really don't want to let you go." He whispered into her ear. As he said it everything bad seemed to fall off and get left behind at the log. He was glad it did, and maybe he would pick it up on his way home, maybe.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:40 pm
Lyle smiled, happy that he wasn't seeming depressed anymore. She liked the feel of his arms wrapped around her waste, it made her feel all warm on the inside. "I hope we do, because I don't want to let you go either." She said as she over lapped his arms with her's.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:03 am
He smiled and spun her around a little. "Good. So what shall we do on this walk of ours?" He wanted to do something that would make them feel like normal teens in the woods. No war between species, no supernatural things were possible, just normal kids that really liked each other.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:09 am
Lyle giggled. "I'm not entirely sure. We could be rebels and carve our initials into a tree. Um, play hide and seek? Or maybe make a camp fire?" She suggested, not sure what they could do. It was a vast area of land and there was anything possible that could be done. Besides, she had never really had the chance to be in the woods with someone she really likes, and with their situation with trying to forget the negatives also.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:16 am
Skye reached into his back pocket and pulled out his knife. "Well I do have this. So the initials thing could happen, if you really want to do that." He smiled and went into step next to her, one arm around her waist still. He twirled the knife in his hand, always the best at knife tricks.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:34 am
Lyle smiled and giggle. She watched as he played with the knife. She was amazed at how well he could twirl it like that. "I guess we could to that then, and no one will ever find it." She said with a bigger smile. The idea of carving their initials and no one ever finding it sort of made Lyle feel secretive, yet that somehow this will all work out.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:00 pm
"Sounds good." Skye looked around and throw his knife at a tree. "How about that one?" He asked her as he walked towards it, mostly the retrieve his knife. He was still glad he had dead aim, of course he thought he was off by I few inches. He needed to practice some more.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:53 pm
Lyle stared in awe at his aim. "Wow, your amazing." She said in amazement. She had never seen anyone throw that great before. Lyle followed him to the tree. "This tree is perfect." She added with a smile before kissing him on the cheek.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:59 pm
"Thanks... but it wasn't perfect. Anyway, what are your initials?" Skye asked her and then pulled out his knife. He was glad it had impressed her though. It was nice to be able to do that from time to time. He started carving his own into the tree.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:15 pm
"Mine are M.L.R, and how could you say that wasn't perfect? I would never be able to do anything like that." She said as she watched him pull the knife out and start carving. "I have horrible aim with things. I can't even land straight on a balance beam." Lyle added with a slight frown, then a small giggle.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:30 pm
"Perfect aim is hard, and I'm out of practice. Hard to practice when your around skittish people." Skye carved M.L.R + C.S.D and decided to be extra corny and put a heard around it. "Knife play is scary to most normals. It's a down side to traveling and no down time. At home I could just go out back or really anywhere and toss a knife around."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:43 pm
"I don't think it's scary at all, then again, I'm not exactly what many would call normal." She said with a giggle, then looked at the carving. "Aw." Lyle added with a smile before hugging him. "I love it, and I love you." She whispered softly with a light blush on her face. She couldn't believe she had actually said that, but it was the truth. She loved him and there was no denying it.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:51 pm
He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her softly but passionately. "I love that your not a normal and I love you." He smiled, a little blush on his own cheeks and kissed her again.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games