Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
A new age Weapon. Underground World. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:04 pm
((I'm sorry I've been gone for so long and haven't posted. I'm getting over something like the flu. I honestly haven''t been out of bed until now. I promise to post as soon as I'm able. I just wanted to let you know that I'm not dead and neather is this roleplay.))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:11 pm
((its ok kiki. we understand!))  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:58 pm
((Okies kiki just feel better ok? whee ))

"What that your just a kid with empty threats? Ok you are an annoying little twelve year old who is filled with empty threats. Sakura go NOW OR ELSE!!!" Akito said glaring at the both of them.

Sakura sighed, "Fine," She said not caring about the death glares that the kid was giving her. She walked over to the backyard trying to find Sora. Her hideous smile grew as she saw her daughter playing with two young ones. Let the fun begin. She thought. "Hello Sora." She smile got even bigger and more hideous as her brat froze.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:55 pm
User ImageTobias just couldn't take it anymore! This man just needed to be taught a lesson. Electricity gathered in Tobias' free hand, his fist still clenched. He gonna knock this guy out for a while. Again, he shouted at the woman who seemed just as bad as him. This time, she followed orders and went into the house. "Hey! Wait! I Told you not to move lady!!" he called as she entered the church. Tobias had a choice to make. He could either beat the living hell out of this man and let Sora get taken away, or he could save Sora now. Sora was more important by far. Instead, Tobias tossed the man aside and chased after the woman. She'd found Sora and he grabbed the woman's arm. "I thought I told you to stay away from her!"  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:36 am
Sakura smirked. "Like a grown beautiful woman like me would listen to a disrespectful little boy like you." She said not even looking back at Toby.

At hearing this Soras temper flared. "You b***h..." She said in a deathly whisper as she turned around. Her eyes were now blood red. "He has taken care of me better than you have ever since I was born. Dont you dare call him a disrespectful little boy you old hag!" She said giving her "mother" death glares.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:58 pm
((*knuckle crack* Time for mama Arc to come into action.))

With all the commotion going on, Noah held himself close to Doll. He was frightened fro it all. He didn’t understand how this could happen after a nice breakfast. “D-Doll?” he looked up at the girl who held him close.

Doll glared up at the pair of women. Sora seemed to be a bit out of it now. Her eyes glowed a bloody red. This wasn’t good. “It’s alright Noah. Mama will save us…”she said, stroking the little boys hair.

Noah looked over at Sora’s mother and shouted, “Go away!” he didn’t know any better. The look the woman gave Noah was enough to make a grown man pull back. Noah began to cry, terrified of the whole situation. “MAMAAA!” he shouted, crying into Doll’s arm.

“Now you’ve done it…” Doll prepared herself for what was to come.

Arc perked up instantly. “Did you here that?” she said. Cat and the Priest looked at each other with a shrug. Arc stood up, wings spread out, “How did you not hear that?” she shouted. She could hear it. Noah needed her. She could feel it. Not just him; everyone. The energy in the air had changed quickly to that of malice. Arc turned her head in the direction of the energy. Electricity? “Tobias!” that’s what she felt. Arc’s wings spread wide and high, with a quick beat she was off towards the door. She couldn’t see, but she could feel where they were. Of course, she didn’t know where the door was, so she ended up bursting through it. It landed next to the table in the kitchen, hinges and all. She could feel where they all were. She headed that way, a fierce look on her face. She somehow found her way in front of Sora, wings spread protectively in front of her. “Get away from my daughter!” she roared. She wasn’t sure what was going on, but her gut told her to take the defensive against who ever was in front of her.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:11 pm
"Oh this is just rich. Now the freak with the wings has adopted my daughter? HA! Why would you want to deal with that little slut?" Sakura said.

Sora was at her boiling point and she was about to go sploadie! "Listen you b***h," she said going in front of Arc, "Dont you dare talk about hem or I will make you wish that you had never been born!! You AND that a** of a husband you have!" Sora said. ((KABOOM!!!!! twisted ))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:32 pm
((hehehe look at Kiki’s sexy man body > 3 < I R the prefect gentlemen!~ ))

Well, this woman obviously didn’t value her life. When she called Sora a slut, she took it one step to far. “Slut?….”Arc said, her head falling a bit. Arc pushed Sora out of the way, grabbing hold of the woman by the collar, lifting her off her feet. “This is a SLUT!!” she roared, holding the woman higher.
((This is SPARTAAAAAAA!!!!!))
Arc’s hand began to burn as she lost control. “So you are a spy?! You are the human being who hurt my daughter!?! You dare show your face in front of me?!” she said, becoming more and more furious.

Doll covered Noah’s eyes as she began to see Arc unravel in front of the mall. This wasn’t good. Arc rarely got annoyed with people. To see her in a fit of rage like this was scary. Doll had to close her eyes and turn away.

“You dare call yourself her mother?” Arc shouted, throwing the woman across the room and against the wall.

Cat heard a loud crash from inside the church. She stood up quickly, “Stay here father,” she said, running into the church. She looked at the door that was now scattered on the floor. This wasn’t good. She ran to where the others must have been. She came in just in time to see Doll and Noah cowering in a closet and to see Arc; the voice of kindness, slowly walking over to a woman she had just flung half way across the room. Arc was surrounded by what looked like steam, her hand engulfed in flame. The flame ran up her arm, burning at her sleeve. She was making her way over to the woman. “Arc don’t!” she shouted.

Arc whirled around hearing Cat’s voice, but she couldn’t locate where she was, so she returned to her pray. She picked up the woman by the face with time, lucky for her, with her non burning hand. “I will only repeat myself once more,” she said in a low hiss. Arc reared back like a pro pitcher, “Get out!” she shrieked, throwing the woman out the window of the living room, shattering it.

((Okay….that is totally badass right there. Someone can live from being thrown around like that, right? I mean…I don’t want to kill your character Kitsu-chan ^^; But that’s how Arc would react to the situation…))  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:04 pm
((ah! kiki-kun! ^_^))

User ImageTobias let Sora's mother go as Arc suddenly came between Sora and the unwanted guest. He had a feeling that s**t was about to go down. So he moved aside and when the woman called Sora a slut. That was a horrible choice of words. Tobias never knew how mad Arc could get until now. First, she picked her up and threw her clear across the room! Even Tobias had to sit there and watch in amazement.

Arc was now flaming. Slowly walking toward the woman. Just then, Cat came in from outside and witnessed the chaos that Sora's family brought. Cat tried to stop Arc but her words fell on deaf ears. Arc once again picked the woman up, but this time, by the face. She was thrown again, this time out of the window outside with her husband where he still lie after Tobias tossed him. It was Tobias' turn to try and stop Arc. He grabbed her and held on tight, despite her body heat. "Arc! Calm down! Listen to me!"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:39 pm
(( * sweeps hair out of face* Kiki-kun is a lady killer razz ))

Arc went to go after the woman and finish her off, but was held back by a set of arms. It was Tobias. She whirled her head around, her face still set on fury. Her eyes burned with hate, her mouth twisted in a snarl. She began to try and free herself from his grip. She thrashed like a crocodile trying to attack. Her wings got free, hitting Tobias in the face as she tried to fly off and after the woman she had just thrown through the window.

Cat had seen this type of behavior before. Kiki used to have fits of rage like this as well. When she felt her friends were being threatened she went into a state of shock and attacked whatever was in front of her. Their similarities were becoming eerily coherent. Cat watched as Arc trashed wildly, “Hold her still or her wounds will open again!!” she shouted, but it was to late. Cat spotted a dark red stain begin to form at Arc’s wound and start to pour like a foist had been turned on.

“Release me! No one hurts my family!!” Arc screeched. No one came in-between a mother and her chicks. Arc extended her fingers like they were talons ready to kill. She screeched again, like a hawk warning it’s prey it was about to be dinner.

“Tobias calm her down or she’ll bleed to death!” Cat yelled, running over to the two. Cat grabbed Arc’s face in her hands, staring her clear in the face. “You’re family is alright Arc! Calm down!” this would be a bad time for either of Sora’s parents to enter the church again….  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:14 am
User ImageHolding tight was no easy feat being battered in he the face by Arc's large wings. She was definitely much stronger than she looked. The anger and energy that Arc was exuding was almost too much for even Tobias to handle. But he wasn't going to let go. He didn't know what to. His mind was at a blank. All that the boy knew to do was hold on to Arc and hope that she calmed down.

Cat shouted over the screams of Arc, trying to tell Tobias to somehow calm her down. If not her wounds would open up again. Too late for that. He could smell the blood seeping from the wound. Tobias yelled again, "Arc, stop it!! No one's hurt! You're the only one!" Cat stepped in and grabbed Arc's face attempting to help Tobias. He backed away, still holding onto Arc for dear life. Tobias wasn't going to like doing this, but it was the only thing he could think of. It was also a longshot. Then again, wasn't their whole escape plan?

Tobias managed to get a better grip on Arc and slam her to the floor. He felt her relax just a bit. But it wasn't over. He had to wrestle with her a bit until he got on top of Arc, pinning her tight to the floor. "Arc, look at me! We're ok! No one is hurt! Everyone's ok!" he shouted.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:16 pm
((WOOT KIKI BEITH BAD A$$!!!!! Dont worry about killing her i was trying to make both of Soras parents extremely annoying...))

Sora was standing there in shock as Arc chucked Sakura out of the window when daddy dearist decided to show back up.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU FREAKS DO TO HER!!!" Akito said and when he saw Sora he went for her since Toby was pinning Arc down. He stormed over to her and lifted her up by her neck. "You little b***h if you never existed this would have never happened!" He said in his rage.

Soras eyes widened and she said, "Well thats your fault." And kicked him in the place no guys want to be kicked. "Now get your whore of a wife and get the hell out of here." Sora said coughing slightly trying to catch her breath. Damn I'm definitely am gonna have some bruising here.... She thought frowning slightly.  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:36 pm
((Well you succeeded. Her dad reminds me a lot of my own father XD If I could chuck him out a window I think I’d be the happiest person in the world. ))

A moment of confusion fallowed a good body slam to the floor. Arc was silent for a moment, but only to get her bearings. She heard someone talking to her, but she wasn’t sure who. Her eyes narrowed at who ever was on top of her. “Let go….”she said, a bit more calmly then before. “I must kill it,” is all she said. It was as if the bird inside her was after two small, sickly rats. She wanted to kill them and save her chicks. Her instincts told her these things in her way needed to die.

Cat watched as Tobias body slammed the small woman to the floor. Any normal human would have been broken in two by that. But she only seemed a bit confused by it all. She whirled around to see Sora’s father was again after the girl he called his offspring. But Hell yes for Sora. A 10 point shot for woman kind. She cringed a bit from the sound of the impact. She may not be a man; but anyone would feel this guys pain. “Daaamn…” she said, holding her stomach. He wouldn’t be having anymore kids from the sound of it.

Arc could hear the voice of the prey. With one beat of her wings, she flung Tobias off of her and sliding across the room. She stood up quickly so she wouldn’t be stopped again. Arc somehow found her way to where the man lay. She grabbed him by the head and began to drag him to the door, “Join that woman in Hell,” she said, tossing him out the door and crashing beside his wife. Arc stepped outside in front of the two. “Return at your own risk, because I assure you…you will die the next time you come after my children,” and to make her point very clear Arc lit both her hands on fire, raising them above her head and throwing a pleasant little fireball their way. Of course, she missed on purpose. But it sent the message. They spun off in an unknown direction, cursing the whole way. And for her father, limping.

Arc; blood no longer pumping with motherly malice took in a breathe, collapsing on the spot.

“Arc!!” Cat shouted, running after the girl, kneeling beside her. She was already in the cold sweat faze. Her wound had opened fully and was gushing blood faster then the night before. “Tobias!” she screamed, trying to put pressure on the wound. “Come on…don’t die! Don’t die! You’ve got kids….don’t die…” she said under her breathe.

((I hope I'm a bad a** like Arc when I've got kids. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:35 pm
User ImageSomehow, Arc managed to shake Tobias in the firm hold he had in her. Her wings were much stronger than any other part of her body. So really, it didn't come as a surprise to him. Arc was able to carry him, in flight after all. She tossed him off and he rolled across the room nonetheless, getting up to chase Arc as she made her way to Sora's dad.

After Sora gave him a cruel punishment, even Tobias felt a bit sorry for the man. For a moment. "Better him than me!" he said to himself. Arc threw the man outside again, warning the mad couple never to return. She showed them she meant business by throwing a fireball at them. Those two made sure to get the hell out as quick as their weak bodies could carry them. Tobias heard the shriek of Cat as Arc collapsed on the ground, blood pouring like a faucet. "Arc!!" he cried getting to her. He picked her up and ran her inside the church, laying her on one of the beds. "Hurry Cat! She's dying!!" shouted Tobias.

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:51 pm
Cat was in a panic as well. There wasn’t something blocking the large vain this time around. So they only had minutes, maybe seconds to fix her up. And the fact that she had lost a lot of blood the night before made the situation much more dangerous. She ran past Sora and the two kids without a word, her face a mask of fear.

Doll looked up after hearing Cat scream. She saw a trail of blood leading to the room that had all the beds. Doll’s eyes became wide with fear. “MAMA!!!” she screamed, getting up and running after Cat, Noah in arm.

Cat turned quickly, “No Doll! You stay here!” she said, slamming the door behind her, locking it. This wasn’t something a child should see…

Doll stared at the closed door for a moment, before turning to Sora, tears in her eyes. “Why does she keep doing this to herself?” she sniffed, rubbing her eyes.

Noah wasn’t to sure what had just happened. But he knew something was wrong with his mother. He wiggled out of Doll’s grip and stood at the door beside her. Her began to cry, rubbing his eyes like Doll. Both tried to act mature, but deep down all children are the same. If they lose their mother…they will never be the same again.

Cat could hear the crying from behind the door. She tried to do her best and ignore it. Now was not the time to feel bad. Her face was very serious now. “Tobias, take off her shirt and tie it around her, just under her breasts. We need to cut off as much circulation to this part of the body as we can. Hurry!” she said, putting on gloves and grabbing her things as quickly as she could. When Tobias did so, Cat ran over to Arc and dug into her wound yet again. Arc arched her back with a gasp, her body reacting to the sudden pain. Cat pushed her body down roughly, digging deeper. She needed to find where the vain had ruptured. It took a moment, but she found the source. She dug her needle into the wound and squeezed one side of the artery. Blood squirted up and onto her face as a result, but she ignored it for the moment. She began to sew the vein up the best she could. She could feel Arc’s pulse slowing down greatly. To be honest; Cat was surprised her heart was beating at all. She had lost so much blood the night before….Arc’s body arched again, forcing Cat to push her down once more.

Finally, after the drained seconds ticked by, Cat had fixed the vein. But now she needed to fix the flesh wound. Cat ran over to the cabinet and grabbed a bottle of something. She squirted it into the wound, cleaning it. She quickly stitched up the flesh as best she could. She leaned over and felt for Arcs pulse on her neck. “It’s so weak…” she said to herself. Cat pulled off her gloves ran to the door, unlocking it. “Father!” she shouted. She heard quick foot steps from the hallway. Without waiting to see his face, “Go to the hospital and get blood and a blood and their blood transfusion equipment! Don’t take no for an answer!” she said, returning to Arc’s side. She checked her pulse again…even slower, “s**t s**t! We’re losing her! Hurry father!” she said, running to the corner of the room and pulling out an oxygen tank. It wouldn’t save her life…but it would help her last a little longer. Cat strapped on the mask to Arc and turned the tank on. Cat looked up at Tobias, her face clearly showing how serious the situation had suddenly become. “Get those kids away from the door…they can’t see this…”she said in a horse voice.

((s**t just got intense! ))  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games