Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Closed. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:50 pm
Eve
User Image

Eve passed by Shred after greeting Katara,Waving at him in the process.I'm bored.I wonder if there's an arcade. She thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:16 pm
User Image
Shred waved back at Eve as they passed by each other and followed Alice. He went into the men's locker room and later came out in swiming short but was suddenly frozen in surprise of Alice's gorgeous body in her swim suit. "...I though...lifeguards only wore one-piece swimsuits," Shred commented as he blushed. She was only 19 but was extremely gorgeous. 'Ok, now this is absolutely ridiculous,' he thought as he looked her over. 'This is the one time ion my life where I disagree with beauty. She's ******** 19! Are the heavens testing me somehow?! If they are, then this is so not fair!!!' The whole time he was freaking out in his mind, Shred was staring Alice up and down, unable to look away. 'Ok, Shred. She's 19. She's, frickin, 19. NO WAY, are you gonna take this one home! Even if she is the sexies...only lifeguard in the entire hotel!!! Man this would be a perfect time for Eve or maybe her friend Katara...ANY other woman in this hotel to walk in!!!'  

DFangPro

Minihost

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:24 pm
Alice waved her hands in front of Shreds face. "Earth to Shred." Alice sighed and dove into the pool.

Miyu ate the jellybeans and looked around the gym it was deserted. Well at least I can be alone. Miyu thought and looked at the gym equipment.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:27 pm
Chloe gets done staring at Dusty and looks over to see that some of the jelly beans are gone... She's not very mad but's kinda sad. ~~~ Chloe has been working for an hour or so, so she decides to swimming. Shred is almost drooling at Alices body so Chloe tries to sneak by them without being noticed.  

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Tediri

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:33 pm
User Image

є t ђ α η:

"Welcome Katara." he said with a small smile, looking the girl over and his thoughts from earlier disappeared. "Thank you, but i couldn't run it without my wonderful staff." he said with a toothy smile.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:33 pm
User Image
Shred notice Chloe walk in and calmed down. 'PHEW!' "Hey Chloe," he greeted. He then jumped into the pool and swam around as if he was a sea creature who missed the wet feeling. he surfeaced and swam to the wall to lean on it as his legs floated. "How goes the candy shop? Slow day?" he asked, remembering how it was still business hours.  

DFangPro

Tediri

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:38 pm
User Image

ℓเรรα & ℓαηα

They both walked back into the lobby, their hands now unattached because Lissa carried a small kitten in her arms, it was about the size of her hand and was red and black.
"Cute cute kittyyy..." Lissa purred at the cat. She smiled as she petted its ears and it purred slightly.

Sighing slightly at Lissa, she walked over to the counter greeting the new guest with a nod. "Hello again Ethan." she said, a mischievous grin appearing on her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:41 pm
Miyu saw the kitten and ran to the twins. "Um were did you get that kitten?" She asked slowly.

Alice came back up with a tangled up net and got out of the pool and put it in the supply closet and came back and sat on the edge of the pool.  

Minihost

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:42 pm
Chloe cringes and smiles, "Yes, i've only had about two custumers so I decided to take a short break." She wipes a little bit of her bangs away from her face. "It's really hot." She goes into the dressing room and comes back out with a bikini on, thinking how lucky it was that she had worn it under her clothes.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:48 pm
User Image

ℓเรรα & ℓαηα

Lissa looked at Miyu "It was wandering the hallways..." she said, confused. "Its cute though, isnt it?" she said with a grin.
Looking over at the girl with Lissa, she frowned.  

Tediri

Minihost

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:50 pm
"Um I think that is mine.." She said muttering. "May I please have him back?" Miyu asked softly to the twins.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:53 pm
User Image

ℓเรรα & ℓαηα

"Ohh..." she said softly, pouting. She thought she might get a new pet, but now that the girl said it might be hers, she knew that idea was down the drain. "Sorry..." she said softly, handing her the small kitten. "Its so cute though." she said, poking the kittens nose.
Lana watched the girl take the kitten and sighed slightly, "stupid cat..got her hopes up.." she said to herself.  

Tediri

Minihost

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:56 pm
Miyu smiled. "Thank you." Miyu said and gave a little bow and ran to her room. "Kitty-kun how did you get out?" She said and put him back into the tub. "I must of forgot to close the bathroom door." She said and put more water and water in his bowl and started to play with him.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:59 pm
User Image

ℓเรรα & ℓαηα

Lissa sighed and walked over to Lana, looking slightly down. "I was hoping that i could get a pet today.." she said to Lana.
Lana put a hand on her shoulder. "Dont worry..We'll find you another cat." she smiled. "A..better cat." she said with a mischievous grin.  

Tediri

DFangPro

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:06 pm
User Image
Shred smiled as he surfaced - he swam aroud as Chloe changed - and smiled as he noticed Chloe. "Whoa. Very nice, Chlo," he commented as he sat up on the wall as she approached.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games