Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
☼The aftermath☼ Open ♥ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

raozspaz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:01 am
Oh no no no. We dont make longer guns. We just make larger ammo. The .50 caliber round in this gun can rip a person in half." Zach pulls out one of the rounds. He smiles just looking at it and makes sure the man and the lizard can see it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:29 pm
User Image

►ђąггเร๏ภ◄
He shrugged slightly, as he leaned against the car and looked at the girl's wounds. She needed medical treatment, and he couldn't help her with that..

User Image

Tediri

Tediri

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:24 pm
User Image
Roselyn
User Image

"I know someone is.." Roselyn muttered, biting at her lip.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:41 pm
Dervanus
User Image
"Seems like your nervous." Dervan said laughing a little still looking for where the groan had come from. "Hopefully they groan again because i have no idea where they are."

bebosis

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:14 pm
Yuka smiled at the sight of the bullet. "yes, that is longer." she pulled out one of her arrows. "The arrows used with normal bows, are about this long." she said, holding the head of the arrow in one hand, her other hand pointing about a third of the way up. "The ones for calvary bows are even shorter. About her." she shifted her hand to roughly halfway up the shaft.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:46 pm
User Image
Roselyn
User Image

"Akira said to stay here..." Roselyn muttered, frowning. "But i dont want to leave her to that by herself..." she said softly, almost to herself.

Tediri

bebosis

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:19 pm
Dervanus
User Image
Dervanus sighed and walked over and sitting down on the hood of a damaged car. "She said that she was fine by herself, I say you trust her." He said pulling a crumpled box of cigarette box pulling out a cigarette. He then took a lighter of his pocket and lit the cigarette. He inhaled deeply on it then exhaled blowing out a wave of smoke.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:58 pm
Zach lifts the rifle and puts three rounds into his rifle. "And now, I dare them to make even the slightest attempt to attack us." Zach lays the tip of the rifle on the dash in front of him and just lets it rest there. "Everyone else better hurry up and get here."  

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:09 am
Yuka nodded in agreence. She retired the arrow to her quiver and looked at the serpent mage again. He was close now. about a hundred meters away. He had soon cleared that and was standing before the truck. He held his staff in a relaxed position as he examined the two in the front seats of the truck.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:15 am
Zach smiles as a somewhat evil idea goes through his mind. He smacks the horn once, causing it to go off pretty much right in the lizard's ear. Zach holds back a quick smile and then looks back up at the human at the top of the rocks.

Enisis and Kadashi climb over the rubble closest to the rest of the group and walk up to Dervanus. "Hey. We really need to get going. We need to round up the rest of the survivors and head out. From what I understand, we are heading towards the nearest dwarven town."  

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:18 am
Yuka smiled as the over grown lizard stumbled backwards in shock. "come on, we should great him, before we make him too angry." she smiled and opened her door. Even if Zach didn't want to talk to the serpent, it was probably less dangerous to get out and attempt to talk to him, then stay in there and ignore him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:20 am
"Be my guest, but Im staying right here and keeping an eye on his human friend." Zach leans forward, propping the butt of his rifle into his shoulder, ready to shoot if necessary.  

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:27 am
Yuka shrugged. She got out and walked up to the serpent. She made sure her face was masked from emotions, before she came close enough for him to notice any disgust she had towards him. "what brings you here serpent?" she asked him, her voice came as though she were having a conversation with a friend, not a possible enemy.

The serpent smiled. "We search for survivors of our people." his voice was like a hiss, only barely heard as words.

Yuka smiled. "and what of your friend you have up on that hill? he's not one of your people."

"He is a tool. He is from the human army." he hissed. "did they enjoy our little bomb?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:31 am
Being somewhat trained in snipery, Zach can read lips to some extent. As soon as the serpent talks about the bomb, Zach bursts out of the truck and stomps towards the serpent, carrying his baretta as though it weighs nothing at all. "What the hell did you just say lizard!" Zach says, his face full of anger and rage.  

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:39 am
The serpent smiled. "I simply asked if you humans enjoyed the bomb. Your little soldier over there thought it would be fun to play with magic. Turns out it was." the smile broadened. "But we harbour no hatred towards you humans, we quite like you actually, considering your dislike towards us. The aim was upon a certain person. I hear he died in that 'accident' so now our sights are changed to the search for our people." his staff let off a small glow. A feild of protective energy was now surrounding the serpent.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games