Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:43 pm
Blushing a bit more Chione shook her head a little. "That can't be true." She said, and she meant it. She couldn't possibly compare to the nature the gods had made, though she was obviously flattered by his comment.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:47 pm
"Why can't it be true?" Bomani asked, looking at her. "Do you not believe yourself to be beautiful?" he asked her with a smile. "Because I do. I believe you are exceptionally beautiful."  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:52 pm
"I can't possibly be compared to the sunrise." Chione said, bringing a hand to his cheek. "It is treasured because it happens only once a day, and its light brings life to this city." She sighed, looking into his eyes. "Why am I beautiful to you?" She asked, pure wonder in her eyes. The princess didn't understand how she was beautiful, and didn't really see herself as such. And, she wanted to know why she seemed so to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:54 pm
"Ah, but it's temporary beauty, when it's seen, is as vibrant as yours." Bomani said, putting a hand over hers.
"You are beautiful to me because you are not like other royals. You are kind and caring. You were always there for me, even when you didn't have to be. And you look beautiful physically, with a gentle, soft face, and eyes that I could lose myself in." he told her, smiling.
"Does that answer your question?"  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:01 pm
Surprised again Chione then embraced him, burying her face in his chest. "Yes, it sort of does..." She said, her voice slightly muffled. Closing her eyes she wished she could truly be with him, wanting to live her life as long as he was there. His words were said sincerely, with as much merit as honesty could bring them.
"Thank you...again." She murmured, cherishing the moment while knowing that she had to get ready soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:03 pm
"You're welcome." Bomani said softly, holding her close to him, happy to have her with him as the one that loved him.
After a long moment of silence, just standing there hugging her and enjoying her presence, he spoke.
"What do you wish to do today?" he asked softly.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:05 pm
Looking up at him Chione sighed. "I must speak to my father..." She said, glancing to the side with her eyes. The princess knew the Pharoah enough that she knew to go to him about yesterday without having him summon her. Otherwise, she was going to get into deeper trouble.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:56 am
"Alright." Bomani said. He kissed her softly on the forehead. "Go get dressed, Chione. I'll leave when you're done, and the next shift will take over while you see your father. I'll be back around mid-day." he promised her.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:19 pm
Taking his hand for a moment and squeezing it Chione nodded, and then moved to get dressed, finding another gown prepared since last night. She didn't want him to leave, but didn't show it. The shift change couldn't be helped, and she didn't know how long her talk with the Pharoah was going to be.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:13 am
Once Chione had picked up her gown and started to get dressed, Bomani looked away from her. He wasn't going to stare at her unless she would let him.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:00 pm
Chione nervously looked back at Bomani for a moment, but then continued and changed quickly. When she was finished she fixed the necklace as well, making sure that the clasp was at the back and such.

((Just letting you know, I might be absent for a while due to more Finals at school and such. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:10 pm
When the rustling of a dress being put on finished, Bomani ventured a glance over his shoulder. She was dressed, so he turned and walked over, smiling. "I'll be back in a little while. Until then..." he put his arms around her waist. "Remember our time together, and long for being in my arms again." he said, smiling still.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:56 pm
Smiling back at him Chione brought her arms around his neck, hugging him for a moment before kissing him on his cheek. "I will, and take care." She said softly, bringing a hand to his cheek and stroking the skin with her thumb.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:03 pm
[I'll probably post slowly, watching Naruto ^^]
-----
Bomani smiled, leaning his head into her hand a little. "Do you remember what you said to me, the last words you said before I left last night?" he asked softly.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:15 pm
((It's ok. I actually have to get off really soon, since I should get back to studying. ^^'))

After thinking for a few seconds Chione blushed again, remembering what she had said to him. "Yes..." She murmured, a little nervous about what he would say next.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games