Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:14 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie loved hearing Iago laugh, it sounded happy and she liked that about him. She liked it when he was happy. Now that they were together again, she knew that she'd be able to keep him happy like that. Her hand settled against his cheek and she smiled.

"Well now I know that you think my blushing is...cute." Evie shuddered at the word but smiled afterwards to show that she was only jesting.

Evie always knew Iago was good looking, all the women in the village had their comments about him. She was so lucky that he'd chosen her over all the other women in the village, he'd even chosen her over a Royal which surprised her. He was so handsome....she could hardly stop looking at him. Evie's lips parted and she went in to kiss Iago once more, doing her best to convince him of her love in each touch and embrace they shared. The plan though never left her mind....they planned to bed that night. She was a bit nervous at that.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:18 am
Iago laughed softly, closing his eyes as she kissed him again. He could feel the tenderness in her kiss and knew that she had been lying before, to get him to leave. She did love him. He was slowly becoming whole again.
He pulled away for air, smiling softly.
"By the way, I've yet to tell you my idea." he told her. "Seeing as we're just sitting here-" he grinned at her "-it seems like a good time to say it. I've figured out a way to stay together, at least for a little while. It only involves me pretending to run. It will let us spend as much time as we'd like together, and it would keep...her out of my hair." he said, looking into her eyes.
"There's a war going on out there. I regularly go out and fight in it. I can lie, and tell her that I'm heading out to fight in the war, then sneak out at night, disguised as I was today." he said, patting the pocket on his cloak where he knew a blonde wig was sitting. "And come to stay with you for a little while, until we can come up with a plan to get her out of the picture, and then allow us to be together, with my father's permission." he explained.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:25 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie felt him pull back from her kiss and she did as well. She had to take in another ragged breath and wondered when she would start reacting normally to kissing him. She hoped for never....she liked feeling all flustered and dazed after meeting lips with Iago.

"I will agree with anything that will get Jocelyn out of our lives for good...that idea sounds better than anything I could ever come up with." Evie commented on it and wondered what it would really be like to live with Iago without Jocelyn. Another fantastical idea that might be concrete if they went along with it. It seemed very viable at least instead of her original idea of binding and gagging the woman and leaving her at the bottom of a very deep lake.

"It sounds wonderful my love...but let us not speak of that woman for tonight....I do not wish to think of her."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:27 am
Iago smiled. At least it would work. His smiled turned to a mischievous grin. "You're right. At the moment, there's only one woman I would like to think of." he said softly, leaning closer. He smiled lovingly and rubbed his nose against hers, and kissed her quickly on the lips.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:32 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled and couldn't help but allow a bubbly giggle escape through her lips. She could feel him love her and she loved him too. The Prince and the Commoner was starting to seem like a real life fairy tale to her and there was nothing that could make it better.

"Oh? I really hope that woman would be me." Evie whispered, close to his ear in a dangerously husky tone of voice.

The kiss on her lips seemed to send a little jolt through her entire body. She felt so different and alive around him it was almost unreal.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:33 am
Iago smiled, whispering in his own low, husky tone of voice into her ear.
"It's you. It always has been, and always will be." he whispered, kissing her on the neck lightly, his lips barely touching her skin.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:40 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled knowing that he was thinking about her and that she was the only woman that occupied his thoughts. His whispering into her ear and his breath blowing passed her made her close her eyes and lose herself just listening to him and feeling his presence around her. His lips hovering over her neck and occasionally, lightly touching was enough to drive her mad with a feeling in her heart that she'd never felt before. Love? Lust? A potent mixture of the two? Evie would have never known the name of such feelings as she'd never felt it before now. She found her lips parting again as she breathed in the cool air.

"I love you Iago." Evie whispered, breathless.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:43 am
Iago was feeling similar feelings for her...the same feelings he got whenever he would watch her work up a sweat in the forge. He knew it was some type of physical attraction, but it was more than that. It was a combination of true love, and lust for her body.
"I love you too, Evie, more than you'll ever know." he whispered, almost matching her breathless tone, as he kissed her on the neck, a little harder this time, so she could feel his lips against her skin.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:48 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie could feel a burning heat radiating from Iago as well. Her own mixed with his started to make her heat up and she wondered what would become of them after the bedded that night. Things were getting extremely warm and she wondered again, would Iago actually be willing to bed with her tonight? With his lips against her neck and all her nerves firing at the same time, Evie felt that maybe she should experiment with him. For a moment there was nothing except the feel of his lips on her neck. She took in another breath through her mouth to calm herself but it didn't seem to be working anymore, in fact it held the opposite effect. Evie reached for Iago and wrapped her arms around his warm body. Her fingers played with the collar of his shirt and she wondered what he was going to do now.

More than anything Iago my love...I believe I am ready. I am glad you are my first.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:51 am
Iago could feel her body heating up slightly, and he continued to kiss her on the neck, his lips going lower until he kissed around her collar area. Then, he moved on toward her shoulder, kissing her there as well. He looked over at her face.
"Are you ready to go through with this?" he asked, hoping she would say yes. He didn't want to stop, and he knew he wouldn't be able to hold of Jocelyn for much longer.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:56 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled when he kept kissing her body. Her neck and then lower to her collar bone and then her shoulders. She wondered what it would feel like on other parts and then stopped herself from thinking such thoughts. Evie's eyes opened to see Iago's face. His cheeks were slightly reddened and his hair was askew...he'd never looked more handsome to her in her entire lifetime of knowing him. She was most definitely ready for him...and he for her.

"Yes my love....with you I shall go anywhere and do anything." Evie whispered, her lips spread into a smile at the thought of what she would feel like the next morning. She wished she could go to Jocelyn and rub it in her face that Iago did not love Jocelyn as he loved her. He was hers now.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:59 am
Iago nodded, matching her smile. He leaned up to kiss her tenderly on the lips. "Thank you, Evie." he said softly. "You know I love you more than anything else in this world." he whispered, kissing her again. His hands slowly went up her bare arms, their destination: her shoulders, and the straps that where holding her slip up.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:18 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled at his words and felt his hands travel up her arms. His touch sent little tingles up and down her arms that gave her goosebumps. She guessed where he was going and she smiled at him, they were about to bed...she was excited and nervous at the same time.

"I know you love me....I know....I love you too." Evie sighed and allowed him to keep going. She loved his touch and loved him. Her lips met at his cheek again and again.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:21 pm
Iago smiled softly when she kissed him. It was now or never. Now, he felt different than when Jocelyn had asked to bed with him. That had been a horrifying thought. This had him excited, and a little nervous. "Put your arms around my neck." he instructed. "Something tells me this wouldn't be the most comfortable place." he said with a grin. Once her arms were around his neck, he reached under her and picked her up into his arms. He got up slowly, with almost perfect balance, and carried her over to the bed, where he lay her down. He sat next to her, his hands on her shoulders.
Iago leaned forward to kiss her lovingly on the lips as his hands slowly lowered the straps of her slip, until the only thing keeping it on her was the fact that she was lying down on it.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:29 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie was surprised by how strong Iago was. She knew he wasn't scrawny but she didn't know he could pick her up like that. She felt like a Princess, being carried away by her Prince off to love and romance for just the two of them. She did as he instructed her and put her arms around his neck. As he lay her down she smiled at him and sat up once to kiss him softly on the lips. He seemed a little different now, more feral and primal...it made her want him more and more. She felt him remove the straps to her slip and she smiled again, they were really going to do this.

"Iago...." She sighed and let him completely remove the straps to her dress. Evie reached up in turn and started unfastening his shirt slowly, wondering if he'd find it odd that she was trying to take his shirt off. Evie felt almost naked under him seeing as how her slip was so thin.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games