Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Lover's Rock Non-Plot Personals: ONE Soq per post! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:18 pm
Soquili Name: Yongliang
Image of Soquili: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Yongliang is a pretty 'chill' stallion. If he isn't sleeping, he's just 'going with the flow' and enjoying the peaceful waters. He isn't very social, mostly because he keeps himself secluded to others. Only when someone approaches him will he ever socialize. He's a good listener, but doesn't know how to open himself up.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone to bring excitement into his life. Maybe someone that'll match his lovely brightness.
Breeding slots left: 3/3
Fling or Lifemate?: Whatever. c:
How do you want others to contact you?: PM, or AIM (lalaalee)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:28 pm
Soquili Name: Tetsuya
Image of Soquili:User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: He's a bit of an explorer who likes being shown different things.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Anything xD Someone to show him a good time wink
Breeding slots left: 2/3
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling preferred but if your mare also has only 2 breedings left then I'm willing to look into lifemating
How do you want others to contact you?: PM

This would be CC list only for now, they can go in my post and I'm open to throwbacks

Teepee  

DemeterJade

DemeterJade

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:43 pm
Soquili Name: Agoyoanye
Describe your soq's personality/interests: he's very all over the place - kinda like ADHD >.>
What is your soq looking for in a mate?Someone who can keep his interest for a while
OOC I'm not too worried about colors or breeds, just one that catches my attention is great
Fling or Lifemate?:lifemate if she also has 3/3 left and can keep his attention, else a fling is fine
How do you want others to contact you?:PM

This would be CC list only for now, they can go in my post and I'm open to throwbacks

Teepee  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:45 pm
Soquili Name: Sunny
Describe your soq's personality/interests:She's very loyal and is scared of getting her heart broken, but watching her best friend have babies and then grandbabies has got her wanting some of her own (which have both just been posted up there ^)
What is your soq looking for in a mate?Someone who knows that they will always come second to her babies (when she gets them) and is ok with that
OOC if you think they will look good together then I'm all for it wink
Fling or Lifemate?: either
How do you want others to contact you?: PM

DemeterJade

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games