Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
~ CONFESSIONS! ~ ( Keep it PG13! ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alienli

Friendly Tipper

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:26 pm
So we sailed on to the sun,
Till we found the sea of green...

User Image
* I'm tired of the American Government. I don't need their crap, and my Mom doesn't deserve it either. All they are doing is stealing her hard earned money and giving it to her undeserving _____ ex-husband, who's not even going to spend it on Mom's kids! He's going to spend it on his _____ wife and they're _____ children. I hate Terry Carter and he can go rot in hell, and I'd gladly laugh at his pain. Nobody makes my mom cry and run away, makes my parents fight, makes my dad drive off and get stuck at the bank because his car runs like crap. We don't have the money to fix his OR Mom's car. I wonder why?

* I hate America. I do. When I turn eighteen and I have enough money, I'm moving away from it and only coming back to visit Mom & Dad.

* Sometimes, I want to have something seriously wrong with me. Like, staying-in-the-hospital maybe on the verge of death, wrong with me. I want my family and friends to pay more attention to me.

* I still love all of my EXs. Even the ones I lied to. Even the ones that lied to me.

[ sorry, this was more of a rant than a confession. i needed to get it out though... sorry... ]

And we lived beneath the waves,
In our yellow submarine.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:30 pm
Lucid Phantasm

User Image
* I'm tired of the American Government. I don't need their crap, and my Mom doesn't deserve it either. All they are doing is stealing her hard earned money and giving it to her undeserving _____ ex-husband, who's not even going to spend it on Mom's kids! He's going to spend it on his _____ wife and they're _____ children. I hate Terry Carter and he can go rot in hell, and I'd gladly laugh at his pain. Nobody makes my mom cry and run away, makes my parents fight, makes my dad drive off and get stuck at the bank because his car runs like crap. We don't have the money to fix his OR Mom's car. I wonder why?

* I hate America. I do. When I turn eighteen and I have enough money, I'm moving away from it and only coming back to visit Mom & Dad.

* Sometimes, I want to have something seriously wrong with me. Like, staying-in-the-hospital maybe on the verge of death, wrong with me. I want my family and friends to pay more attention to me.

* I still love all of my EXs. Even the ones I lied to. Even the ones that lied to me.

[ sorry, this was more of a rant than a confession. i needed to get it out though... sorry... ]

In our yellow submarine.

Same. :3  

IntrospectiveLoser

Dapper Noob

Muffin of Magic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:35 pm
╔══════════════╗

☞ I'm on Gaia instead of helping to set the table. ☜

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:37 pm
Lucid.
I am.
Your daddy.
;D

IntrospectiveLoser

Dapper Noob

xjewiex

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:05 am
........That I actually want to kiss Justin Bieber ! *yeah when I was still a fan*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:09 pm
My confession is horrible: I make myself go through horrible experiences so I can know what life is like. I was sick and tired of people telling I don't know what life is and all these other things. It got so bad to the point that I lied to everyone I know, including myself. I ruined my own future and no one can help me. When my boyfriend asked me why I cheated on him, I lied to him saying that I didn't know. I knew very well why. I wanted to experience as many things as I can. But all this lead to my downfall in life. Now, I will soon be a college drop out, I'll be disowned from my parents and family, and I will be homeless.  

mimiru_002

Kin Ally

BurninBite

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:48 pm
I used to cut myself and the other day I almost started again.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 pm

User Image
I still burn myself.
It feels amazing.

In our yellow submarine.

alienli

Friendly Tipper

Muffin of Magic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:56 pm
╔══════════════╗

☞ Lucid: You should go to a doctor. I'm not trying to be patronizing, but a lot of self-mutilators end up hurting themselves really badly because they don't understand the risk of what they do. Please, while you are still as healthy as this, do what you can so that you are no longer addicted to pain. Don't be one of the thousands of people who die because they took hurting themselves too far. ☜

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:26 pm

User Image
@ Muffin;
I know. Thank you for worrying. I know what I'm doing, though. I'm not addicted to it, it's just that it feels wonderful. And I won't die. Unless my body decides to be stupid and turn a teensie weensie burn into something freakish and weird. Thanks for worrying though.

-----
Dear Justin,
I think your reason for breaking up with me is bullshit.
It hurts so bad. I know you probably hurt too, but you have no idea how much I hurt.
I just... I really love you. And like I told you countless times, I always will.
So, this past... month? You only thought of me as a best friend. You didn't love me as a girlfriend. Why did you just... lead me on?
I know you had to "understand what you were feeling", but you could have at least told me, instead of leading me on, letting me suffer through you not kissing me and not responding 'i love you'. That hurts the most. I said I love you, and I wanted to kiss you so bad, and you didn't really want either.
I wish you would have told me.
~ Love always, Genean

In our yellow submarine.

alienli

Friendly Tipper

ManiacSpiderDoll13

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:57 pm
-I love the play CATS
-Cher is my favorite female singer
- I'm goth but I LOATHE Evanescence
- I have BDD
- I still love my ex
- I'm bisexual  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:08 pm
~I've always thought of running away, but I've never taken any action.
~I can't show how jealous I am of my friend, because I'll just look selfish...
~The guy I likes wouldn't like me in a million years...  

X_The_Curtain_Call_X

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:07 am
I've recently started to hate my weight and I know that because of this, I'm causing myself an eating disorder. I've been avoiding any food if I can help it. In two weeks, I've lost almost 10lbs and I can't stop. I'm fully aware that what I'm doing to myself is dangerous and there are times when it hurts, but for the most part...I just don't care. I'm trying, but I can't stop.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:55 pm
one time, at like 3 in the morning I snuck out of my house with my friends and our bf's and walked around fr like 3 hrs lol  

DaisyHeadCasey

asjgrjkshvfgjkhs

Shadowy Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:06 pm
i have forsaken love. teehee 4laugh  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games