Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:38 pm
If you let me have my way.......

Tatsel smirked at Ross. It would have been more effective if she hadn't bee about three feet tall.

I swear I'll tear you apart........

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:42 pm
Ross rolled his eyes. "well, let's go and find some clothes for her, perhaps her mothers old clothes will fit?" he asked not sure what would be suitable. The finery of humans was so different to that of elves, and what he had grown up with.  

Gold Marra

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:13 pm

Tatsel shrugged. "Find a handmaiden. They'd know."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:17 pm
Ross stared at the short demon for a moment longer, before turning around, looking for a handmaid. He found one and called the girl over.  

Gold Marra

Your Missing Period

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:50 pm
He stared at her with a frown but then it turned into a slight smirk. "I said get in the kitchen, woman!" he exclaimed loudly before bounding off to avoid the womanly wrath of the Rebel Leader. Of course he remembered where the kitchen was, he was a guy. If he didn't he'd be a little worried. The air in the base smelled better than that of the future.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:37 pm
Erika lunged at the boy like figure of her assasin. She laughed as he moved away from her lazy lunge, "how 'bout you get in there, and when it's all finished, I'll come and eat with you?" she smiled and pushed Shen on the shoulders. She knew she gave him to much freedom, but it was to hard to get angry with him.  

Gold Marra

bebosis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:22 pm
(Is not for sure how to come into rp x: )  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:24 pm
(just go with the flow dude ^^)
Vivi leads the boy in the castle.  

The Bubblelicous

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:25 pm
(Well, Erika the rebel leader and Shen one of the assasins is in the base, so just be in the base already, I'll make a post to help you out a bit...)

Erika looked around the base, it was pretty quiet today, the assasins normally made a bit more noise than this, even if they practiced silence all day. She waved goodbye to Shen and began walking around the base looking for the assasins.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:36 pm
Shen grinned at her comment. "Sexual activities are meant to be behind closed doors, Erika." he teased, twisting her words purposly. He was lucky she didn't attack again, but she waved goodbye and wandered off. The assasin gave a nod, holding the dead rabbit and moved to the kitchen where he took one of the many knives and started to skin the animal.

Your Missing Period

IRL Ladykiller

bebosis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:48 pm
(alrighty P: )
Dervish wandered the base whistling. His finger was through the loop of his knife which he was spinning around by his head. Its all so quiet here. He thought looking up at the ceiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:40 pm
Erika stopped when she saw one of her main assasins. She smiled and walked over to him. Her three main assasins got the most freedom, but none as much as Shen did, perhaps that was because Shen was a friend of her fathers... "Hello Dervish." she said as she came up next to him.  

Gold Marra

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:56 pm

((We need a king and I refuse to advise myself.))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:57 pm
(lol... I would... but as I said, I've got three characters, two of them main ones...)  

Gold Marra

bebosis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:59 pm
Dervish stopped spinning the knife and smiled. "Ah hello master Erika, how are you this fine day?" He asked taking a bow.

(Ummm i suppose id be willing too? P: )  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games