Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Eragon rp(DragnGuy7 and shauna_marie) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:20 pm
Kaeanlanna shrugged. "I don't know, everything I haven't had the chance to do, I guess. Travel, have friends, first kiss, watch Keenan grow..." She trailed off, listing things off the top of her head in no particular order.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:40 pm
Raudr looked back at the sky and the stars. "Well so far you've done all of those."Raudr thought about her statement. He felt the same way. He had been thrown into the human world with no previous contact with them and now here he was, running around the country with a girl he had picked up from a castle and a Rider no doubt.
((Done for tonight. I'm going to my friends house))  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:42 pm
Kaeanlanna looked at him. "Umm, no, I haven't. I haven't had my first kiss yet..." She said simply.

(kay)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:45 am
Raudr turned around and faced her so his stomach was on the rock and put his hands underneath his chin. "And where did you plan on getting that?". He said this casual enough to sound uninterested but at the same time curious on the inside. His heart seemed to beat faster too.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:57 am
Kaeanlanna shrugged again. "No plan, just going to go with it. If you think about it too much and hype it up, then it's not how you planned, you can be either dissapointed or really suprised, so, best not to worry over it." She explained simply. She lowered herself off the rock and back into the water beside him. "Why, did you have an idea about it?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:07 pm
Raudr gulped. Should he do it now? He slowly pushed himself from the rock and looked at her. Again, he slowly edged near her. "Well, sort of..." He trailed off looking into her eyes.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:19 pm
Kaeanlanna hadn't been expecting that answer. So, she looked up at him, and noticed he had moved closer, and that he was staring into her eyes. "Um, Really? And what would that be?" She asked softly, staying in place, not nervous or afraid of what the answer would be..

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:31 pm
Raudr might have looked to be at a level of calm on the outside but on the inside he felt as though he was at war with himself. He continued to move closer until his face was inches from hers. "This" and he gently moved closer and kissed her lips lightly.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:39 pm
Kaeanlanna had reasoned that he was going to kiss her, but she didn't realize that she wanted it to happen til his lips met hers. She blushed, not really knowing how to react. 'Ummm, Raudr...what do I do?'

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:53 pm
Raudr was surprised at her comment. Well, I'd like it if you returned my feelings for you. I couldn't tell you before, like earlier today, but....since the first time I saw you I liked you. That feeling has increased as we have spent time together.' He was very happy she had responded in this way. He started to turn red as well and moved his lips away so she could speak if she wanted to.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:02 pm
Kaeanlanna looked down at the water's surface as he pulled away. "I was actually referring to the kiss...but, I'm not sure about the rest, seeing as I haven't really thought about it. However, there must be something there...in order for me not to freak out or something when you kissed me." She explained, taking his hands in hers.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:12 pm
Raudr looked down too. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have come onto to you like that." Raudr thought about her words. He hadn't thought about what he had done, he just did it. That's what he had felt.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:20 pm
Kaeanlanna automatically lifted her head at his apology. "No, don't apologise." She said placing a hand on the side of his face. "I didn't mind, if I had, trust me, you would know, and it wouldn't be pretty.." She smirked lightly, her other hand still holding one of his. "If I hadn't liked it, I wouldn't be here right now...".

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:25 pm
Raudr looked up when she said this. He smiled gently. "Well I'm glad you are still here." He brought his other hand and gently laid it against her face.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:36 pm
Kaeanlannasmiled softly. "Do you think we should dry off...it is getting late..." She said, starting to shiver. She didn't want to leave where the were, but, she was growing tired, and cold.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games