Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:49 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Naoko crossed one leg over the other at the knee, contemplating the now composed Ryuukaze's words.
"I was involved with someone once." the pianist spoke, gaze focused out the window as they neared their destination. "It was great... and I felt alive for really the first time. But it didn't last, and afterward, I didn't want to get involved again. I wanted the flings, yes... I mean honestly, I didn't want to give up sex over the affair but..." he sighed softly. "I saw you and Nakai as a good way to spend the day then go about my business..."
He looked to the violinist, his amber eyes completely serious. "You're not Nakai, and yes I want him. I want him because he looks so damn like me that it's infuriating... but I want him because he's strong and demanding, wanting to take and leaving me to wonder what he'll give in return. You, on the other hand, akuma-kun... are nothing like that." he laughed softly. "I mean sure, you're strong and demanding, but not in the same sense. With you..." for a moment, the man didn't know how honest he wanted to be. "With you, I'm not sitting here wondering if you're going to strap me to the bed and leave me there. No... there's something in you that I trust... even if you are an akuma." that last bit, said somewhat teasingly. "I know you're going to take me and hold nothing back, you're going to give as good as you get... and for once, I actually enjoyed that change of pace."
Shrugging, NAKO pulled out the yen needed for payment of the driver, since they were finally at the bath house.
"As for the difference it would make to me if you stayed in this cab and drove off... well... not only would I have lost the best sex I've had in a while... but I'll lose the chance to actually get to know you."
He opened the cab door, stepping out. Turning, Naoko watched Ryuukaze for a long moment.
"So... are you coming? Are you going to prove to me that Nakai hasn't won?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:00 pm

Ryuukaze

User Image

"No way am I going to let Nakai win, not when I have someone like you to vie for!" he hopped out of the cab, making up his mind to go for this, however slim the chances. What's the worst that would happen...he'd never try again? He'd go on a drinking binge and cry for weeks? Psh...when he got down to the bare bones of it, so what? It would pale in comparison to the joy he felt with this golden god.
"If you want to bed with him...fine. Just...just come back to me when you're done, kay? I like you way too much. Seriously...way too much..." he grinned sincerely for the first time in a while, since leaving the bar.
He took Naoko in his arms again, holding him lovingly, in a fashion he had never dared to hold anyone before.
"You are something else, Naoko. You do things to me that I didn't think could be done. Not to mention I love your a**..." he peeked around Naoko teasingly, giving his backside a good looking over.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:09 pm

Laughing, that true laugh that was oh-so rare for the man, and leaning into Ryuukaze's arms, Naoko smiled. "You only love it because you had it earlier." he whispered teasingly, "But I'd better not have to go all 'story-time' on your weepy tirade again." one eyebrow was arched, and it was clear from his expression that, while Naoko had been happy to cheer up Ryuukaze (even a bit)... he wasn't accustomed to doing that.
Without warning, he pulled from that warm embrace and lead Ryuukaze into the bath house.
"Mori!"
There was a pause, then a rather large man appeared from a side room behind the counter.
"Oumori." the man spoke with a smirk. "The private bath just opened up." he glanced at Ryuukaze. "I take it you're both wanting the laundry service too?"
Sighing, Naoko put his hands on his hips, "Is it that obvious?"
With a nod, 'Mori' tossed a key to Naoko. "Just leave the clothes outside the door. Towels are inside. I'll knock when the clothes are done."
"Arigatou, Mori-kun." the pianist winked before steering his akuma toward the back where the private baths were.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:20 pm

Ryuukaze

User Image

"Oi!!!" he cried as he was suddenly near-dragged into the bath house.
He had to admit, it was a really nice place.
Deciding it would be best, Ryu didn't say a word to the large dude called Mori.
Frankly, as nice as the guy was, he was kinda scary to look at. Big men never made Ryu feel very comfortable, though he was a fairly small man...at least in comparison.
Things were much better when Naoko lead him to the back and into the private bath.
"My my...don't we just change roles like clothes?"
It was a funny but true statement. Just who was the top in this relationship?
Obviously Ryuukaze, in the physical sense...but in every other aspect they switched like a pair of bipolar sekes.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:27 pm

"Would you rather I be a whiny b***h?" Naoko asked with a raised eyebrow, taking off his coat, skint-tight shirt, and beginning to unzip his pants.
After he was finally nude, the pianist carefully placed his clothes outside of the bath, a towel around his waist.
The room was rather large, with a sunken bath on one wall that would have been big enough for over a dozen men to sit in comfortably. On the other side of the titled room were the usual shower sprayers, comfortable stools, and variety of soaps and sponges.
This was one of the only bath houses that Oumori had ever been to... where he didn't actually have to come prepared for once.
Plus, Mori was a friend of his from high school, so it made things a lot easier since the large man obviously knew the pianist's tastes in companions.
Turning around, Naoko smirked as he grabbed Ryuukaze from behind and nipped the back of his neck. With a teasing smile, he waded into the bath and sat down comfortably, glad for the heavy steam in the room.

(((OOC: *yawns* I'm gonna head to bed. But I'll be back tomorrow around 5! Hehehe.)))
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:40 pm

Ryuukaze

User Image

"Babe, I wouldn't want you to be any way other than the way you are. That's why I lo...like you so much!" he blushed a bit.
He was at the peak of a rollercoaster with this man, and it didn't matter if he was on his way up, down, or sideways...the thrill was too much.
Irresistible.
Undeniable.

It was true though...that was just the kind of person Ryu was. If he was going to fall at all, he was going to fall hard, fast, and all the way.

It didn't take him long at all to get out of his clothes and put them out with Naoko's, though his pile was considerably less neat, completely unfolded.
A shiver ran down his spine at the pianist's love bite, and in his excitement to get next to the blond, Ryu slipped and splashed face first into the bath.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:51 pm

Naoko couldn't stop the laugh, watching Ryuukaze with a raised eyebrow once the violinist had down a face-plant into the bath.
"You okay?" the blond asked, leaning against the side of the bath, his arms spread out to each side out of the water.
He hadn't actually expected Ryuukaze to be THAT eager. Then again... the pianist was naked so... could he actually blame him?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:57 pm

Ryuukaze

User Image

Sputtering and coughing, Ryu shook his head, slinging water like a puppy.
For perhaps a split-second, he looked like a swimsuit model doing the cliche-yet-sexy just got out of the pool hair swing.

"Fine! I'm fine." he tried to recover some dignity after that little mishap.

"Not as fine as you, though..." he purred into Naoko's ear after dipping down into the hot water and gliding over to the blond.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:59 pm

Naoko smiled slightly, "You sure about that?" the blond asked, looking to Ryuukaze beside him.
"What with you seeming like some sort of merman, swinging your hair back as you broke the surface of the water..." he teased, leaning his head to the side in order to place a soft kiss on Ryuukaze's neck.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:04 pm

Ryuukaze

User Image

"Yeah...I'm very sure. You're here, right? That mean's I'm just fine, no matter what."
Snuggling up against Naoko, Ryu looked amazing. The makeup he wore was completely waterproof, so despite the glistening moisture all over his face and body and the water dripping from his soaked hair, his face was perfect. Something about the water and the mist in the room made him look even more like a supernatural being, actually.
"Well, if you think that's something, wait until you see how long I can hold my breath."

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:11 pm

A slight n** on Ryuukaze's neck from NAKO's teeth betrayed his current teasing nature.
It was as if their conversation in the cab... had never happened.
"Mmmm... you should show me..." the blond whispered, kissing the spot he had just bitten tenderly.
Ryu WAS gorgeous... it was as if a true akuma had simply appeared from the mist and waded through the water to the pianist.
His akuma...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:09 pm

Ryuukaze

User Image

Naoko was so beautiful, Ryu kept thinking. Every time he looked again, it was as if the pianist's hair was more golden, as if his face was more like porcelain, as if those lips were fuller, as if those glasses had somehow gotten sexier.
Ryu was more than happy to forget his earlier indiscretions, as long as Naoko forgave him.
"It would be MY pleasure, Naoko." he responded, turning in the water to face the blond.
Without a sound, Ryu slid under the surface like a water dragon, hands and mouth seeking out the other man.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:24 pm

The pianist wasn't about to let Ryuukaze fumble blinding underwater.
He reached out, grasping the violinist's wrists and pulling him close, at least close enough that Ryu could put his arms around the blond's waist.
Naoko smiled slightly, watching that beautiful blond and black hair float out like some sort of exotic jellyfish.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:28 pm

Ryuukaze

User Image

Like an overly friendly octopus, Ryu latched onto Naoko with an unbreakable yet tender grip. His lips found the man's soft yet toned stomach, and he kissed it all over, dipping his tongue into the other's belly button, swirling it around.
Even under the water, Ryu could taste Naoko. He loved it. As of yet, Ryu could find no flaw in this man, and even if he did, he wouldn't care.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

After Midnight Blue

Dapper Informer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:44 pm

Kawamura Ishi

Ishi straightened a little in his seat when the bartender set a glass down in front of him. He missed the wink she threw him, as he took hold of the cup. The glass was smooth, not slippery, with the slightest bit of resistance against his fingertips, when Ishi ran his finger around the rim. It was peach flavored Schnapps, he decided from the aroma as he lifted the drink, swirling it and inhaling deeply before even taking a sip.

It was cold, and almost too sweet for him. It was as if someone had melted a peach flavored lollipop into his drink. And yet it was delicious. Ishi took a slightly larger sip than he'd meant to, coughing a little as it went down. One nice thing about Schnapps was that it didn't burn the throat.

And then, quite suddenly, the glass was empty. Ishi frowned at it, almost puzzled. It must have been a much smaller glass then he had though it was. Yes, that was it. He rapped his knuckles against the countertop to get the bartender's attention.

She asked him something, but not concentrating on her mouth, Ishi could not be quite sure what it was. He lifted the empty glass, showing it to her, with a slight smile. The waitress relieved him of it, leaving him to tap a beat with his fingers while he waited for her to return. He was not getting drunk, he reminded himself, he just wanted more than that little taste.
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games