Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rude Discussion
Emo = stupid... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think about emo?
It's good.
14%
 14%  [ 8 ]
It's retarded.
14%
 14%  [ 8 ]
Even POP music is better than EMO!
20%
 20%  [ 11 ]
Ska is god.
50%
 50%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 55

The Murmur

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:39 am
User Image

mrgreen biggrin xd pirate blaugh 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:19 am
Boohoo I'm gonna cut myself xd  

Red-Baron

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 1:28 pm
Red-Baron
In short "They go to peaceful protests and make them violent ones"

*sarcasm* what wonderful people...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 2:56 pm
Hack the ******** planet! xd  

Red-Baron

Gilliganiganiganigoo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 12:20 pm
Meh, I can live with emo. I don't listen to it, but sometimes I get into one of those moods. But ska always helps that surprised  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:18 pm
Emo blows.

Sometimes when im depressed I don't find myself wanting to listen to ska (for a change) but I never listen to emo...

the other 90% of the time, I love to skank biggrin  

Kgee

Gilliganiganiganigoo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:49 pm
Kgee
Emo blows.

Sometimes when im depressed I don't find myself wanting to listen to ska (for a change) but I never listen to emo...

streetlight is what I listen to when I'm down whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:26 pm
Morrocc
Kgee
Emo blows.

streetlight is what I listen to when I'm down whee

lmao what a coincidence. I'm listening to streetlight now!

wait, thats not a coincidence... I'm listening to the same album more than half the time. lol

They rock that hard XD  

Kgee

Nijah_D

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:00 pm
eh I dont think its stupid or that it sux the only thing that sux to me is country and pop I listn to sum emo but that doesnt make me a cry baby or a depressed retard  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:19 pm
Nijah_D
eh I dont think its stupid or that it sux the only thing that sux to me is country and pop I listn to sum emo but that doesnt make me a cry baby or a depressed retard
lol I like some pop. I don't like any emo.  

GIoom
Vice Captain

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:40 am
Nijah_D

I dont know if country music even exists in the UK, but from what I have heard thats a good thing!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:53 am
Crass domokun  

Red-Baron

Fourcolour

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 4:39 am
girl_no_13
Nijah_D

I dont know if country music even exists in the UK, but from what I have heard thats a good thing!

We have folk music. Both country and folk are awesome though. In my experience the people that slate country haven't heard much of it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:15 pm
Fourcolour
girl_no_13
Nijah_D

We have folk music. Both country and folk are awesome though. In my experience the people that slate country haven't heard much of it.

Folk to me makes me think of folk dancing, therefore Irish dancing- yay! xd  

girl_no_13

Fourcolour

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:57 pm
girl_no_13
Fourcolour
girl_no_13
Nijah_D

Folk to me makes me think of folk dancing, therefore Irish dancing- yay! xd

Folk to me means 'punk in all but sound'.  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff