Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
DemonXSnowflake (Private) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:04 am
Inei laughed a little at the sound of her voice, which sounded like she was purring. "I am staying." he said. He hugged her back when she did, and when she loosened her grip, he moved around a little so that he was sitting cross-legged. He took hold of Huoriel and moved her from the cave floor into his lap, smiling at her.
"Is this too close to the entrance of the cave?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:47 pm
"I think I'll be fine,"Huoriel yawned, smiling back up at Inei. She cuddled close to him feeling more comfortable then she had for awhile. "Your warm,"she mumbled into his chest.l  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:20 pm
Inei smiled at her, kissing her on the forehead when she looked up at him. He chuckled a little when she said he was warm. "Thank you, I guess." he said softly, smiling. He enjoyed the feeling of her cuddling up close to him like this.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:26 pm
"Anything else you would like to discuss before I doze off?" Huoriel asked, tugging on his shirt a little bit. She wondered how great she would sleep tonight and smiled. "Thanks for staying by the way," she said, still tugging on his shirt a bit for no reason at all.  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:29 pm
Inei shook his head. "No, I can't think of anything for the moment." he said. He smiled a little mischievously when she started to tug at his shirt.
"What are you trying to do?" he asked. "If you wanted me to take it off, you could have simply asked...easier than trying to tug it off." he half-teased. The first part was true: if she wanted him to take his shirt off so that she could, at the very least feel, his chest, then he would let her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:40 pm
Huoriel stopped tugging on his shirt almost instantly when he called her on it. Her smile flipped over to a frown as she looked back up at him. "You would be cold," she pouted slightly. Then a mischievous smile replaced the frown at that instant. "But I can do this!" she then procedded to lift his shirt so she could rest her hands on his chest. She ran her fingertips slowly from his stomach to his chest. "I win,"she proclaimed, smiling brightly.  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:45 pm
Inei chuckled as she ran her hands up his shirt, across his chest. Her hands were a little cold, but he didn't mind. They were also quiet soft.
"Do you like what you feel?" he asked with a mischievous grin, sincerely a little curious.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:50 pm
Huoriel just nodded to his question to continue her little venture. She moved her hands back down his chest before moving her hands to his sides then his back. "You're very strong," she said quietly as she continued moving her hands about. She wondered if her feeling around made him feel awkward. She shook her head slightly. He would have stopped her by now if it bothered him.  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:53 pm
Inei chuckled a little. He kissed her on the forehead. "Thank you." he said softly, letting her hands explore his body at her leisure.
"If everything works out, maybe this strong body will become yours only to touch." he said softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:00 pm
Huoriel didn't say anything, blushing as she stopped moving her hands about. She looked back up with him, half smiling and half biting her lower lip. She lifted one hand back from under his shirt and rested it on his cheek. "I hope things work out,"she said softly.  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:02 pm
"So do I, Huoriel." Inei whispered. He put his hand on top of hers, smiling at her. He truly liked her, to the point of admitting that he might be falling for her. He hoped they got to stay together after this.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:09 pm
Huoriel smiled timidly at him, taking in his warmth. She wrapped the hand that was still under his shirt around him as much as she could and allowed herself to relax. She wanted to be with Inei, he was home to her. That could change though. Her heart clenched slight. She hoped it wouldn't come to that.  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:12 pm
Inei stayed quiet for a moment, just enjoying the feeling of her pressed against him. He smiled when he realized that their breathing was perfectly in time.
"Your hands are so soft." he said after a moment in a tone just a little over a whisper. He closed his eyes and smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:18 pm
Huoriel made a little "hmm" noise in response. She let out a soft sigh, her eyes drifting closed, and a smile planted on her face. She felt relax to the point that she was nearly asleep. This had to be the fastest she had ever fallen asleep.  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:20 pm
Inei looked outside the cave. It was getting a little late. He looked over at Huoriel again and smiled.
"Do you want to call it an early night?" he asked softly.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games