Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IS there any hufflepuffs present?
  Yes, here !
View Results

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 1:17 pm
Amelia heard her head of house giving a complement, she and said thanks!!  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 2:53 pm
Amelia waves at everyone in the common room, and heads to the library  

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lana entered to hear Stardust, 'Wow, really only five?' Lana said, 'I had to drop a few classes though, i'm awfully busy, but i hope we win.'

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:57 am
Amanda wipes her eyes as she stumbles out of the dormitory. "Morning all," she says and decides to head to the great hall to see what she can find for breakfast before heading to the library to brush up for her finals.  

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:27 pm
Amelia looks at Amanda still up huh? I just came bacl from the library i cannot think anymore  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:30 pm
Amanda looks up at Professor Grey Oh! You scared me! I guess I was starting to nod off, just double checking some of my answer for my finals! I noticed the hour glasses, It looks like Hufflepuff did really well this term! Amanda says excitedly  

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:40 pm
Syreyn
Amanda looks up at Professor Grey Oh! You scared me! I guess I was starting to nod off, just double checking some of my answer for my finals! I noticed the hour glasses, It looks like Hufflepuff did really well this term! Amanda says excitedly

Outside of class im just Amelia hehehehe redface
I know razz we did great *gasp
i need to do something, Amelia runs out the common room

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:13 pm
Amanda watches Amelia run out of the room Woah! I wonder where she went!  

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:05 am
Amber rushes in to give a quick announcement. "House elves are currently getting sorted, and you know what that means: More Hufflepuffs! We already have one newly sorted, but are sure to get more soon. Treat them nicely (I know you will) and show them around."

[[Also, I'll be making an announcement soon about a change in our Deputy Head and Prefect! wink ]]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

'Have we won yet?' Lana said as she walked down the stairs from the bedrooms. She made her way over to one of the couches and sat down.. 'It would be spectacular if we could.'

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:12 am
We are definitely in the lead! The only points that still need to be added are those for our Top Student Contest. Which, you should all go vote for by the way.

Also, I'd like to personally welcome our four newest Hufflepuff members! Hopefully we'll get more, but here are who have been sorted so far:

KitsuSoraAya
SauerkrautScones
Zombilious
vivacious_red

I'm really excited to have this bunch, since I've already met most of them as house elves and they're all really great.
So yes, welcome to them!

Finally, I promised an announcement about a change in Prefect and Deputy Head and here it is:
This term I decided to promote The Queen Lana to Deputy Head and appoint Aunt Slappy as Prefect. Though this means Helen (animefreak-01) will no longer be in position, she'll still be around to help.

Hopefully this change will be beneficial and they will be able to continue their work in terms to come. (:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:57 am
Gwen had gotten very lost...already. Somehow she had found the kitchens and apparently the entrance to her common room was around. After a while of aimlessly wondering around she found the still life painting. Why did I get separated from my house... Speaking the password she was allowed to enter. Gwen was already flustered and upset. Lost the first day. As she entered seemed everyone had gotten well settled in. She smiled at everyone and stood in the doorway awkwardly before moving to an empty seat.  

Zombilious

Friendly Gaian

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:39 am
When Amber saw the first year enter the common room, she immediately jumped up. "Hello! What's your name?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:52 am
Amelia turned around New responsibilities and i am ready to help out any Hufflepuff in need lol i sound like a superhero : Amelia looks at the door and sees a first year, she joins Amber in welcoming her, What's you name?" Mine is Amelia newly appointed Hufflepuff Prefect, and Amber is our wonderful Head of House blaugh  

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Zombilious

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:43 pm
Flabbergasted by the two people who approached her, it felt like an ambush. Stepping back to regain some of her personal space she tripped into a chair arm. "Ouch." She looked up to see the two girls smiling still. Taking a breathe and smiled back. "Hey, I'm Gwen. Nice to meet both of you." She bowed her head...later feeling stupid for doing that. It was just automatic for her to do it in respect of older people.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games