Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iAssassinSteve

Interesting Fatcat

2,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:21 pm
Jace Pluto

'Expecto Patronum'- Monkey

Jace sat in the common room reading his spell books, he loved doing smells. Magic fasinated him all the time, even when he used them. His goal were to be the best wizard and possibly follow Dumbledore's foot steps.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:26 am
User Image
Jennifer Jason
First Year

JJ came down the stairs looking a bit drowsy. She took a Dialy Prophet laying on a lop sided table and collapsed on to cozzy arm chair. Then only she noticed the boy busy reading a book.Hi there! U must be a first year. I'm JJ. She greeted introducing herself.What's you reading?.  

Toph Windsor

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200

iAssassinSteve

Interesting Fatcat

2,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:11 am
Jace Pluto

Jace looked up, "Hey, its not really my first year." He said smiling back up, "Its actually my fifth" He picked up the book and handed it to her, "Book of spells. Its fascinating."

He looked at the first and he could definitely tell it was her first year, "Is it your first year here?" He asked just to be quite sure.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:07 am
User Image
Jennifer Jason
First Year

JJ went red in the forehead as the boy said he is a fifth year. Oh' sorry I thought you were a first year. She said taking the book he offered. and yeah, its my first year.She said skimming through the pages. I was able to make several in the grade one spell book work. Its really fun. putting magic in to practice.  

Toph Windsor

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200

iAssassinSteve

Interesting Fatcat

2,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:05 am
Jace Pluto

He nodded, "Yeah put a lot of practice into my magic" He said smiling. He then realized that he didn't even introduce himself to the new girl, "Name is Jace Pluto by the way" He said putting out his hand, hoping she would introduce herself as well.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:10 am
User Image"How is this your fifth year, Jace, I have never seen you around before and I am in my fifth year?" Andrew said, entdring the common room after a nice long night of sleep.  

Oshenukhar

iAssassinSteve

Interesting Fatcat

2,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:13 pm
Jace Pluto

Jace didn't really know how to answer that, "I'm not really around here much" He said a little nervously, "I go to class and just stay locked in my room half the time... I don't really have friends here.." He paused. He looked at the two hoping they wouldn't laugh at him or anything. Hopefully they won't even presume he was strange just because he didn't have friends either.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:57 pm
Chi walked into the common room, rubbing her eyes and running into a low chair. She steadied it and moved it back into place. She smiled at the other Gryffindors in the room. "Good morning everyone."  

chichibunni

Toph Windsor

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:24 pm
User Image
Jennifer Jason
First Year

Nice to meet you Jace. JJ said shaking Jace's hand. I'm Jennifer Jason. Please call me JJ. As Andrew showed up, JJ saluted him in a friendly yet ridiculous manner saying Ah' good morning to you as well great Adler!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:38 am
User Image"That is interesting, Jace. I am sorry to hear that." Andrew said as he took his usual seat by the fireplace "good morning JJ and Chi."  

Oshenukhar

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:08 pm
((Jace, you have not gone through the house elf part of the guild yet have you? The rules require all new members to earn the status and be sorted by the sorting hat to partake in houses and classes, please read the rules again and read the first few post in the Giggling Pear thank you Gryffindor Prefect Andrew Adler))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:53 pm
iAssassinSteve
Jace Pluto

Jace didn't really know how to answer that, "I'm not really around here much" He said a little nervously, "I go to class and just stay locked in my room half the time... I don't really have friends here.." He paused. He looked at the two hoping they wouldn't laugh at him or anything. Hopefully they won't even presume he was strange just because he didn't have friends either.

Oshenukhar
((Jace, you have not gone through the house elf part of the guild yet have you? The rules require all new members to earn the status and be sorted by the sorting hat to partake in houses and classes, please read the rules again and read the first few post in the Giggling Pear thank you Gryffindor Prefect Andrew Adler))

((Andrew is correct. You MUST be a House Elf and then be Sorted before your in a House in HPGoG. Everyone who is in this guild has done it, including myself. It's in the Rules about HPGoG. I suggest you re-read all the Announcements and Sticky's with information. Please do NOT post in the Common Rooms again until you have been Sorted. Thank You!))

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

TheFaerieRound

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:03 am
Rachelle follows the other fellow Gryffindors down the stairs, walking into the main room. She turns to Chi, smiling softly. "Good morning, how are you?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:40 pm
Professor Silveni entered the Common Room, "Hello everyone, I'd like to apologize about the lack of a Valentines Day event this year. And then we had someone sneak in here before being done being a House-elf turning eleven using an aging potion. At least its a promising sign for his potions career, isn't it? wink How have you all been?"  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

noturtomato

Feral Prophet

12,325 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Expert Converter 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:00 pm
Jewel runs in. What's that spell?! What's that spell?! Before she can close the door a few boggart leprechauns get in. She takes out her wand and takes aim. "Riddikulus!" They turn into butterflies. "So pretty!" She giggles. They pop like bubbles. She sits down exhausted.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff