Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

Pentigan

Proxy Shapeshifter

10,740 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:45 pm
"Pent is honoured. Now Pent helps soup..." Pentigan says as he rushes off towards the large pot simmering over in a corner.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:36 am
Star rushed over to Pent trying to fix up the soup. "Oh no no no Star makes da soup, soup almost ready, Pent no ruin soup.", she said as she gently knocked Pent aside. "star no trying to be mean, star want the soup to be good", she retorted.  

The Tsaria

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Pentigan

Proxy Shapeshifter

10,740 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:39 pm
"Oh, Pent sorry, Pent go... Help elsewhere..." Pentigan said as he walked towards some more food being placed in their spots beneath the waiting tables.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:43 pm
Maddy returned to find the kitchens nearly empty. She hastily grabbed a broom and dustpan, but then saw Pent preparing food all by himself. She put down the broom and approached him. "Hello Pent, is you needing help?" she asked.  

newoxikkin

Pentigan

Proxy Shapeshifter

10,740 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:34 pm
"Thank you, these foods are to be placed" Pentigan said pointing to the plates of food gathered on the preparation benches around the room, "We need one of each every... few students, and a goblet for each student, remember to include those who are leaving us and joining the students, and we need to hurry, the hat is singing."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:38 pm
Star finished with her soup. She carefully divided the pumpkin-smelling orange liquid into four equal bowls (one for each table, for each house). She placed each bowl beside the many other waiting to be brought out into the Great Hall. Star hastily washed the pot she had been working with, set it out to dry, and went to help the others.
"Pent and other housie elfie needing help? Star's soup done, Star wants to help, Star want work. Star is sure Pent knows why Star does not want to be freed!", she complained.  

The Tsaria

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:24 pm
User Image
Andrew tickled the pear and entered the kitchen. He thought he saw Oshen the family House Elf run in here after Andrew had walked into the Entrance Hall. The elf dashed madly into the Kitchen and Andrew wanted to see if it was Oshen, if it was mum was having him watched and he did not like that. "Oshen? Are you here?" Andrew called amongst the other elfs there. He was about to leave just when he thought he heard a familiar squeeky voice.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:30 pm
User ImageOshen had bolted into the kitchen when Master Andrew noticed him in the Entrance hall keeping an eye on him for Mistress Gwendolyn. Oshen was a bad elf for being noticed, he muffled his urge to punish himself right then and there, he must not until Master Andrew leaves. Just as he watched Master Andrew start to leave he was overcome with guilt and he ran forward to show himself to his Master. "I be here, Master Andrew." he squeeked. Oshen though it was best to let Master Andrew know he was there and he would punish himself later.  

Oshenukhar

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:35 pm
User Image
" Oshen! Did mum send you here, wait, do not answer that, I do not want to know, Just go home, I am fine and do not need you to babysit me no more!" Andrew turned heel and left the kitchen to write a letter to his mum and have her not have him tailed he was safe at Hogwarts he does not need a house elf watching out for him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:40 pm
User Image " Oshen! Did mum send you here, wait, do not answer that, I do not want to know, Just go home, I am fine and do not need you to babysit me no more!" Master Andrew was mad but he was not to leave the school for Mistress Gwendolyn told him to not listen to Andrew when he arrived but Oshen felt bad for his young Master and was compelled to let him be. Oshen decided to stay away from Master Andrew for a while, and hopefully he would be able to continue his orders, now he would have to shut his ears in the oven, multiple times, for disobeying his Mistress and his Master as well.  

Oshenukhar

The Tsaria

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:15 am
Star rushed and make a pumpkin cake. As you may have already guessed, anything with pumpkin in it was her specialty. She made some orange icing (pumpkin flavor) with orange and black sprinkles. Star cut the cake up to form exactly 99 cupcakes (she decided the 100th had too many sprinkles) which she put on several trays.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:50 am
With Pent's request, Maddy bustled around the kitchen retrieving materials as she went. One by one, she placed fancy goblets at each place setting. Afterward, she began carrying various dishes of food to the tables as well. Maddy looked over at Star who was dplacing pumpkin cupcakes on each table. "Star's cupcakes look yummy!" she praised.  

newoxikkin

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:06 pm
Alicia elf is being so bored!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:47 pm
User Image Oshen was walking around the kitchen when for the second time in his orders to be at Hogwarts an owl flew into the Kitchen. The owl Oshen recognized as being Alkor, the Adler family Owl. The letter carried in his beak was dropped on Oshens head, and Alkor turned and headed out. Oshen tenderly opend the letter and read it.
Oshen,
I am calling you back to Adler Manor. i am not wanting Andrew to be followed anymore he is a growing boy and needs to be able to do so without my constant watch. If you can inform the head elf there that you are to leave immediatly and then do so. I will be awaiting your return today. We will be returning to Kent once you arrive here to give Andrew space and remodling the manor there to give us a project and to do much needed repairs of the Manor.
Mistress Gwendolyn Adler.

Oshen was going home and he knew that it was not because he was bad or Andrew was mad but because his mistress wanted him home.
"Alicia Elf, Oshen needs tos goes back to his Mistress Manor in Hogsmede. Oshen am needed to help move my family and repair the mistress manor. Oshen thank you for allowing me to be here and work withs Alicia Elf for all Alicia Elfs knowledge."
With that Oshen turned heal and left the kitchen and disappeared from Hogwarts, even though witches and wizards can not apparate in the school elfs who are employed by the school were able to, Oshen was employed by the school, at that time but he will not be able to aparate there any longer once he is back with his mistress. Hogwarts was now only home to one person with ties to the Adler family and that was Andrew.

Oshenukhar

thomlina

2,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:08 pm
sara walks in and smiles at all the house elves. asks the closest one to her what can i do? i am new around here and not sure what to do. biggrin  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games