Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
WAR!!!!! WOODCLAN vs. PEBBLECLAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ROLEPLAYERS!!! Who will win this great war?
  WOODCLAN!!
  PEBBLECLAN!!
View Results

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:23 pm
"There they are!" a yowl sounded from a ways away. "Attack, MoonClan!"

Patchstar streaked down towards the battling clans, leading her warriors behind her, claws outstretched and fur bristling. As the MoonClan warriors leaped into the fray, WoodClan seemed to cheer quietly amongst themselves.

Patchstar threw herself on top of a heavily muscled tabby tom, claws flying. The already tired PebbleClan warrior went down hard.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:44 pm
Cinderstar continued to focus on her battle, not noticing Moonclan's arrival.
(lol cinderstar >.<)
Redpine flicked his ears in Patchstar's direction Moonclan!?! But i thought Cinderstar said they weren't coming!  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:01 pm
Kairi Of The Dreams
ch3shire_c4t
[Sure. ^^]

Springpaw shook her head ferociously as pain seared through her ear, blood splattering across onto the ground. She didn't know how much longer she would be able to take this. While she still felt pretty strong and could fight for a bit longer, but her vision was getting a little blurry and the loss of blood is at a dangerous amount. Stumbling backwards, she tried to focus her gaze on Hawkpaw. Grunting a bit, she fell to the floor unconscious.

[;3]

((Font change starts now!))

Hawkpaw looked at the unconscious cat. Part of her made her want to kill the cat once and for all, but the other side felt sympathy for Springpaw, and her Clan. PebbleClan had just fought badgers and now they have to fight some more. She looked at Springpaw quickly and dragged her out of the heat of battle. It's the least I can do for her Clan, Hawkpaw thought as she laid Springpaw down and hurtled herself back into the fight.

((How's that ending?))

[Whoa! That's bright. xD Just a suggestion, maybe try a softer color like deepskyblue or lightskyblue or dodgerblue. :3 Only if you'd like. Here's a link to other colors if you'd like to take a look: [x]
[Springpaw's gonna take a break for a bit, maybe gain conscious again in a bit. But MoonClan is here now, so the fight may break up by then. ^^]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:27 am
((I'm soooo sorry for not being on in a while! Too much is going on, and I was [and still am] obsessing about The Sims 3 again...))

Right as Diamondfur pounced at Sunpaw, Batwing decided that this would be the opportune moment to get the upper hand, while the opponent was in the air. He charged into Diamondfur's side right below the ribs to knock Diamondfur over and out of breath. After his successful maneuver, Batwing dove for the webbing between Diamondfur's forelegs and chest, smelling the delicious aroma of blood as it flowed into his mouth.  

Dolphinwhale

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:36 am
Deadheart smirked at Lionflare then both lept at each other  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:03 pm
((Thanks Springpaw! I'll do that.))

Hawkpaw breathed a sigh of relief when MoonClan cats streamed all over. She was currently fighting a PebbleClan cat, but when MoonClan came, he fled. She scurried up a tree, tired from all the fighting. She felt as if she would collapse....  

Negative10

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:55 pm
(._. Cinderstar. How in StarClan's name is that fair? YOU attacked US. Not the other way around.)
(Patchstar. I'm going to kill you -_-)

Cursedstar's ears shot up as Patchstar lead MoonClan into the PebbleClan camp. "What?!" She hissed looking at Cinderstar, her blood boiling and her claws sinking into the earth. "Not you've done it! I thought you actually wanted help but now I can see that you're as fake as you have always been!" She lunged at the orange she-cat with her claws extended. Cursedstar threw herself into Cinderstar's chest and sent her flying onto her back. She placed a paw onto her former apprentices throat and leaned down towards Cinderstar's ear. "I once trusted and cared for you too. That was why I couldn't let you come with me. And this is what I get for trying to protect you." She sank her claws into her throat slightly and heard her gasp.
(Sorry. Cursedstar has a winners complex >.> )

Withefire's eyes flashed with hatred. "You're bringing in MoonClan?! Is your Clan so weak that they can't even fight they're own battles?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:58 pm
Crystalstar lead the way to PebbleClan territory, her warriors behind her. Ahead they heard the battle. "Attack!" The white leader charged.

(^.^ SORRY! I'm here to save the day)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:49 pm
Crystalstar_leader
Crystalstar lead the way to PebbleClan territory, her warriors behind her. Ahead they heard the battle. "Attack!" The white leader charged.

(^.^ SORRY! I'm here to save the day)

((but who are you attacking?))

Honeyheart stopped.
"Your a pebbleclan cat..."
Honeyheart deliberated on what to do.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:51 pm
(woodclan?>O<)  

swiftwaters

swiftwaters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:15 pm
swiftpaw stopped, knowing that she would be killed in one swipe by him, "No im not!" then she smelt her arm, "I only smell like one from that battle! i went there to help!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm
((OMIGOSH! 4 of 5 Clans are now fighting in PebbleClan Camp. That's just sweet awesomeness!))

Hawkpaw gasped in surprise when SnowClan appeared from behind some stones. She sighed inwardly, even during the heat of battle. It was lucky that she was in a tree, and she could do a surprise attack. She caught her breath before jumping at a PebbleClan cat.  

Negative10

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

x-Cloud Drop-x
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:04 pm
(Nya ha ha. I've been hiding in my ninja cave all this time... ninja )

Swallowtail padded onto the battlefield.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:40 pm
[SnowClan is attacking PebbleClan.]

Seednose charged through the battle, his eyes burning a fire of strength. He was in a fight with MoonClan as an apprentice, this would be his second. This time his sister won't need to be there to save him, he was stronger. Letting out a yowl of defiance, he leaped forward and latched himself on to the nearest PebbleClan warrior.

[Any cat willing to fight with my Seednose, act now. ^^]

ch3shire_c4t

Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas