Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
~The Magic Within~ (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Crystal bearer
  Protector
View Results

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:52 pm
"We're back!" Alicia called, holding the front door open for Lily and Eosy. Lily took Alicia's coat and hung it up. "We brought stuff," Lily commented, not giving anymore explanation. She then went to her room and dropped off her new uniform, then went back into the hall. "I should get some pajamas for Charity, shouldn't I?" Alicia asked.

//OOC: Iris, it's like, evening now. o.o; We need to try and stay on the same page.//

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:28 pm
The day had been quite eventful for the inhabitants of Crystal City, the Capital of Crystaland and now the sky was darkening quickly. It had stopped raining but the clouded sky was creating a moody atmosphere above the city. The street lights one by one went on, creating beams of warmth in the overall coldness of the capital. It seemed that fall had at least catch up and after several weeks of warm and beautiful weather, the grey October was upon Crystal City.

((Okay, so here is a post so that everyone is at the same page as far as seasons and time of the day. I hope this will be useful to everyone.
Iris, as this is your role play, you can do it if you want or else, I will keep on doing it.))  

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:29 pm
//OOC: XD Thanks Zulma.//  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:34 pm
Rain raised his head and smiled at the dynamic red hair girl. "I will have some surely...and the others too." he added as he heard the door. He was relieved to see everyone safe and gave a nod to Eosy.

Eosy nodded back and help himself to a cup of tea. He went to stand close to Charity, both to be next to her and to the fire. He had to fully control himself when Lily came back with a French maid outfit. Instead of spitting out his drink at the sight, he burnt his tongue quite heavily, but nothing could be seen externally.

Rain opened a wide mouth at Lily's outfit. He blinked several times. "Is it Halloween yet?" he questioned, his gaze switching from Lily to Alicia and back to the maid.
To Alicia's question, he answered. "Probably." He scratched his head. So much for leaving today for a one week vacation...  

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:46 pm
//OOC: Right? Such a turn of events. XD//

Lily stuck her tongue out at Rain. It wasn't her choice, it wasn't Alicia's choice--It was Mrs. minerva's choice. She wanted to have matching outfits with Lily. "No, it not fxxxing Halloween yet. It's me uniform." She hissed, though jokingly.

"Alrighty then," Alicia said, clapping her hands once. "I'll go get pajamas," she finished with a smile. She went up to her room swiftly, and looked through her drawers to find an extra pair of pajamas. she pulled out pajamas like hers, though they were purple instead of white. she walked downstairs holding the pajamas like a tray.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:55 pm
Rain apologized to Lily. He had totally forgotten about the uniform. Alicia's parents had been gone for so long and when they were not around she never wore that outfit. He blinked. Wait a minute! They are NOT back yet... He looked at Lily in total puzzlement. Why was she wearing it TODAY!?!

As Lily sticked her tongue out, Eosy turned his back to the overall scene and stared at the fire, silently sipping his tea.

As Alicia came back with pajamas pants, Rain noted that he should find some for Eosy too, although the other protector was taller than him. He stopped Alicia before she entered the room and spoke to her in private. "Should we formally invite them to stay?" he asked and then added. "Maybe I should tell you what happened and why they are here?"  

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:03 pm
Alicia smiled. "Alright." She didn't really care about why they were there--they needed some help and she would gladly give it to them.

Lily, how was standing with her arms crossed, was silently fuming. Ohhh, Alicia just had to to start enforcing that she wear (wore?) her uniform. Yeah, sure, Alicia and her mother were giddy with happiness when she tried it on, but Lily sure as heck wasn't. But it was what they wanted, and if it made them happy--and if it made them SHUT UP--it made her sort of happy.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:18 pm
Alicia's answer and waited position took Rain off guard. He had hoped that she could be the one asking her guests to stay. Between Lily seeming like she was going to kill someone, Alicia smiling carelessly and Charity calling him names every two seconds, Rain did not know what to do.

He cleared his voice. "I am sorry to break the mood but I'd like to sum up the situation."

Eosy spun to look towards the other man with attentive eyes.

"So earlier this afternoon, I saw Lady Charity rushing down the street and disappearing in a sewer. Then appeared a friend of ours..." he looked at Alicia for a second.
"Kamigure, or so he introduced himself, but now I doubt about the truth in his words." he sighed
"Anyway...he was then joined by someone I have never seen." he paused.
"Eosy and I helped Lady Charity out and that's how they ended up in the attic."
He looked at everyone in the room. "I think that we would all be safer by staying together. Hence the pajama for Lady Charity." he pointed into Alicia's direction.

The decision about whether to stay was Charity's, Eosy had nothing to say on the matter. But a question burnt his lips: "You know him?"

Rain nodded. "We met him once...he ended up leaving with a strange doll like girl." He was sure that the girl was a crystal bearer and knowing her with that coripio was making him shiver.

Eosy frowned, there was more to it but obviously nothing more would be said. He waited for Charity to speak up.  

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:26 pm
Alicia wasn't sure of what to say. They were having a serious discussion. "Umm..." she started, trying to figure out what to say. "I think the girl's name was..." the name was on the tip of her tongue, she just couldn't quite grasp it. "Tsukiko." Lily answered for her, looking towards the group, an angry look still plastered to her face. "You told me."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:40 pm
"That's the name." Rain's voice seemed removed from the room. He stood up with a sigh, his cup in his hand and started walking around the room, obviously deep in thoughts.

"Is that Tsukiko a bearer?" asked Eosy to the point.

((Edited wink ))  

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:58 pm
" I would think so." Alicia said. "but I'm not sure."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:09 am
Rain passed his hand in his hair. "She said she was 13...." he paused, not at ease. "She lied...I could feel her power."

Eosy frowned but did not comment. He looked at Charity who had stayed quiet.  

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:36 pm
Alicia's eyebrows skyrocketed (once again). "She did?" she said quizically. She didn't have a talent for figuring out lies. Or truths, for that matter. Alicia scowled, annoyed with herself and annoyed that two people had lied to her and she didn't even know them.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:41 pm
User Image
!!Charity!!

Charity just stayed quiet, thanking Alicia for the pajamas silently with a nod and smile, as the scene that had previously happened, happened again in her mind.

She just sat still, staring into the fire. She wasn't safe, was she? Neither was Eosy. It was true, they should stay together. But she couldn't just ask them to take care of her forever. She couldn't stay in that house, and have them look after her all the damn time.

Looking up as Rain finished, and another conversation started that she had no idea about, she just remained without a word, and dug her fingernails into the side of her chair.

Liars turn me on.

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games