Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Invisible Ninja

Back to Guilds

Simple Discussion 

Tags: Ninja, Discussion 

Reply RP Here
PARIS current time - for reference only. New one soon! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:46 am
Siren stood.
~"It's for his own good if he doesn't know... I owe him some kind of protection from Lady D... After he saved me from near death. But I'll leave that for later... I know that he'd be better off knowing the truth, but I just don't want him to go crazy and say I'm lying to him. He needs to remember on his own, I can only help him along."
She smiled a saddened smile.
~"Besides, I know you needed to know it more then him right now."
She bacame covered in a dull indigo light and shifted back into the bat Lynette was use to seeing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:00 pm
-"I guess I can understand that...Well, breakfast time I guess. Care to join me?" Lynette said as she walked down the hall and into the kitchen.  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Qovedrah

Tipsy Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:13 pm
-Eve sat at the table alone, eating a piece of toast. The dragon was curled up on the floor under her seat when Lynette came into the room. He stood up and bit Lynette on the foot.
-"Oh! I'm sorry, that's just how he says he likes someone," Eve said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:50 pm
Laleo stopped in the door way behind Lynette and looked down.
~"That looks... painful... Glad it wasn't me."
Sire flew to him, he held her in his arm.
~"I'll be outside if you need me..."
He looked at the two girls and left.  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:14 pm
Alex stood on the roof as someone exited his house. Seeing it was Laleo, he jumped down from the roof and landed right in front of him.

~"Good morning, Leo. I noticed last night that you and Lynette had and extravaganda. Tell me, what was it that she was singing? It was really lovely music. You don't get too much of that around here."

As Alex stood there, he noticed a tear drop.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:25 pm
~"It's nothing of your consern, Alex." Laleo turned and headed toward the trees.
~"Last night... Was just nothing more then... I don't know..."
He stepped into a run and vanshed into the tree line.  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:33 pm
~Cheer up pal.

Alex stepped into his house. Seeing the others at the table, he went over and sat down.

~"Good morning, everyone. Did everyone get a goodnight's rest. I hope so. Cuz were going to town today. Here, it is allot harder to walk around town without being seen. I only go there every 50 years or so, depending on the situations that are going on. We'll be getting supplies so remember to stock up on what you can."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:46 pm
-"Hey Alex," she said pressing a damp napkin her foot to stop bleeding, "I've been meaning to ask you something, how long will be be staying here?"  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:00 pm
~"However long it takes."

Alex sat back and crossed his legs like a gentleman.

~"Besides, today you are going to learn to live as if you don't have a home."

Alex sniffed.

~"And those scratches on your legs under your dress need to be dealt with. Use some dead leaves when we leave for town to get rid of the poison from the flowers. and yes I knew you left out the window. I was on the roof all night."

Alex got up and walked over to the cabinets and got a twinky.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:07 pm
Lynette tried to hide behind things to shield her legs from view after Alex pointed them out. Not realizing no one can see them.

He saw EVERYTHING?! Oh my...awkwardddddd...And what's with this pretending to not have a home? I kinda don't already, haha

Lynette, trying to avoid eye contact to everyone in the room, asked another question.
-"If we're going to stay here a while, can I go back to Stella's house soon to grab some of my things? There are a few items I'd rather not have without for too long..."  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:17 pm
Alex opened the twinkie.

~"First thing, I didn't see anything. Secondly, I smelt dried blood with my flowers' poisons around it. I told you my flowers like to bite. And thirdly, we can pick them up tomorrow. And fourthly, you were sitting in the opposite direction of me."

Alex chowed down the twinky.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:24 pm
Lynette felt so dumb, dumb enough to stick her tongue out at him. She laughed of course. Lynette went back to her room to get dressed in her normal clothes. Her legs really starting to bother her now she went outside.

Hmm, now I gotta find some dead leaves or whatever..."  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:32 pm
~"The dead leaves you need are over by the forest. We are going to cut threw it anyways so you can them up on the way to town."

Alex got up from the steps and turned to Lynette.

~"Well, you look better than yesterday."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:41 pm
Lynette was shocked to hear his voice behind her.
Where the hell-?!

-"Oh, alrighty then."

Well, what to do now...?

Lynette looked down upon the flowers. Jerks...
She looked out over to the forest and saw a flock of birds fly out of the trees.
I wonder what's going on over there.  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:56 pm
Laleo sprinted out of the trees, not watching where he was going.
He tripped and stumbled past Lynette, almost landing face first onto the ground.
He got to his knees and looked over his shoulder in panic.

~"Not those two again!"
He looked up at Lynette.
~"We need to get out of here!"  
RP Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games