Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
A.G.A.I.N.S.T. the Raging Soul .xPrivatex. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:03 pm
Caden smiled and then asked, "A year? Lexia never mentioned time flew by that fast here." He kissed her again and again. "I love you so much Lydia." He said happily. He hadn't yet noticed that they were coming yet.

Henry laughed and said, "Lexia and her human cohorts are here. Besides, I'm coming with you because she is my wife after all." He smirked a bit at that. She didn't know what he did yet. He finally made his way to Lexia, past Valon who was stuck in the plants. "Hello, love. Miss your husband?" He asked. "Oh that's right, you didn't know! See... that day when you were the you I love more, I had you sign those papers and got you to say I do? I tricked you." He said smiling.

Lexia blinked and coughed a bit. "W-what!?! No! No, no, no, NO!!!" She said shaking her head a bit.

{-sigh- I can't help it >.< I love drama too much >.< How will they get out of this one I wonder? Hmm...}

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:13 pm
((Don't worry I love drama too lol hahaha if you love drama that much I can add more LATER lol like LAAAAAAATER, well it's not like ZOMG but it's like...damn....seriously))

"What!" Cain exclaimed at the thought of having Lydia's friends and family here...especially that Caden boy. But he was human how was he in Avalon much less the Unseelie Court. He galloped all the way to where he'd left Lydia and saw her with that human boy who was now a fairy...sharing passionate kisses together which made him exceptionally angry. Nee-ing (sp lolzzzz) he was just about ready to squash Caden but just put his two front hooves down very close to the two to scare them off and yelled. "Lydia! What are you doing!? and what are you doing here boy! I thought I made it clear that you were to never get near my girl ever again!" he began stomping the ground in anger while just about ready to probably...eat Caden at this point.

Stepping in front of Lexia he glared at Henry, wishing he had some sort of like...sword thing or whatever so he could beat the crap outta this guy. No one, and he meant NO ONE was allowed to take his girl. "I don't know what kind of game you're playing Henry but I'm sick and tired of it." Valon stood in front of her and continued just...glaring into Henry's eyes wanting to like snap his neck or something, "there's no way in hell I'm letting you get your evil hands on Lexia so why don't you fight like a man instead of hiding behind Lexia's other half."

Akira.S

Dedicated Conversationalist

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:19 pm
Caden put his arm around Lydia and glared at Cain. "Face it, you lost." He said. He slipped the moonstone ring onto Lydia's finger then held up her hand with a triumphant smirk. Those who knew Caden knew that wasn't a usual look for him.

Lexia blinked and then said, "Well...there are...the Heart Stones..." She bit her lip a bit, not sure of how they would help exactly but it was worth a shot. Valon's kiss was able to bring her back so it was very possible.

Henry glared a bit and said, "Lexia, there is no way your soulmate would be a human. Your stone wouldn't fit with his no matter how hard you tried."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:32 pm
Cain glared at Caden after he slipped the ring on her finger and looked at Lydia who was hiding behind her 'human' lover.
"So, after all these centuries this is what you have chosen Lydia? after everything we've done and been through?" Cain looked sort of hurt...odd for an Unseelie Court but afterall he did truely have genuine feelings for her and she did for him...at the time.

Lydia stepped forward a bit, still clinging to Caden's arm and shook her head, "I'm...I'm sorry Cain, but I love him, it may be strange to say to a human but that's just how it is. I loved you once but that was a long time ago...please forgive me...Cain..." she stepped forward very slowly, a little bit closer to him reaching out to put a hand on his cheek.

Suddenly, he grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her in closer, however he didn't embrace her to try to threaten her but instead, just looked in her deep blue eyes and said, "Then I'll just have to wait for you, no matter how long it takes. After all...a human life span isn't very long..." he released her, sort of eyeing and glaring at Caden as if saying 'you better take care of her' as he transformed back into his black horse Kelpie form and headed back off into the deep forest, leaving the two in the marshlands.

After watching him walk off Lydia flew into Caden's arms and embraced him tightly, still smiling so happily...which was almost not like her. "We have to tell Lexia! to think the younger of the two of us would be married first!" she exclaimed while holding his hand and flying off to try and find out where her sister was....if she was in Avalon or back on Earth. Obviously marriage was a big thing to the girls, especially since their world has been at war for 5oo years.

-----

Oh great another stone , was all that Valon could think of...first all the trouble for the 'Moon'Stone and now this Heartstone they were referring to...which had to do with...a rock.....and fitting together or something what? "What for all that is good and sane are both of you talking about?" Valon asked...still sort of out of the loop since he hadn't been a fairy very long. The language and terms were really very sketchy to him.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:30 pm
"Heart Stones are halves of a whole. There are two parts to it in other words. They have a unique pattern to them and only one half will fit it perfectly. Everyone has them in other words it'd be called your soulmate." Lexia explained then looked to Valon. "The bond of a soulmate is much stronger than anything. Its called an 'Unbreakable Vow'. It brings us together and its even stronger than marriage." She then glared at Henry then looked back at Valon with soft eyes. "If ours are a perfect match, then I won't be married to him anymore."

Henry scoffed and said, "There has never been a case where a human and a fairy were soulmates." He didn't sound too confident about it though. He actually sounded worried.

Lexia rolled her eyes then said, "Lydia! I need your help calling upon Valon's heart stone as well as mine!"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:45 pm
"Oh well okay...this thing is sorta weird but how do you know that your heartstone doesn't match - WOAH WHAT!? the hell do you mean 'call upon my stone' you're gonna like pull it outta me or something! I didn't consent to this." some part of Valon felt really violated...but none the less he did want to save her from Henry and their marriage and it was the only other technical way.

Seeing her sister's light in the distance, Lydia and Caden flew over near by wondering what all the commotion was about. "Lexia, Valon....Henry..." she said clinging to Caden's arm and glaring a bit..but then remembering how good it felt to punch him in the face. "What do you need?"

Instead of having Lexia explain, Valon stepped forward to take her place, "uhhh Lex wants us to compare heartstones so it technically anuls the marriage agreement between her and Henry, not to mention it would completely ruin him...hey where's Cain?" he suddenly broke off topic, seeing her with Caden and teasing the two a little. So maybe Lexia was married first...TECHNICALLY, but she didn't love the man she was married to...at least...half of her wasn't.

"Lexi...are you sure I mean, what are the chances, no fairy has ever matched their heartstone with a human before and what if you're wrong, what if you are matched up with Henry. After all...what are the chances both of us marrying humans?" the probability seemed so very unlikely but it was a request per her sister so she couldn't say no...but still...it seemed so risky. Using the one and only royal family MoonStone to marry was Lexia's right since she was the oldest but Lydia was in need and told Caden about it so she called it first but chancing a relationship to a heartstone is very risky.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:16 pm
"Lydia, please, just do it for me." Lexia said quietly. She knew the chances were very slim but she needed to try it anyways. She'd do anything to get away from Henry to be with Valon.

Henry laughed and said, "Even your sister doesn't think it will work." He nodded with contentment then looked at Valon. "My, My, what a wimp he is. Nice taste, Lexi." He rolled his eyes then looked away.

{Ugh, its short >.< and sorry for the wait, took a shower quick.}

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:27 pm
((Oh okay no worries ^^))

Lydia looked at them both and then sigh heavily, releasing Caden's arm and holding her hands out as if she was holding an orb in between them and began to chant as the empty space of air began to glow from a white colour to an increasing red one.
"ubah dra kydac
pnehk vundr dro cuim
namayca dra vunajan sykelym cuim-pehtehk rayndcduha"

As the light began to grow brighter and brighter, it suddenly split into two smaller fairy like glows and flew into both Lexia and Valon's bodies. It only took a moment for both lights to come out once again but this time also bring out two strangely shaped stones, floating in the red orbs in front of the two.

"That right there is some f***ed up s**t..." Valon said looking at the stone that had just magically come out of him, wanting to touch it but wasn't sure if it was chemically safe..."Well what now?"[/b]

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:31 pm
Lexia looked at Valon and then the stones. "We put them together." She said quietly. She reached out and picked hers out of the glow. When it was out, it looked as if it shone in many different colors depending on how the light hit it. She held hers out and said, "Take yours and put it to mine. We'll know immediately if they fit."

Henry had his arms crossed and was glaring at Valon now. He had confidence this wouldn't work but something in the back of his mind told him otherwise.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:42 pm
Reluctant at first, Valon reached for his stone inside that strange red glow and pulled it out, holding it in his hand...walking towards her he tried to cheat and perphaps turn it in a way that it would look like it fit into hers...hopefully it would fool Henry. But the minute the two rocks touched the two began one rock and thunder began to crash in the background, the rock becoming hotter to fully mold the two into one, Valon dropping it on the ground after almost burning his hand.

Instead of the dull black rock colour it now seemed sometime like...a rare black jewel that glowed and sparkled pretty colours when they light hit it. "No way...it...it actually fit..." looking down at the rock he turned his attention to Lexia, looking into her maginificent blue eyes...for some reason finding her more attractive now that he knew she was 'the one'. He never really believed in that stuff until..like..right now. He did love her, that was for sure but for her to be the one...it was just...
Valon couldn't even think about Henry right now, all he could think about was the girl.../...fairy standing in front of him. "Well s**t..."

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:57 pm
Lexia was extremely scared when he put the rocks together but blinked in shock as they fit. She looked up and over to Valon now, her eyes meeting his gaze. She suddenly felt more drawn to him and the only thoughts on her mind revolved around him. She hadn't expected this to happen at all. This was the first time in the history of....well....time that a human and fairy were soulmates.

She let a smile creep across her face as she looked at him. She took in his charming good looks and brilliant eyes that she loved so much. She hadn't ever imagined this to be possible but she was very happy that he was the one she'd been waiting for.

Watching this, Henry was now extremely mad. He wasn't one to stay around when his anger was bad, instead he flew off like a little kid throwing a tantrum. He was not happy and that was completely obvious.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:04 pm
Lydia watched her sister and Valon sort of stare at each other in awe and then watch Henry fly away like an upset child. "It's just too bad two hearts had to be broken tonight...at least I felt bad for Cain..." she muttered the last part to herself and smiled turning back to Caden. Despite the MoonStone binding the two in marriage it wasn't technically official until they actually got married, the ring was more like a promise of proposal. It all had to do with the official marriage, even Lexia and Valon had to go through that sort of thing but now was definately not the time. They had to get back to the human world because Henry would probably throw a fit and then have the rest of the Unseelie Court after them...

"Sister, I hate to break up the love session...but we really must be getting back..." Lydia said while hiding in Caden's arms, holding out a hand to her, waiting for her sister to take it so they could open a portal together that would take them back to Earth. Staying was definately not an option...which meant they had to leave now.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:13 pm
{Should we just time skip to when they're back?}  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:26 pm
After Lexia and Lydia had made the portal they all went through it and made it back. They were all now sitting in the twins' living room, drinking tea and basically celebrating. They figured it'd be ok to do now and just relax for a bit.

Lexia was leaning against Valon, still unable to take her eyes off of him. She had never been so shocked in her entire life. Before they had left, she had brought their stone back with them and had it in her hand still. She didn't know what to do with it yet exactly but knew they couldn't get rid of it.

Caden was sitting with his fiance of course and had his arm around her, smiling softly as well as occassionally kissing her on the top of her head. He was extremely happy they had made it out safely and that he had his Lydia back.

"So what's next?" He asked quietly, hating to be the one to ruin the moment. He looked around a bit before looking to Lydia, Lexia and Valon.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas