Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Forbidden Love [Midnightdaystar & iTerrrruhfied] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

terrahbyte

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:39 pm
Tillie smiled, "Not being caught sounds like a good thing to hope for." she said. "The main thing I hope for in my future is to have a life where no one thinks of me as Princess Vitalia. I would like to live among people who don't think they are royal by rights. I would like to attend parties and be able to enjoy myself." she said. Then she laughed lightly, "I would like to learn to cook. One thing I have always wanted to do was cook a good breakfast for someone special." she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:12 pm
Zane blushed at what she could be insinuating, "It sounds like you want nothing to do with the palace life at all. Well, we can easily find a place where no one knows of you as Princess Vitalia. And I know I can teach you to cook good food using only what you find in the woods, if you don't mind learning from me." He smiled as they entered the grove, then turned to look around, "That looks perfect." He hopped off of the horse and walked over to two fallen trees, one was being held up by the other. "It's dry, and with a little work, it will be wind proof too." He walked back to the horse and pulled a hatchet out of his pack, "Ready for your first lesson?"  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:05 pm
Tillie smirked, "I didn't belong in the world I was born to." she said. Then her expression grew eager, "I would love to learn from you!" she said excitedly. "What are we going to cook?" she asked, as she slid off of her horse.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:29 pm
"Oh... we're not going to cook, I'm going to show you how to make a good shelter to sleep in, we have dried fruit and meat for dinner, plus one more fresh fruit, so we need to eat that." He smiled apologetically, "I guess we could get some hot water made for tea..." He hefted the hatchet, "but you always want to get your shelter made well before dark, come, let's get some branches." He walked slowly, looking into the trees.  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:13 pm
Tillie laughed, "I am sorry for being confused." she said. She began to walk around and collect branches from the trees, while she walked she hummed a melody. When her arms were full she walked back to the clearing and set down her armful. Then she walked and collected some more branches. When she thought she had made a decent contribution she sat down next to her pile and waited for Zane to return.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:28 pm
Zane came back dragging a larg bundle of thickly leaved branches, "Thoughs will be good for a fire, these we can use for rain cover and as bedding." He started laying some of the branches under one of the logs, "We want to use the tickest of these for our bed, and the more even ones we use as a rain and wind guard" He set the rest of the brances so that both sides of the bed had a leaf cover. "And that is the most basic of shelters. What do you think? Not to rustc is it?"  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:39 pm
Tillie smiled and ducked into the shelter. She shook her head, "No I think this is perfect!" she said. She admired how well Zane had put it together. She laid on the bed and was delighted to find that the leaves gave it a comfortable feel. "So dinner?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:41 pm
Zane laughed at how excited she seemed,"If your hungry," He opened his pack, "so did you want some dried meat, fruit, or fresh fruit?"  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:04 pm
Tillie nodded, "I'd like meat and fresh fruit." she answered. "We should eat that before it goes bad." She made her way out of the shelter and grabbed some sticks beginning to make a pile of them.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:50 pm
"Well the meat isn't going to go bad, but the fruit will." He picked up some of the sticks and broke them into small bits, then gathered some dry moss, "So you do know how to make a fire, right?"  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:21 pm
Tillie smiled and nodded. She walked to the pile of sticks and bent down to it and stared at it. Then she moved some sticks around, and it ignited. She grinned and looked up at Zane, hoping he'd be impressed. "I learned to do that when I was little." she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:39 am
"I'm glad your parents taught you something useful." He sat next to Tillie and pulled the last fruit out of his bag, then twisted it in two, offering her the larger half, like he always did, "There is just something about a fire that is soothing isn't there?"  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:19 am
Tillie smiled, laughing, "My parents didn't teach me to make fire." she said. She took the fruit from Zane and nibbled at it, nodding her head. "It is soothing, the flicker of the light, and the crackle of things burning, and the smell. It is all a comforting thing." she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:23 am
Zane smiled and took a bite of his fruit, "Well the company is comforting too..." He blushed and gave Tillie a sideways look, the fire reflecting in his eyes.  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:34 pm
Tillie nibbled on the fruit enjoying the flavor, as she watched the fire for a few moments. Then she returned Zane's look and her lips curled slightly in a friendly smile. "It is." she agreed. She looked down at the ground and then back at Zane, "Could I ask you something?" she asked.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff