Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Romance Role Plays
~Romance in Japan~ (open & accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:32 am
((XDD, go students!!))

Shinji snickered as the girl questioned the men, making them try to shh her. No one was supposed to know about him, they screwed up, just out of politeness he got up and walked up to the men. "Hello, sorry to worry you." He told the guards "I just wanted alittle time outside." He continued. The men straightened up the moment Shinji spoke, it made him feel akward, he then looked at the two at the table with a smile. "Hello, I'm Shinji Hikagomaru. It's nice to meet you two." He spoke to where only the five of them could hear him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:14 pm
joey looked at him.a prince?he tought."hi. im joey" he said walking towards him.  

nintendoking99

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:45 pm
Shiji smiled at the guy who walked up to him "Hello, it's nice to meet you." He said kindly. The two men looked cautious, it looked funny to Shinji.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:04 pm
"I'm Isamu," Isamu said to Shinji.

((Sorry, I can't think of anything else.))  

Stefisgarden
Crew

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:15 pm
"Nice to meet you too, Isamu." Shinji said, the two men then snapped they grabbed Shinji by his arms and fled from the cafe. "Hey! Put me down you morons!" He said then planted his feet on the ground, the two men lost their grip on Shinji. He then took off through an alley then cut back around and walked back in casually, he walked up to the front desk, paid for his meal then proceeded to leave, but not before telling a farewell to the two boys and girl.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:46 pm
Lisa stared at the cafe door in amasement. "Wow, that was random." Then she had a sudden thought. "Wanna follow? Royalty has got to be more interesting than this place." She said this aloud so the waitress heard.  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:30 am
Shinji was walking down the rode towards his home, he turned a moment later and took a rode only select few knew about. It lead to an under ground tunnel which lead Shinji to his's home, a VERY large mannor, he was standing in the court yard. He loooked around then said "Limit security tonight, I believe we might have some guests."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:27 am
"random town."he said.  

nintendoking99

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:16 am
Lisa looked outside and noticed it was dusk. "It's getting late," she commented, turning back to Isamu and Joey. She didn't even sound worried when she said it for she knew the streets of the town well. "You guys gonna stay out or are you both going home?" She was never bothered when it came to being on her own at nights, after all, her parents liked to travel often.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:50 am
Toya was fast asleeep with Kyo laying next to her.

Lee was roaming the streets, he was never home at night, mainly because the people in his neightbor hood got drunk and shot guns at who ever was there. It was a pain in the neck dealing with them, they'd already put him in the dang hospital!

Shinji sat on the roof of his mannor with a yawn, he was looking at the garden in the back yard and how big it was. Lord knows how many times he'd gotten lost in there, everyone thought he was asleep, the guards didnt know he was up there cause he didnt trip the alarms. His home ws easy to manuver.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:16 am
"nah,i like night walks." joey said to her.and as he said, he walked outside and walked the streets watching the stars.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:04 pm
"I should probably go home. Being new here, I would most likely get lost," Isamu said bluntly.

((XD If I were Isamu, I wouldn't admit that. But I suppose it is better than getting lost in an unfamiliar town.))  

Stefisgarden
Crew

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:36 pm
"need help?"joey said, turning to her.he liked to help when he chould.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:40 pm
Lisa shrugged. "I haven't been lost in these streets since I was 7. Although you might need to help Isamu find his way home. It's dark and I agree that bing new isn't great when you keep getting lost."  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:52 am
Shinji jumped off the rooftop and landed smoothely on his feet, he was tired so he climbed up a tree and spelt on the highest branch.

Lee was still roming around.

Toya was sound asleep while Kyo had woken up and watched out the window at the moonless sky.

He opened the window and climbed out. He'd be back soon, he climbed down the side of the house and across the rode all the way back to the cafe. He wanted to thank whoever cooked the meal for him, Kyo was a naturally nice kid, but wwhat'd happened to him for the past five years made him different, he was more rigid. But he was plenty smart, he took a test a while back, it told him he could be in high school. He wanted to go, but he couldnt Bubba wouldnt let him.......  
Romance Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games