Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply 1X1 Role Plays
In the Enemie's Arms.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

5Bulletproof-Marshmellows
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:28 am
((lol Awesome))

"At least 10 in the room that we will be in. Four guarding the door. The rest of the building will have about 30 people. 15 on the first floor, and five on the second. The other ten will probably be around the building or on the roof." he ran his hand through his hair as he tried to figure everything out.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:06 pm
"Okay...." Leera replied, still picking out the flaws in her plan, hoping that it would work. She wouldn't tell Janus, she needed him to really be caught off guard, he couldn't know about this one, because then it would be apparent that they had been planning together.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:55 pm
"What did you come up with?" he asked, looking at her. It seemed like she was planning something. He got up, they needed to keep walking. Filling a few containers with water, he turned back towards her.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:01 pm
Leera finally stood, standing alongside him and merely shaking her head, signalling him to shut up. She didn't have much to say on her plan, she just had the outline of it, she needed to pick out the flaws before she did anything else.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:24 pm
He merely shurgged and walked back into the trees. She could think and walk at the same time, it wouldn't be that hard. Putting the containers back into his bag, he looked back at her, to make sure she was still behind him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:15 pm
Leera followed behind him quietly, still trying her hardest to pick out the flaws in her plan. It was eating her inside that she couldn't tell Janus, but hopefully he'd understand. "Janus... Do they kill you before they get to the room.. What would they do if I were to escape...?" Leera asked quietly, seeming as if it were a thought, never allowing herself to give him the hint that it was her plan.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:26 pm
He blinked hearing her speak. "They can't kill me just yet. They might want me to go after someone else as well and if they do kill me...I won't go down without a fight..that's something they know would make too many of their 'best' men die." he said before thinking about the other question. "It would be hard to escape but if you did, they would end up killing my sister, " he was still hoping that she might be alive even though she probably wasn't, " and send more people after you."  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:58 pm
"Where would your sister be kept? And how do you get there? How many people are guarding it.. I can pretend to escape, you somehow lose track of me, I go and check if your sister is alive, and you lead the guys to the other area on the otherside..." Leera told him quietly, hoping that he wouldn't mind.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:04 pm
"I don't know where they are keeping my sister." he said. If he had known he wouldn't be here right now. Sighing, he kept walking, looking ahead.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:37 pm
"I'll look for her after 'my escape', I'll try and find her and wipe out as many of them as I can... But I need to make a few adjustments to my weapons.." Leera muttered, stopping and bending over. Next thing you know, she was taking apart her daggers, putting the blades in the bottom of her shoe. She secured them, pushing them back in, then putting pressure onto her heel and watching them slide out, able to cut anything and still be in tact. Next she did the same to her other shoe, then put two small dagger-sized crescent blades on her wrist, she could now fling them at people without a problem. As soon as she finished, she ran to catch up with Janus, not sure if he saw her little 'adjustments.'  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:40 pm
He watched her curiously as she made the 'adjustments'. He had to admit that she was creative. Smiling a little, he leaned against the tree, waiting for her to finish. As soon as she was done, he started walking again. "So you're planning to escape?" he asked, even though it was already obvious. Janus didn't like the fact that she was going to be alone next to that building but he knew she would be able to take care of herself.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:50 pm
Leera just looked up at him, raising a brow, but shaking her head, he'd gotten it wrong. "No... I'm gonna let you take me in... But when we do.. Maybe middle floor... I'll make my escape... Then go and find your sister while taking as many out as I can." She corrected him, still picking out the flaws in her plan, not wanting to get caught and ruin everything. She had to stay strong for Janus and his sister, even if it meant her death.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:57 pm
"What?" he stopped, turning around to face her. "I'm not leaving you with all of them." he looked at her. She was the first person he had opened up to and he didn't want to lose her. "I'll stay with you. Both of us can take thme down and then I'll find my sister." he knew that all he needed to do was to get to the man in charge and make him order his men and women to stop fighting.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:00 pm
Leera looked at him, a stern face in place of her usually playful one, her way of telling him that she was serious. "No. You're not staying with me. You take out the main man... I'll get the pawns... I'll be fine." She reassured him, though she truly wasn't sure herself. She tried to hide her nervousness by seeming strict, but she knew that he could probably see through it, though, if not, she'd be extremely grateful.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:10 pm
Putting his hand on her shoulder and wrapping the other one around her waist, he kissed her. He knew that she was nervous. He could send her to take out the man in charge instead, or least try and convince her. Janus knew how to beat the other people, it would take time but he would be able to get the job done.  
1X1 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff