Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Princess and Protecter RP (private/full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:41 am

She got up slowly and dressed appropriately, ignoring the dull ache left. She didn't feel any different but the scar on her shoulder was glowing a dull red. She ran her fingers over it and took a deep breath before brushing out her hair and tying it back with a ribbon. She straightened her apparel and then walked out to join the others.
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:52 am

Hiquel waited in front of her door with his sister, he had sent the rest ahead to make sure that the road was clear. "Dina, I'm sorry I was acting so oddly last night..."

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:19 am

"Odd...well Hiquel I understand completely. Its obvious you and Anna have something unspoken between you...and you were worried. I think you both like each other but both of you are bound to no become part of the other's lives moreso than now." Nadina sighed. "You have nothing to fear. With that plan of yours, all will be well."

Anna came downstairs and smiled. "Morning Nadina," she greeted. "Hiquel."

"You look better," Nadina mused grinning. Turning her attention to the princess.

"I feel better," she mused.
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:25 am

Hiquel smiled, at times his sister knew him better then he did himself, "Good morning Anna, Are you ready to depart? I have food that we can eat on the road for breakfast." He lead the way to the door and held it open for the two of them.

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:47 am

Anna nodded smiling. "Perfectly ready," she said and then walked out to her tethered horse. Nadina followed, kissing her brother's cheek before joining Anna.

Anna looked at her. "For sixteen your brilliant you know."

Nadina rolled her eyes. "Not really...just perceptive. Its a bit annoying to some. I don't care though. Bluntness is my forte."
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:53 am

Hiquel climbed onto his horse, "I concur." He passed around bundles of cloth that held bread, cheese, and an apple. "So Anna, we are invited to the wedding, yes?" He spoke in a slightly cheerful tone.

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:13 pm

"Of course," she mused softly.

((just gonna skip to them arriving))

After two hours of horseback riding, they reached the city and once there, all three were ushered into the great hall of the palace. Donnovan slowly descended the stairs of his throne and motioned for Anna to step forward. She closed her eyes and did so then curtseyed. "Your highness," she said softly.

Donnovan smiled. "Ah...Princess..." He smiled and then looked at Hiquel. "My thanks...though you were a bit late...As reward you and the girl as well as you...friends may join us for dinner." He smiled. His eyes vacant as he stroked Anna's cheek. He turned his attention back to Anna and forced her chin up and kissed her.

Anna was glad that she had had her first kiss with Hiquel and not with this man. She turned away, swallowing her fear. There was violence pouring out of him
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:42 pm

Hiquel's face remained in his kind smile during Donnovan's little show, however he could not stop the muscles in his arms and legs bunching up from anger. "Thank you your highness, it could not be helped, it would seem that you are not he only one after the princesses hand. And my sister and I would be honored to dine with you this evening." He paused as if this was a passing thought, "Oh and, if you don't mind, I have a small suggestion, it may be wiser to refrain from such displays of passion in public until after you have wed. You may be betrothed at the moment, but as it is, it is only the King's word that keeps you with your head," He lowers his voice and leans closer to him, "And we both know the only reason that you are to wed her is because you are the most wealthy, and we know that if there is someone that is richer... " He leans back and speaks in his normal tone, "But the chances of that are tiny at best, so let us celebrate your wedding in... when will it take place?"

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:50 pm

Donnovan smirked. "There is no act of passion in a kiss. Simply an endearment. And her father has signed a contract. As long as I don't touch her before the wedding, sexually then I may do as I wish." He smirked moreso. He spoke in his own language and pointed to Nadina and Hiquel. "Now my servants will show you to your rooms for the night. I insist you stay..." He smiled. "And the wedding is scheduled three days from now."

Anna turned her head and glanced at Hiquel sadly, before looking back at Donnovan. "And my room your highness..." she prompted.

"Of course..." He uttered more words and she was led away and into the large front left tower room for her to stay. There she was bathed and prepared for his eyes at supper.

Nadina glanced at Hiquel, shivering. "He scares the life out of me. Anna actually has to marry him?" she asked once they were alone in the two adjacent bedrooms.
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:06 pm

Hiquel popped his neck, "I know how you feel, we are in a viper's nest here and we would do well to tread lightly. i am sure that the plan will work however, I need to go prepare for dinner." He did not mean that he was going to go clean and such, he would do that after, he was going down to the training hall to relieve some stress and show these guards what it really meant to fight.

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:14 pm

Nadina sighed and sank on her own bed and took a deep breath.

Anna felt like a stranger when she looked at herself in the full length mirror. She'd been put into a corset in fine green silk that highlighted her eyes. She also had a circulet on her head. Silver with a green emerald in the center. Her hair was loose like a maiden's should be, the dark curls running down her back to her waist. She took a deep breath. Feeling already like a prisoner.
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:23 pm

Hiquel walked back to his room to clean and change, he was disapointed by the guards here, they couldn't even hope to hit him, and after he had knocked the first two out without much effort, the two loudest and most confident, but no where near the most skilled, the rest had been to afraid to even look him in the eyes. He quickly bathed and changed into his blue silk Gi, loose pants and a robe close style shirt with a knot belt, his finest clothing that he had earned by getting to the rank of master.

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:31 pm

Anna was led out just as Donnovan met her at her door. She looked at him. "Do you want something?"

Donnovan smiled and traced her cheek. "You're beautiful Annaliese. And know that I'm going to enjoy savoring your innocence." He ran his eyes over her figure that was for him to see in the gown. It clung to her upper curves and then flowed out at the waist. The sleeves to her elbows were tight as well but then the fine silke flowed out, billowing with the slightest movement of her wrist.

Anna took a deep breath. "Well you are going to have to wait until the wedding night," she mused tartly then went to leave but he grasped her wrist, crushing it in his fingers. She whimpered.

"You won't speak to me like that Anna." His grip tightened and she felt tears gather. "I'll do worse than your father striking your cheek. Now...smile...and lets enjoy dinner shall we," Donnovan mused relinquishing.

She let out a hard breath and then turned and walked down to the dining hall, refraining from massaging her more than likely bruised wrist.

Nadina looked at Hiquel once she was in a simple dress. "Mmm...you look handsome big brother," she grinned.
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:36 pm

He looked at himself again, "Do you think it is too much?" He smiled at his sister. "Are you trying to get yourself a palace guard? You look quite beautiful yourself." He teased playfully, "Shall we go to the dinning hall now?"

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:44 pm

"Absolutely and this is the only nice dress I have, leave me be," Nadina teased then took his hand and led him down to the dining hall. Seeing Anna she grinned. "Anna you look really pretty," she commented.

Anna took a deep breath and smiled. "Thanks ," she said simply, trying to keep her breathing up and normal. "You look really pretty yourself," she commented. Her gaze went to Hiquel. She smiled. "Hiquel," she greeted blushing a little. Sadness still in her gaze.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff