Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
Reversal Of Fate (In need of characters) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:45 pm
Haruka ,with her nose to the ground, was once again accompanied by her instincts. "ha, your always looking for someone or somthing arent you?" they asked. "leave me alone" she said calmly. "RYOUSUKE! say something!" she yelled.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:11 pm
Ryousuke quickly pointed his dagger forming a brighter light then yelled out. "I'm over here!" He then continued increasing the intensity of the light.  

Kuchiki-Roy

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:18 pm
Haruka howled again "now you can follow my howl" and she howled  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:36 pm
Piro looked around. "Great where did the pooch go? If she finds the bomb room i don't know what will happen."  

kokushibyou-_0

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:08 pm
"By 'pooch' you mean Haruka. and she went to find Ryousuke." Axel answered Piro. "Also since this a war factory, what kind of weapons are in here?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:02 pm
"Oh, so that's who she is. I think i'll keep that in mind until she tells me herself. She doesn't seam like she is very fond of me." Piro said with a chuckle. "Now if your looking for weapons, I got everything from pistols to an RPG. Just stay away from the bomb room."  

kokushibyou-_0

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:53 pm
Ryousuke ran towards Haruka's howls as he continued looking around. "A war factory.....just what I needed to see after a war that nearly destroyed the world" He mumbled as he kept running. He then saw Haruka. "Haruka!" He called out as he jumped off of the platform he was on and landed near her. "Phew I finally found someone" He said with a light chuckle.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:06 pm
"Well then, if there's such a vast array of weaponry, i should probably gear up. Where's the armory?" Axel said looking straight at Piro.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

kokushibyou-_0

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:40 am
"Pick a room, they all got something different." Piro lazily stated as he walked up to a small control panel. Pushing a button on the panel a loud screech echoed throughout the factory. "HELLO, TESTING ONE TWO THREE. Ryousuke and Haruka, I want you two to meet us in the control room. Just fallow the white line in the direction of the arrows. It will take you strait there. Bye and please don't touch anything." Piro yelled over the intercom.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:44 am
"Gah!" He yelled out holding his head. "Stupid intercom" He mumbled as he shook his head to clear the screeching sound from his head.  

Kuchiki-Roy

Rekkushi

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:32 pm
"So that means we should head there then?" She said and looked around to find the little white line. She turned almost completely in a circle then found it and started following the line.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:11 pm
Piro stepped away from the intercom and noticed the girlswas already on her way. "Hay, wait up... what ever your name is." He turned around and grabbed Axel by the collar. "Come on, before we lose her." Piro started dragging him along the hallway.  

kokushibyou-_0

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:34 pm
"LET GO!!!" Axel shouted over his choking.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:48 pm
"Fine as long as you keep moving or the next time ill drag you by your foot." Piro snapped at Axel.  

kokushibyou-_0

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:08 pm
Axel held his throat regaining his breathe. "I would gladly prefer that!" Axel walked with haste.  
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games