Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Adventures of Alaric and Karissa (Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who are you?
  Alaric.
  Karissa.
  A random spy.
View Results

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:31 pm
"No clue." He continued running then signaled that hey should turn into an alleyway they were coming up to.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:38 pm
Kelly hurried down the alley, and hopped up on the trash can, and pulled herself up to the roof. She paused and waited for Keroth to join her, "Would they look up here?" she asked. Her face was filled with a huge grin, her heart was racing and she was riding an adrenaline rush.

terrahbyte

Distinct Conversationalist

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:44 pm
Keroth ran up the wall, using a window sill as a foot hold, then pulled himself up. "I doubt it, I'm thinking that when they find the other people, we will be fine."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:48 pm
"Good." she said. Then Kelly slowly laid back until she was looking up at the sky. She sighed, "Too bad the city has so many lights." she complained.

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:54 pm
Keroth sighed and laid back as well, "I know, I miss the stars." He grinned, "Promise you wont hit me." He quickly rolled over so his arm was one her other side and kissed her, just brushing his lips against hers, then smiled and whispered, "You are really slow when you run." And rolled away jumping to his feet.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:02 pm
Kelly's focus turned fuzzy for a moment, and then she laughed, quickly getting to her feet and swiping at Keroth's with her leg. "I am the quickest in my gym class." she said.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:09 pm
Keroth easily jumped over her foot, "Still a lot slower then me. Glad I didn't loose you."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:22 pm
Kelly glared and threw her whole body at him, to tackle him to the ground. "If you had lost me, I would have been alright on my own." she said.

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:30 pm
He caught her and absorbed the force of the fall, "Not what I meant, I was talking about the kiss." He looked past her and noticed the sky was starting to brighten, "And it looks like it's time to head back to the school."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:25 pm
Kelly laughed, "Makes sense now!" she said. Then she frowned and nodded, "We need to head back." she agreed. Then she winked at Keroth, "I want a great goodbye kiss." she said.

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:27 pm
Keroth jumped down from the short roof, "So long as your the one I'm kissing." He held up his arms to catch her.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:50 pm
Kelly swiftly jumped off of the roof, and into Keroth's arms. She grinned, "I will be." she said. She swore that she wouldn't lose her grip. She wanted to have one guy who was her own, Karissa usually got all of the guys because she was sweet and timid. Kelly rarely got to have friends of her own.

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:54 pm
"That's good." He set her down and started running, "Try to keep up." He smiled smugly as he ran backward.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:04 pm
Kelly started off after him, and was at his side quickly. "I told you I'm not that slow." she muttered. When they reached the school Kelly stopped and grabbed Keroth's hand. "Tomorrow night, how will you know if you are with me?" she asked in a worried tone.

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:22 pm
Keroth smiled as he knelt with his back to her, "I'll know, I can tell you from how you carry yourself, now get on, I need to bring you to your room."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games