Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Show Yourself! Picture topic! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:54 pm
maenad nuri
Yay tits!

Hooray!

Poe: You're so cute whee .  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:54 pm
maenad nuri
Yay tits!

*giggles*  

Recursive Paradox

Gho the Girl

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:35 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

This is what I'm wearing this Friday.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:34 pm
Violet Song jat Shariff

Hehe, thanks.

@Gho: you look super cute and all historical! They really worked well for you! I'm glad we all went out to those other places to look for more tops. It was worth it.  

Recursive Paradox

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:56 pm
Very nice Gho, I'm particularly fond of the neck cravat thingy (forgot the word for it). 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:08 am
Looking good Gho! I describe your style as 'upmarket' hehe xD I like the neckerchief. ^_^

At RP- I never thought I'd see the day when someone put puberty and 'yay' in the same sentence! biggrin
Omgzz boobs! I think theres a very real possiblilty that you're bigger than me now. xD  

patch99329

insanehikari

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:06 am
I've been lurking here so long it's ridiculous. I'm sorta shy about sharing pictures on forums for some reason so hey, why not start posting as a way to try and break out of my lurking shell.
It's myspaaaace!!

The straight-hair shots are the most recent, about a month or two ago maybe. I haven't changed.
I tend to be totally not modest and quite honest about my figure and boobs of doom by the way. I will openly admit I think the body I was blessed with is awesome heart ;D
More pictures might appear there if I get my camera functioning again within two weeks. Beach time w00t!  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:06 am
Recursive Paradox
Violet Song jat Shariff

Hehe, thanks.

@Gho: you look super cute and all historical! They really worked well for you! I'm glad we all went out to those other places to look for more tops. It was worth it.
It actually looks pretty good with just the white top over the black prom dress, but I must say I like the formality of the vest. Makes it more Victorian. Now if only it had full length black sleeves we could really be in business, but alas, such accoutrements are not readily available.

Many thanks to you and your partner for accompanying me on that sojourn. I would not have been able to do it without you all.

Gho the Girl

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:14 pm
Gho the Girl

Many thanks to you and your partner for accompanying me on that sojourn. I would not have been able to do it without you all.

It was fun! And I got to find out that I apparently have a little bit of "ghetto booty". o_o  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:16 pm
patch99329

At RP- I never thought I'd see the day when someone put puberty and 'yay' in the same sentence! biggrin
Omgzz boobs! I think theres a very real possiblilty that you're bigger than me now. xD

Well the first one was a complete ******** what with the dysphoria and all. So a little bit of boob pain and emotional instability is a price I'm more than willing to pay to do it right this time.

Hell, I'd even willingly put up with periods if I had to. But luckily, I don't. *griiiin*  

Recursive Paradox

Gho the Girl

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:28 pm
Recursive Paradox
Gho the Girl

It was fun! And I got to find out that I apparently have a little bit of "ghetto booty". o_o
I didn't necessarily say that you had "ghetto booty" or more properly "a** of one who has a lower income and inhabits a less desirable more crime-ridden sector of the city". Merely that that one skirt you tried on gave you the appearance of one.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:53 pm
insanehikari
*pictures*

You are so cute, it hurts!

Gho the Girl
Recursive Paradox
Gho the Girl

I didn't necessarily say that you had "ghetto booty" or more properly "a** of one who has a lower income and inhabits a less desirable more crime-ridden sector of the city". Merely that that one skirt you tried on gave you the appearance of one.

Oh. Well either way skirts aren't for me.

In other news! I bought a swimsuit! It's teal and cute. I'll probably wear swim trunks over the bottom part because of how insecure I am about a bikini bottom (both in general and for more trans specific reasons) but the top looks really good.  

Recursive Paradox

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:41 pm
User Image
Comment please.

I'm having a showdown with my mother and my sister. See, my hair is naturally wavy, borderline curly. I can't manage my hair when it's that way, plus I hate the look of it when my sister gets at it.

But I like and so do all of my friends, when I straighten my hair, like the above picture. But my sister and mother say that it looks crappy, or I'm trying to get an "anime" look. Which is ridiculous, if only because so many East Indian guys do the hair like this as well, and they're considered fashionable.

Sorry for annoyance.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:03 pm
Actually, Space Terminal Destiny, your hair doesn't look anime to me so much as it has a mildly, feathered?, appearance. Either way, it seems to work just fine with the rest of the look you have, from what I can see.

Insanehikari, have you considered making a Monster commercial montage? The different looks on your face remind me of something I've seen before in reference to an energy drink. Can't recall what from tho.
sweatdrop  

Fiddlers Green

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:30 pm
I have histerical laughing fits whenever someone mentions the term feathered in relation to hair styles. When I was in high school I visited my dear friend Kelsea. I had a new hair style and she looked at me a little strangely. I told her it was my mother's idea. She had told the hair dresser to give me a feathered look.

She gave me her trademarked "OOooooookay...." expression and repeated "Feathered".

I was crushed at the time... in retrospect it's funny as ********.

Space>> Can't comment until we see it natural for a comparison.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games