Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
OH MY GOSH!!! MY BEST ROLEPLAY IDEA!!! POST TEH PROFILEZ!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:57 am
Dragongirl26
((Just come over to Jiro's shop))

((might as well...))

Lisana walked away from Katrina. I guess she'll tell me whats up later.... but what should i do now? Lisana thought. She walked aimlessly until she came to Jiro's shop. I guess i could come by here then. Maybe i should ask him about his hand.... Lisana thought, remembering when Jiro's glove came off. Lisana walked inside, looking around for Jiro.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:30 pm
Jiro heard the door open and looked over to see Lisana. "Hi what's up?You need something fixed?"Jiro asked.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:03 pm
((Username: Dragongirl26
Main cat name: Pantherclaw
Roleplay character name: Kaito & Haru
What school you go to in the roleplay (For students):Momado grade school
Who you have a crush on (Mostly for students, but all can do that one. You must ask the person if your character can have a crush on them): No one yet
Personality: (for both) exciting and fun to be around they are almost always together
Bio: Father died in war and their mother pasted away a year ago in a fire
Picture: User Image
((Haru is in orange and Kaito is in blue))
Other info: they're looking for a job that would be fun and they get to meet new people ))  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 4:20 am
Username: Dewpool
Main cat name: Dewpool
Roleplay character name: Syla
What school you go to in the roleplay: Momado grade school
Who you have a crush on: No one, she thinks love is icky....
Personality: Stays alone most of the time, except to help out her blind sister.
Bio: Is sister to Isa
Picture:User Image  

Currently Dead Account

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 4:22 am
Syla ran down the streets looking for her sister "i know i was supposed to stay at the tent but im worried" she said to herself.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:08 pm
((Omigosh!!! So sorry I've not been on! I had to do this stupid report on the samurai...Anyway, I'm back))

Karina watched Lisana walk away. She exhaled out of relief.
"Phew! Glad she left..." she whispered to herself. She heard a little voice in her head. Her conscience.
Well that wasn't very nice... her conscience nagged.
What're you talking about?! If she found out what I am, she'd run away, just like all the others. She's my only friend...I can't lose my only friend, Karina confessed. Her conscience sighed.
Karina, always trust before mistrusting. It'll do you a world of good, Conscience replied.
Oh yeah?! Where's THAT gotten me in life? I'm living in a wrecked house! The same house that I killed my parents in, even! Karina retorted, getting upset. Conscience was silent for 10 seconds before answering.
Fine. You can do whatever you want. I'm just your conscience. But just, please...think about it. Her conscience faded away in her mind. She sat there for a minute before she finally frowned and stood up.
"Hmph......Fine......Hey, Lisana! Wait up!" she yelled, running after her friend. She couldn't believe that she was doing this.  

LeonWavreon

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:10 am
Syla ran and saw her Sister talking to a Girl and two others maybe a little older than her. "hey Isa what are you doing i was worried sick!" she called.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:40 am
((@Mistpaw: speaking with your conscience again, eh?.... its ok. i talk with mine all the time! oh be quiet.... YOU are driving ME insane.... but i am you in a way... oh yeah....))

Lisana turned to Jiro. "um.... actually.... i wanted to ask you about something.... is there a uh.... more private place to talk here? just in case someone else comes in?" Lisana asked Jiro.  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:10 pm
(me too, here this is the conversation im having with my Consince right now...

Me:I DON'T want to go outside Consince: But its a lovely day Me: I DON'T CARE! Consince: hmmpf, alright but if you get in trouble it's not my fault. Me: Yes it is, why? BECAUSE YOU ARE ME!!!!!!!!! Consince: Good point...  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:05 pm
((My conscience doesn't talk to me much... I think it knows that what I do is the best for everybody. Except sometimes...))

Everyone turned to Syla.
Hey!
Jamie shouted.
You look formiliar. Do you go to Mamodo grade school?
She asked her.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:10 pm
Syla nodded "yeah, you know me?" She asked "Well, i have to get my sister"

(omg for a moment i thought this was the Pita-ten roleplay and Thought WAit, there at the park.....)  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:33 pm
Jiro looked at Lisana "Umm sure over here,"Jiro said and opened a door leading to a small kitchen.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:59 pm
Lisana walked inside the small kitchen, then turned to Jiro once he was inside. "I have to ask you something.... its about.... your hand... is it... metal or robotic or something? I.... i saw your glove come off...." Lisana said.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:29 pm
Jamie started to say,
Oh no I...
But the girl had turned back to her sister. Jamie looked over and saw Marina's smile falter.
Well then, I-I guess we'll be seeing you, Isa. Come one, Jamie, Airen, time to go... home...
She watched as Isa and her sister left, then started slowly for home, trying to keep up a normal pace, but Jamie knew better. Marina had actually been enjoying the conversation. She had been hoping.. Hoping to make a friend.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:17 am
(i didn't have to go........Syla was just checking in on her Sister -_-)

Syla led her Sister Isa home "i was, having fun" Isa said "i wanted to stay." She told Syla "I know you take care of me but i would have been there soon"  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games