Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Neko and Human Romance Boarding School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:23 pm
"of course you can come with us!" seline smiled energetically "it'd be fun" she said  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:11 pm
"Are you sure?" Sukai blurted out of suprise thinking she might have been turned away.

"I mean I'd hope to not be intruding on anything,"she said quietly in a polite manner. It had been her idea to explore the grounds on her own until it dawned on her how big the grounds might actually be. Deciding against it she thought that the next person she would come by she would hope to ask them to show her around.  

xoSukaiSakakiox

NivlaB0i

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:37 pm
Awakes from his slumber of being knocked out in his bad and sits up, noticing his door is open, but he is alone now... Jino looks at the ground and thinks, 'what happened?'  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:19 pm
"Of course we're sure."  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:32 pm
"it's fine.......i love showing people around the school......and plus it's kinda my job since i work at the office sometimes" she said  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:45 pm
Sukai smiled at both for being so warm to someone like her. Dark past or not, here that wouldn't get in Sukai's way of making a few friends right?

"I'm glad to be around ya all then,"she said softly with a small smile. "So where to first?"  

xoSukaiSakakiox

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:26 pm
"it depends on where you two want to go" she said "i know where just about everything is in this school" she said being quite proud of herself  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:06 pm
"Um, I really don't know so I'm just around to tag along. I'm sure this guy has a place he wants to go see...sorry I didn't catch your name.."said Sukai as she looked towards Adamu.  

xoSukaiSakakiox

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:31 pm
((Gomen nasai. Please forgive me for not being on for so lond,I was on vacation in Daytona Beach.))

"I'm Adamu. And I might suggest the office or some of the classrooms." Adamu said,wondering what he had done with his class schedual.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:05 am
((are we waiting for Sukai,or did i put something wrong in my last post?))  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

lol3131

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:00 pm
I'd like to join if thats okay
gaian name: maykitty
name: Kira
neko person/ human?: neko
personality: fun and random likes human and neko guys
bio: none
other: she can shape-shift
hobbies: hanging out with friends
dorm #: 10 (if its not taken)
appearance: User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:57 pm
He opens the door to his dorm room. He see's the vacent room and smiles. He walks over to the bed and lays his lugage out. He opens and metail brief case and pulls out his labtop. He sets it on the desk and walks over to another case. This one was alck and bigger than the last. He opened it and pulled out a high dollar priter/scanner. He puts it on the desk beside the computer. He reaches back into the bag and pulls out a wireless mouse and keybord. He plugs in the recivers. He starts putting away his cloths and when he finished he got to his last bag. He unzipps the case which had his asortment of gadgets. He pulls out his 80 gig mp3 player. He turns it on and walks out oof the room. He locks the door and puts the key in his pocket. He puts the earphones in his ear and walks around the school  

Areyboo Godfire

konekokitten3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:00 pm
(wat time do I get on to actually catch people online question )  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:59 am
gaian name: Inu_Girl_777
name: Kai Kuroshima
neko person/ human?: Neko girl
personality: She is really nice,gets truned on really easly by the human guys,she also like 2 go to a placce where nobody gose,she is shy when she sees a boy that she likes
other: She is single,and likes neko and human guys
hobbies: She like 2 go to the forest and she like 2 hang out with her friends
dorm #: 16
appearance:

http://s122.photobucket.com/albums/o248/Die-is-Sexy/demons/cat/?action=view¤t=kai.jpg  

Bravery-Homunculus

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:15 am
gaian name: Atacis_Grave
name: Atacis Grave
neko person/ human?: neko
personality: Can be super happy or really depressed
bio: Has been going here for several years.
other:
hobbies: Walking and taking Naps
dorm #: 12
appearance:Atacis  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games