Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [6]~ Free Give ~
free glod here and items too XD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KawaiixHaruhi4

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:35 pm
i want the nightmare gen thing ;[  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:35 pm
uh i need "dolls ears" or at least money for em
my gf wants em  

Doctor ryukoki

XxX Jin Ke XxX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:41 pm
I want the ancient katana or the go phones  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:26 pm
i want the Ignari's Beads please buy it for me hehehe^^ i really really need it^^ plsssss  

Kim_Freah

950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

AtlusSky_07

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:14 am
demon guy28
cool just sent me what you want and maybe ill buy you what you want you but dont be shelfish or other things and explain why you want cuse people just want to be rich and thats not good if you need gold really bad or the item really bad just sent me a message and ill probily buy it for you and sent a gift to you but you need to explain why and if you got hacked ill probily buy you it cause i got hacked like 4 times but hey i didnt quit so sent me a pm and write what you want and why and maybe ill sent you a present when i get it and i wont exapt anything that you pm me unless you sent me a item you want and the reson you want it/why you want it

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:16 am
AtlusSky_07
demon guy28
cool just sent me what you want and maybe ill buy you what you want you but dont be shelfish or other things and explain why you want cuse people just want to be rich and thats not good if you need gold really bad or the item really bad just sent me a message and ill probily buy it for you and sent a gift to you but you need to explain why and if you got hacked ill probily buy you it cause i got hacked like 4 times but hey i didnt quit so sent me a pm and write what you want and why and maybe ill sent you a present when i get it and i wont exapt anything that you pm me unless you sent me a item you want and the reson you want it/why you want it

well thats what he said.  

AtlusSky_07

AtlusSky_07

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:24 am
demon guy28

well could you buy mme a acient katana and a gimpi 8th gen my friend really want it for his birthday could you pls help me with that I beg you redface  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:32 am
I really need some gold..
>.>
My friend donated so much to me so that I could finish my quest..
And now, I would like to return him the favour.
Please?

Ol-Kitty-lO

Friend

8,400 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

cleoz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:22 am
if you'r willing , can i have Summoning Tome?
thank you  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:27 pm
I would please like kotten bell items even just one plz. I would like to wear it or sell it depending on the item.  

TaeKyuNa

kellor9

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:38 pm
i want a angel imp potion.i only have 100 golds  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:50 pm
200000 gold for Padmavati's Lotus 10th Gen. or the Divided stars  

ladyofsilverside

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:26 pm
Prunny.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:10 pm
can i hav gold plz and many white stuff in my wishlist u can check it out if u want.  

[sakura Angel]

SojuPang

Desirable Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:15 pm
Herme's moon would be nice...  
[6]~ Free Give ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games