Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Pokemon Academy!!! (Now open for Roleplaying!) =D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:57 pm
Jewel climbed out of Jasmine's arms and walked over to vaporeon. "Eve eve eve" (whats wrong with you?) "Eevee eve eve" (Why are you so mad at everyone?)

((pokemon language rocks!!!!!))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:26 pm
(Quilly is still in the nurse's room right?)  

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:42 pm
((Oh my, this is turning out to be VERY sad! Poor Vapereon...Please don't trade her! That would make the roleplay depressing...))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:55 pm
Tami pushed everyone aside, "Emili needs to rest. Everyone out!" She said, Butterfree floated nearby. "Butterfree, sleeping powder." Powder floated onto Emili and she fell into a deep sleep. Nurse Joy came rushing in, "Thanks, Tami. I'll take it from here." Tami nodded and pushed all the kids out of the room. "Back to class!" (We're in classes right?)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:56 pm
((Don't trade vaporean she makes things more fun))
"Ok,"Edward said to the teacher then walked out of the room.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:12 pm
((i guess we can be in classes))

Jasmine went to her room really quick and got her schedule and everything. "Ok Jewel. It looks like we go to Pokemon Science." "Eve!" "Ok. Lets go." Jewel hopped into Jasmine's arms, then Jasmine went to class.  

Feathertail14

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:25 pm
(Oh well i'll just say i'm in that class too. and that I found my Cyndaquil in the nurse office thing....)

Justine walked into Pokemon Science with Quilly on her shoulder "Hmm where should we sit Quilly?" Quilly jumped off Justine's shoulder and ran to the desk next to Jasmine.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:30 pm
Jasmine looked at Quilly. "Oh! Aren't you um......... Justine's cyndaquill?" "Eve eve eve" (hi! Nice to see you again)  

Feathertail14

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:33 pm
"CYNDA! Cyn." Yup sure am! And you too! Justine makes her way over to Quilly, Jasmine, and Jewel. "Oh hi! Jasmine right you're in this class too?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:38 pm
Tami walked into her class, Pigeot bounce close behind her. The room was slowly getting filled. "Good morning class. Sit anywhere, we'll have a seating chart later on." She walked up to the front and smiled. "Once I get role taken we'll be having class outside."
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Tasha wrote 'Fire Pokemon' on her board, her students started to file in. "Sit anywhere." She called and faced the class. "I want you to call out your Pokemon. And I do hope that they're fire." She laughed and Hero barked in agreement.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:38 pm
Edward walked into the science class room with Gible at his side."Hi,"he said to the others.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:57 pm
"Hi Ed! We get to have class OUTSIDE! Isnt that great?" "CYNDA!" YAY OUTSIDE!  

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:04 pm
"hey...... it looks like we have the same class together," Jasmine said. "Eve Eve EEVEE!!!" (YAY!!!!! I love to go outside!)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:51 pm
"CYNDA!" I know right? Quilly said as he scurried to the window and looked outside.  

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:53 pm
Jewel tried to get to the window with Quilly, but Jasmine caught her Eevee. "No. You aren't allowed outside. Not yet anyways...... just be patient...." Jasmine turned to Justine and Edward. "I can't wait for Jewel to evolve. I ho she evolves into either a Leafeon or a Glaceon....."  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games