Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
cat to human Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:06 am
(lol, aw man what i would give to see Aurican's expression right now >.<)
(sure go a head and post Feelingkit ^.^)
Redpine blinked, then lowered his hand "Honeyheart!? Aww, but this doesn't look right. . . " Redpine said squinting at the two-leg version of Honeyheart.
Cinderstar started to laugh, "I love my clan!!" She said while tears started to show on the brim of her eyes.
Rowanpaw looked up "you became a leader?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:46 pm
((LOL))

"No, I haven't. We were just getting to that, right?" Kindlestar said, giving Aurican a smile.

"If that's what you want to call it..." he said, wondering just what exactly he had gotten into.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:09 pm
Cinderstar, not hearing her sons question, blinked curiously at Aurican. "By the way where is your clan's leader? I want to met him/her if at all possible, although i'm sure they must be busy guarding this huge amount of territory . . ."
"Hey!" Rownpaw grumbled. "Don't ignore me! Being a leader is a big deal!"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:43 pm
Aurican blinked at Cinderstar with a confused look.

"I don't think our world is written up like yours is," he answered. "For starters, we don't really have a 'clan'."

Kindlestar gave Aurican a surprised look.

"How can you have no Clans?"

"Yeah? Wouldn't that make it harder. Everyone would be enemies, and there would be no loyalties... Wait! That means you are in grave danger just standing here Kindlestar!" Dawnlight snarled, grabbing the leader by the arm and glaring down at her. "We should take you to safety."  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:20 pm
Cinderstar shifted her head side ways in thought process. "Well . . . it doesn't really seem like that your territory is in turmoil . . . Aurican what do you call yourselfs then?" Cinderstar blinked and remembered it was rude to ask a name question without giving your first. "Ah! I mean, I am Cinderstar, and my clan's name is Woodclan." Cinderstar pounded her chest proudly. The white shirt and grey slacks that she had gotten from the nurse at the hospital shook a little.
Rowanpaw sighed irretatedly. she's not listening . . .  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:15 pm
Aurican grabbed Kindlestar's other arm and wrestled with some difficulty with Dawnlight to stop her from taking her away.

"She's in no danger. Not around here. And well, around here we have policemen that enforce the laws. You know, to protect people and whatnot," he answered. "Not only that, but most of us have our own things. We have no real need to steal from anyone, unless it is out of greed," he added, thinking out his answer more thoroughly.

Aurican shook his head suddenly as he noticed the last part of what Cinderstar had just said.

"Cinderstar? Kindlestar? WoodClan? FireClan?" he asked in sequence, looking at each of the girls in turn. "I had heard roughhouse here calling her Kindlestar, and Kindlestar said something about a FireClan... But why are your names like that? Is there a reason they both end in star? I mean, no offense, but they don't really even sound like names I had heard before..."

Dawnlight sneered.

"Shows how much you know," he growled at Aurican.

"Quiet," Kindlestar said calmly, making Dawnlight back off a little. "Our names end with star for it is our title. The title of a leader," she said, her yellow eyes turning to Cinderstar and nodding at her. "We are both leaders of different Clans."  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:04 pm
Cinderstar grinned broadly at Kindlestar. "Our clans fight and stuff, but all and all were all connected under starclan, our ancestors clan, thats why we have the term 'star' instead of something ridiculous!" Cinderstar recited what she had once heard from Patchstar. "But once we are granted the name 'star' we get nine lives! I think that's the coolest part about it!" Cinderstar looked over at Aurican again "do your 'policemen' have extra lives too?" Cinderstar paused then added as a side note "i think i skipped over something . . ."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:04 pm
"Nine lives?! Wait? You mean to tell me that you can't die cause you will revive? That's ridiculous! How do you even get nine lives?!"

"That would be a secret," Kindlestar said flattly, giving no room for discussion.

"Leaders guard that with their... erm... lives," Dawnlight muttered, looking resentful.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:12 am
"Wait how do you....? REDPINE!? what is going on!? why do we both look like twolegs!?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:18 pm
Cinderstar blinked and then shrunk back a little. "oops. . . . i think . . . that i was suppost to keep that a secret." Cinderstar glanced over at Kindlestar. "heh. . . heh. . . . .yaaaaa. . . "
Rowanpaw huffed irritatedly, "mouse-brain" he mumbled.
Redpine sat down hard. "I don't know, all i know is that something is going on with those two-leggers over there and . . ." Redpine noticed the long orange haired female two-legger. "I think . . something about that two-legger reminds me about someone . . . " Redpine pointed at Cinderstar.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:29 am
Kindlestar gave a small giggle in amusement at Cinderstar's face.

"In any case, let's head out Dawnlight," she said, turning to face the young warrior.

"Right," he nodded, then started running north.

"Wait up!!!" Aurican called, grabbing Kindlestar by the back of the shirt before she could start after Dawnlight. "I seriously don't think you should head out alone. I'll go with you. I can take a couple of the others along too, but not all. Such a big group would be dangerous," he said.

Not to mention noisy...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:04 pm
Cinderstar skipped next to Kindlestar and grabbed her elbow. "Kindlestar." Cinderstar nodded at her two highly confused warriors talking to each other by a tree farther back. (honeyheart and redpine) "Seems i have some company to attend to, i think . . . i'll go searching for the answer. Save me a nest, i'll catch up later." Cinderstar let go of Kindlestar and started to head back to her clan mates. She then remembered something. CInderstar turned back to Aurican and blew him a kiss "see you soon two-legger!" i think this is how some two-leggers said good-bye to each other Cinderstar thought as she remembered back to what she had observed at the pizza parlor.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Redpine blinked "hey look she's coming over to us . . . why does she have a smaller two-legger under her arm?" Redpine stared confusedly at the two-legger as she got closer. "Redpine, Honeyheart, it's good to see you two again" Cinderstar said with a straight face, then snorted. "Redpine why are you looking at me like that?"  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:40 am
Aurican chuckled awkwardly as Cinderstar blew him a kiss.

"Well that's new..." he said, scratching his head.

"What was that?" Kindlestar asked, tilting her head curiously.

"Some sort of greeting," Dawnlight growled, his head high.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:09 pm
(lol)
redpine shook his head "nothing I just realized your cinderstar" redpine looked up at the two leg girl "man that surprised me!"  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:53 pm
Cinderstar crossed her arms. "Humph! You lack practice! When we return to our normal bodies I'm making sure your the first to clean the elders den!"
Redpine gasped "No! I hated doing that all the way through apprenticeship!"
Cinderstar shook her head then placed her hands on her hips. "Anyways, we're going on a mission! HONEYHEART!!! REDPINE!! WE"RE MOVING OUT!!" CInderstar turned and started to march in a random direction.
Redpine shrank a little. "I'm worried for our safety . . . "  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games