Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Play in Paradise

Back to Guilds

Come and entertain your imagination in Paradise. All are welcome! 

Tags: free, Role Playing, Paradise 

Reply Paradise
Super random awesomeness (formerly introduce yourself) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduction time!
  YAY!
View Results

donie120
Vice Captain

Alien Gatekeeper

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:04 pm
True enough. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Blinded by the awsome pinkness that is now Shadow*
Eather the world we know has been destroyed and we just don't know it yet or the Shadows power of insanity has left her and the world is still going to end.
*Pulls out bible*
It has to say some thing about this in here.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:54 pm
*line reads* 'And the last sign showing the end of the world will be a pink clad female of insane randomness'

"Well what does it say Donie?"  

Krell356

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:35 pm
*pulls out own bible*
mine says,
"for god so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son..."
continues reading book of john
*everyone's shocked*
what, I'm not pure evil, yet  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:11 pm
Quote:
OMG, I'm sorry, the pink is still very shocking to me. The raincoat should have been the first indicator this would happen! Lol, Shadow changes avis so often I almost feel like someone should make a thread solely based on her posting the different outfits like one of those youtube daily look transformation vid type things only in thread format.

~only if you want to~
*tee hee*
i dont see why yall get so freaked out by it. i just cant stand my avi to be the exact same for an extended period of time. maybe when i get the monies to get one of my dream avis...nah. i'll still change em daily then too. its just my thing. i change my outfit daily to match the mood im in that day. and yeah, ive changed again! mrgreen
i mean if yall wanna do a thread about all my outfits then fine. i could post my outfit every day. and if i ever repeat one exactly then yall can wail on me. that solves the *OMG SHADOW CHANGES HER AVI EVERY DAY* thing and the *WE WANT SOMEONE TO WAIL ON* thing. though i am very good at not repeating things exactly. i have many various tattoos to help with that problem.  

Hoshigiri
Vice Captain

Sparkly Genius

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300

Krell356

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:00 pm
oh oh a sig showing her avi changes in rapid fire.

But enough poking fun at the pink, otherwise shadow might feel like we are picking on her.

*group hug*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:10 pm
Picking on her? *GASPS* NEVER!! Everyone loves Shadow. I'm merely fascinated with the frequent avi changes. It's a lot more interesting than everyone else's avis that for the most part stay the same, mine included.

*joins group hug*  

Hoshigiri
Vice Captain

Sparkly Genius

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
Krell356 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 13, 10 Total: 23 (2-40)

Krell356

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:47 pm
I used to change mine at least once a week through all my vamp looking stuff, but then I got my red mage stuff.
*rolls some dice*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:59 pm
of course i know you're not picking on me. and even if you were i wouldnt care. *punches krell* how dare you think im some thin skinned beetch who gets her feelings hurt. i have no feelings. except extreme excitement...but that feeling is only brought on by a six pack of coke chugged in under a minute. yeah, i can do that. bow and worship my awesomeness.

*spots bibles*
hiss! that is one religion that Shadow does not like! *hiss!*

*jumps out of group hug in surprise*

kraw! dont surprise me like that. my attack instincts almost kicked in.  

The Shadow-Star
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Krell356

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:04 pm
I was hoping on it, I wanted to see you decapite Matt.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:19 pm
maybe i'll be a nice shadow today and do it anyway. but i must finish dancing first. thank you iTunes for shuffling to something awesome and danceable!  

The Shadow-Star
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Krell356

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:20 pm
Bah, your music is over rated! *turns on his video game music and listens to Kirby*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:26 pm
nawh it isnt! my music is the shiznit. and right now im listening to some new music. thanks to my friendsies i am now addicted to Gives You Hell and I Don't Care. i got myself addicted to America's Suitehearts myself. that is one awesome music video. you should watch it. it has a lot of meaning portaining to today's pop culture.  

The Shadow-Star
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Krell356

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:31 pm
*is now listening to 'Yuri the Only One' by 1337 street boys*

Sorry I don't do well with things that hold meaning, I listen for the tune. Which is why I like classic and video game music alot, though I do like others too *thinks about Smash Mouth and Weird Al*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:21 pm
*harumph*
what you think i only listen for the lyrics?
the lyrics mean something but the tune is what makes a song.
ah...*sigh*
*sways along to Gives You Hell*
plus i like funny music videos. especially ones that match the song. music video to Gives You Hell and America's Suitehearts and Ghost Town are very nice. Shadow likes them very muchies~  

The Shadow-Star
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Dred Noboru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:44 pm
::listens to almost anything:: lyrics can make a song better, hmm, lemme put it another way, the tune of the voice can add or detract to the song  
Paradise

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games