Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Angels, Demons, Androids, and Humans {Come in Peplz!!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:31 am
"I love you to Sora,"Ashi said and Ashi knew Zen was smiling behind him  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:59 am
Sora smiled. "I'm glad you're staying with us..." she said.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:18 am
"Me to,"Zen added and Ashi smiled at least now I can keep an eye on the only people that care about me  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:23 am
Sora smiled, then checked the sky and saw it was getting dark. "i better head back to my place," she said. She kissed Ashi on the cheek. "good night. i love you," she said, then Sora flew off to her house.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:26 am
"Good job your first friend that's not family,"Zen joked "Come on lets go to my house,"Zen said and flew in the direction of his house with Ashi following him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:28 am
Once at her house, Sora went to her room and lied down, trying not to lie on her back much for she was still sore from that whip.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:34 am
"You're going to stay at my house tonight and then we'll get you a house in the morning,"Zen said and went inside with Ashi.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:52 am
In the morning Zen woke up and cooked breakfeast before Ashi got up.A little while later Zen woke Ashi and took him to see if Sora wanted to come over and eat.Ashi got up and walked over to Sora's house and knocked on the door.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:25 pm
Sora woke up, hearing someone at her door. She got up and yawned before getting the door. When she saw Ashi and Zen, she seemed to perk up immediately. "Oh! uh hi there Ashi! Zen!" Sora said. "What are you two doing here so early?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:03 am
Ashi looked at Sora "Umm...Do you want to come to Zen's house for breakfeast?me and him are really good cooks,"Ashi said and knew Zen was smiling behind him.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:24 pm
Sora nodded. "Sure!" she said. She turned and faced the door, shutting it and locking it, before turning to Ashi and Zen again. "Alright then. Lets just see how good of cooks you two are," Sora said, smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:23 pm
"Get away from them!!"someone yelled and shot an arrow that hit Ashi in the arm.Ashi turned and saw an Angel with a bow and arrows "It's ok he's with us,"Zen said and walked up to the Angel who put his bow back,looked at Ashi with a mean look then walked off."Are you ok?"Zen asked walking back over to Ashi  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:17 pm
Sora glared at the Angel, but turned to Ashi. "Are you ok?" she asked, worried. Sora looked at the arrow. "We should get it out and then wrap up the wound. Then it should heal quickly," she said.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games