Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Sacrificial Guardian Angel (start!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:43 pm
She caught the necklace and looked at Haiden, "What does it do?" she then put it around her neck and waited for his response.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:12 pm
"Youll see." He said as he unfurled his wings and stepped closer. "it might hurt a bit." and with that he shot at her and dove, he was absorbed by the red chrystal in the center of the necklace and was gone. he was inside her mind, rearanging things and adding skills.  

-TehPassionateUke-

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:16 pm
She winced a bit and held her head, "W-What the...?" she groaned in pain and hit her knees  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:04 pm
When he was finished he exited the same way he entered and waited for her to recover.  

-TehPassionateUke-

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:15 pm
She groaned a bit still holding her head and then she stood up, "What was that?!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:42 am
"that." he said reffering to what had happened. "was the quickest way for me to train you. time is of the essence and i dont have time to give you complete training, so i put all the skills in your brain, you just have to discover how to use them."  

-TehPassionateUke-

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:12 am
Yunari just looked at him, "Well, thank you, I suppose. But, what are my powers?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:51 am
"Oh youll find out," He said as he turned and walked away from her and the door opened, "They are all in your brain, you just have to find them." And with that he dissapeared.

"Hey!" Kaido yelled to her. "Common!"  

-TehPassionateUke-

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:03 am
Yunari walked out holding her head some and she looked to Kaido, "Well, if that isn't the strangest training I've ever had. He says its all in my head now, but I still have no clue on how to activate my so called powers."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:19 am
"Dont worry about it, its going to be awhile till we strike anyway." He looked her over once or twice and smiled, "I love that armor though." He said with a laugh.  

-TehPassionateUke-

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:46 am
Yunari gave a light blush at the comment and scratched the tip of her nose, "It's not bad I guess..." she then crossed her arms looking at him, "You know I am still angry at you for not telling me the truth from the get go. If I had known, maybe your parents wouldn't have been in danger."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:45 pm
He sighed, "Look, that isnt important, they knew the risks, and they were willing to die for it. it was my fault they we stayed away so long." He looked away and sighed again.  

-TehPassionateUke-

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:48 pm
She smiled sadly and leaned over and kissed his cheek, "Even someone like you needs to mourn over loved ones. Do not deny it, I could see those feelings in your eyes."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:30 am
He could feel his cheeks burning up and looked away, "Ya i guess." He sighed, "well lets go." He turned and head off back into the tunnels.  

-TehPassionateUke-

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:30 am
Yunari chuckled lightly and followed close behind him, "Well, I do feel a little different. Oh and what was it you said my power was?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff