Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writer's Fiction Guild

Back to Guilds

I know its title is writing, but we also offer art and videos. All forms of creativity welcome. 

Reply Games and Hangout
Crossover Role Play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ER Coil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:02 pm
Jestin sensed yet another coming, whose side would this creature be on.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:02 pm
"Randy, it seems the dragon is becoming paralyzed." Rae said as Kiba began to panic. "You're right, think we should step back and let the others handle it?" Randy asked. "Let's see where things go, that way if we have to step back in, we can." Rae replied.  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:11 pm
"Right, now to try this spell again." Taro tried once again to bind his grandfather who was half paralyzed.
Desperately, Kiba fought the attempt and sent Taro flying into Jestin.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:20 pm
Beyond ran to see if anyone was hurt. "Taro, maybe you should leave. You shortened your life by a considerable amount by making the trade with me, and this fight is shortening it more." When did I become so concerned about others? he asked himself.  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:25 pm
"I hate to admit it, but I think you may be right. Maybe one of my brothers or sisters will replace me."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:48 pm
B turned to distract Kiba. "Hey Kiba, stop thrashing around so much! You're just making the allergy spread faster. Give it up!"  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:53 pm
"You, do you mean to tell me you used liquid silver on me?!" He was fully distracted, and Taro made his escape.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:59 pm
Jestin shook the cobwebs out of her head and began to take advantage of the distracted Kiba, hoping for more reinforcements soon, before she got frustrated and her darker personality came out.  

ER Coil
Vice Captain

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:31 pm
Ameryte puzzles over his current thoughts, hoping he would show up soon. Coincidentally, as he thinks it once more, a dimensional rift appears to his right, and a man draped in a white lab coat, with ruffled ice white hair, steps out from the void.

"Hey Ameryte! Long time no see!" he proclaims aloud with a cheerful demeanor about him, clapping a hand onto the angel's right shoulder. Drastically changing his mood, he stares at him scornfully, "This better be damn good...you know what I was working on..."

"Indeed I do, Ionex. Trust me, I think it's worth your time or else I wouldn't have pulled you from your busy schedule. Look," Ameryte explains, as he points to the battle that is taking place just in front of them.

Letting go of him, Ionex turns to inspect the struggle. Keeping a rather blank expression on his face as he surveys everyone, with a sigh, he has only one thing to say, "Well......damn."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:15 pm
Kiba spits fire at all those near him.  

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

ER Coil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:01 pm
Jestin barely dodges the fire thrown in her direction. The new creature was there now, but what was he doing?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:18 pm
As the fire approached them, Ionex merely tapped something on his wrist, creating a dimensional pocket, sucking in the fire blast that attempted to fry the two of them. Pressing another button, the portal vanished, as he sighed and said, "I see this may need my attention, but I need to scan the area first...which helps if I'm not burnt to a crisp before hand!"

Stating this, he produces an ice staff and jams it into the ground, creating an ice dome that surrounds the two.

"Ok, now let's see what info I can gather," he says as multiple, clouded crystal display panels appeared before him and starts typing away on one of them.

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:44 pm
The Megabot and Emerald Rover steped back to avoid the flames. "Whoa, that was too close." Rae said. "Yeah, that would have fried us." Randy added.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:38 pm
Kiba desperately fired at everyone he would not, even in his current condition, be taken so easily!  

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:43 pm
Beyond kept avoiding the flames, he knew he could take it, but only for so long. He was still a little drained from all the fighting he'd done earlier.  
Games and Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games